furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
View attachment 2855284
It reaaaaaallly helps people to understand what you're saying when you don't mod things and arbitrarily change the character's names and refer to them by their non canon names.
Now that makes sense. Especially since there is a Anna in the game. I renamed her Paula but refer her as Azel on forums. But I will say that she (Azel) does look different with the new hair style but I think she's had it for a few updates.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what with all this block Shauna have now?? i kmean we had a lot of 3some, we fucked her a lot , even in the ass (if i recall it right) and she has problem with us eating her out or even finger her? i don't rememebr all of tyhis in prev chapters..

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
For the same reason you'll never get to have sex with Cedar. This game isn't going to have "incest" even though Azel isn't technically the mc's mother. But that makes no sense to me because one of the characters tries to get the mc to admit he wants to bang Azel. Me personally I think it's odd that the mc will make out with Azel, Cedar, and Wendy every time he sees them. But there will never be any sex with them.
I think that was just BD being a tease. But with the negative feedback, I have a feeling that you won't see that in the redo..

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
Finally they told everyone it was quite a moment and some major choice with j&s and improvements for belle well its a good buildup for the upcoming scenes and jasmine also hints whats gonna happen after the date.

So What's next

1 Introduction on yacht
2 cindy intro
3 daliah intro
4 rainbow and mc intro(green is introduced)
5 hannah and eden tape
6 rachel new client(maybe some new addition) for mc
7 calling kim for jasmine interests for his date
8 dates with his girls, spa (improvement for some with rachel addition now)
9 maybe new intro for some rachel clinic girls
maybe all will be covered on yacht and florida trip

After the trip
8 cheer team surprise
9 alexis meetup
10 jax gf and cheer team intro
11 harp and mc relation talk with nat

later in future
12 the future pregs(anna, jamie)
13 natans mom date
14 visit swim meet
15 dinner with tia 4t and bea
16 rain and bailey talk

Add If i miss any i want to know.

Last edited:

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
How is it a mod when the game itself (freshly downloaded) asks if you want to change their name? Granted I forgot that her default name was Azel, but don't come at me saying I use a MOD.
Technically you used a mod. Whether its built into the game or not it modifies the original form. I renamed her Paula, But if I came here and asked questions about Paula people would ask me WTF I was talking about. Your question was even more confusing since there is another character named Anna.

timsoel

Jul 17, 2023
Finally they told everyone it was quite a moment and some major choice with j&s and improvements for belle well its a good buildup for the upcoming scenes and jasmine also hints whats gonna happen after the date.

So What's next

1 Introduction on yacht
2 cindy intro
3 daliah intro
4 rainbow and mc intro(green is introduced)
5 hannah and eden tape
6 rachel new client(maybe some new addition) for mc
7 dates with his girls, spa (improvement for some with rachel addition now)
8 maybe new intro for some rachel clinic girls
maybe all will be covered on yacht and florida trip

After the trip
8 cheer team surprise
9 alexis meetup
10 jax gf and cheer team intro
11 harp and mc relation talk with nat

later in future
12 the future pregs(anna, jamie)
13 natans mom date
14 visit swim meet
15 dinner with tia 4t and bea
16 rain and bailey talk

Add If i miss any i want to know.
Isn't MC planing on a solo date with Jamine in Florida. He was planning on calling Kimmy and ask her what Jasmine likes to do if I recall correctly. Also Willabelle asked MC to do a photoshoot with the rainbow girls in Florida, but that could be combined with the introduction I guess.

Reactions: xtrema

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
Isn't MC planing on a solo date with Jamine in Florida. He was planning on calling Kimmy and ask her what Jasmine likes to do if I recall correctly. Also Willabelle asked MC to do a photoshoot with the rainbow girls in Florida, but that could be combined with the introduction I guess.
the solo date comes under the dates with girl for the shoot as you said but the call to kimmy for interest is good thanks mate

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
their interaction with each other has been optional with definitive choices confirming it since the beginning.
i can sortof see the 'sharing' concern if you opted into Shauna as trans, but even then i personally wouldnt.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
one query it says that the day 1 - 9 rework was going to be released early in 2023 xd, is that going to happen soon or are you just going to leave it at that?
by the way did mc meet granny before his meeting with lee at the diner? because it mentions "you were supposed to come by and see me before" but I don't remember meeting her. Who is Bea? :c

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Suggestion for the future updates 1 if you plan to make a new set of basketball match against the thorns please show them how basketball is supposed to be playing do not make the mc a dude with extremely big anger issues , if you planning on bringing Damien back on the team have the mc discuss the issue with Jasmine and the rest of the team...2 add a relationship route wiith Ruby if it is possible.

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
Unless you are actively helping them to put out the content quit crying. (Edit: this is for everyone who is in this thread to constantly complain) You make this site less than it could be because its full of people who can't appreciate that someone is giving them a FREE game to play. Don't bother responding just heap on your facepalm emoji's. Of course I won't deny you the chance to cry about this post because its what you seem to do so well epic_facepalm.jpg
(and its always the same people)
I stand by the Devs who are actually working on these games for ungrateful people who complain and belittle them at every opportunity.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Unless you are actively helping them to put out the content quit crying. (Edit: this is for everyone who is in this thread to constantly complain) You make this site less than it could be because its full of people who can't appreciate that someone is giving them a FREE game to play. Don't bother responding just heap on your facepalm emoji's. Of course I won't deny you the chance to cry about this post because its what you seem to do so well View attachment 2856936
(and its always the same people)
I stand by the Devs who are actually working on these games for ungrateful people who complain and belittle them at every opportunity.

^^^

Doesn't realize that this site isn't just for pirates Lol

Just cause you sail the 7 seas don't assume everyone else does

As for people discussing the game rather its positive or negative doesn't really matter thats what this thread is for.... to DISCUSS the game not just praise it.

as for complaints for this game don't really have any besides really should've redid the first part of this game already before contuining the story becuase half the game still makes no sense, like random characters showing up we apparently already meet. character models completly changing to new ones ETC

EDIT: OK i LIED i have one big complaint is i still can't plow willow after the crap she pulled in the first half the game fing waste to make her the sister in a non-incest game

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes