Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
31m ( i was talking to some of pals during it fixing some things and reading every line possible on the game)
the update is 205render
i will be honest the update itself is not bad it's quite good really, i'm just hoping after 2 days we will have the full spa then we wait for the last beta i think for this day or chapter idk.

Note: maybe someone notice something different but the animation is around 4-5 rotate in different angle
is it consider another animation or same one, Because it says 9 animation soo.

• Haha
Reactions: ktoutlaw80

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I loved the Game when it came out, but now it seems to me a story about a young man that screws 50 Women that all look like twins.
Just my opinion.
I still like the game but yeah... This has way too many characters now. There are games that have a shitton of characters but manage to have a nice balance of content for most of them. I think a good example of that is grandma's house, but with this game, you have characters that were introduced years ago and barely have any content and he still keeps adding more.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I'm gonna say the ending for all of you
The three big influence characters will buy a big ass mansion that have everyone inside and the MC will get a drug that make him have infinite erection and unlimited sperm, he will knock the doors to fuck every girl to make them pregnant
Screenshot_118.png
think of the blood more like cums dripping from his cock while going to another room
at the end they build a small city worth of people living there
THE END.

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
I enjoyed this small update. Especially because he seems to be trolling this specific forum with that mom kiss option and the promise of an update in a day or two. He's hitting all your little self destruct buttons!

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I still like the game but yeah... This has way too many characters now. There are games that have a shitton of characters but manage to have a nice balance of content for most of them. I think a good example of that is grandma's house, but with this game, you have characters that were introduced years ago and barely have any content and he still keeps adding more.
Yeah, my opinion also...should get rid of 50% of the woman, and concentrat on putting some logic in the story.

Reactions: spblu

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Yeah, my opinion also...should get rid of 50% of the woman, and concentrat on putting some logic in the story.
We need two car accident or one plane accident that has half of the girls to make it look legit, otherwise the option of having everyone disappearing on their own terms will be way too long and with Jamie being wing girl everyone will drop their panty
she may even introduce more girls to him because of those who dies to console him even more.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
The three big influence characters will buy a big ass mansion that have everyone inside and the MC will get a drug that make him have infinite erection and unlimited sperm, he will knock the doors to fuck every girl to make them pregnant
View attachment 3306731
think of the blood more like cums dripping from his cock while going to another room
THE END.
Dumb enough that it actually seems believable when compared to the current game's story.

• Haha
Reactions: bufa and Dr.Slime

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 3306731
THE END.
That doesn't sound bad at all... we'll never get there though... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Yo android people who's port do you use? Asking because it looks like dark assassin might not update their port again.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
View attachment 3306731
THE END.
And WVM can finally field a worthy basketball team. Just in time for preseason game #2.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
We need two car accident or one plane accident that has half of the girls to make it look legit, otherwise the option of having everyone disappearing on their own terms will be way too long and with Jamie being wing girl everyone will drop their panty
she may even introduce more girls to him because of those who dies to console him even more.
Here's an idea.

How about half the girls have an important project that they have to complete by a certain deadline (err target date). However, since they were all procrastinating and instead fucking the MC or going to spas and shit, they didn't finish the project by said deadline. Then instead of coming clean and saying they fucked up and didn't do it, they promise to have it done next week. When they don't have the project done, they all disappear into the woods or something never to be heard from again, so that they don't have to face the music.

They can all come back once they do complete their project, albeit 2 years late, and at half the promised work.

Just an idea for Brain Dead since, you know, that kind of shit doesn't happen IRL....right? *sarcasm*

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes