spblu

Aug 28, 2017
I'm gonna say the ending for all of you
The three big influence characters will buy a big ass mansion that have everyone inside and the MC will get a drug that make him have infinite erection and unlimited sperm, he will knock the doors to fuck every girl to make them pregnant
View attachment 3306731
think of the blood more like cums dripping from his cock while going to another room
at the end they build a small city worth of people living there
THE END.
Dumb enough that it actually seems believable when compared to the current game's story.

• Haha
Reactions: bufa and Dr.Slime

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The three big influence characters will buy a big ass mansion that have everyone inside and the MC will get a drug that make him have infinite erection and unlimited sperm, he will knock the doors to fuck every girl to make them pregnant
View attachment 3306731
think of the blood more like cums dripping from his cock while going to another room
THE END.
That doesn't sound bad at all... we'll never get there though... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Yo android people who's port do you use? Asking because it looks like dark assassin might not update their port again.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
View attachment 3306731
THE END.
And WVM can finally field a worthy basketball team. Just in time for preseason game #2.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
We need two car accident or one plane accident that has half of the girls to make it look legit, otherwise the option of having everyone disappearing on their own terms will be way too long and with Jamie being wing girl everyone will drop their panty
she may even introduce more girls to him because of those who dies to console him even more.
Here's an idea.

How about half the girls have an important project that they have to complete by a certain deadline (err target date). However, since they were all procrastinating and instead fucking the MC or going to spas and shit, they didn't finish the project by said deadline. Then instead of coming clean and saying they fucked up and didn't do it, they promise to have it done next week. When they don't have the project done, they all disappear into the woods or something never to be heard from again, so that they don't have to face the music.

They can all come back once they do complete their project, albeit 2 years late, and at half the promised work.

Just an idea for Brain Dead since, you know, that kind of shit doesn't happen IRL....right? *sarcasm*

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
If this game would ever add a built in Gallery Mod it would become one of the few games I play on this site where I don't have to download anything extra to enjoy it. No incest/extra content patch, no walkthrough mod needed, or anything. Just a gallery mod atm. So close to perfection game... so close!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaotic_Human

Corutuin

Sep 27, 2021
Seriously there like 50 woman, most of them are badly written, so not interesting at all (besides maybe one or two sex scenes), then most of these ladies are either kissing you, hugging you or way to close for comfort, it destroys your personal space, it makes me feel claustrophobic with most of these woman (only game where I have this), but this makes me care even care about what happens. I basicly just skip through most text and content just to get to the ladies I do like. Result many boring updates.... Am I only one?

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Seriously there like 50 woman, most of them are badly written, so not interesting at all (besides maybe one or two sex scenes), then most of these ladies are either kissing you, hugging you or way to close for comfort, it destroys your personal space, it makes me feel claustrophobic with most of these woman (only game where I have this), but this makes me care even care about what happens. I basicly just skip through most text and content just to get to the ladies I do like. Result many boring updates.... Am I only one?
Yes, you must be talking about the "jump scares." I wish the text writer had a sense of humor.

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
If someone has a save right before his first kiss (fuck?) with Harper I'd appreciate it. No way I am skipping everything till then.

Reactions: VOYEUR
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes