sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
*******Sorts through stacks of papers to find the file labeled "How to handle the Asshole and get away with it"********

Theory 1: Ryker is attempting to sabotage the MC in a new way. He determines the best course of action is to go after one of his girls. He determines that Shauna will be the target while Jamie and the MC are on a date. Ryker attmpts to break into the new house unaware of who is really there. Rachael has hire armed gun men to guard the house since Tali is now able to interact with the other girl Tali and Shauna are having fun playing games in the basement when Ryker and Gorg show up. Ryker slaps Tali in the face as Gorg grabs Shauna. Tali screams for help as Rachael and two unnamed guards rush the basement to grab Gorg and Ryker niether of which are seen again.

Theory 2: Classified your security level is not authorize to see this document.

Theory 3: Ryker determines the Ethan is not worth the headache since he did not walk away. He decides to try to go after other player on the team instead starting with Skye. Skye has no interest in anything to do with Ryker he kicks him in the balls and then Ryker has to have surgery to fix burst testicle. The surgery does not go well due to complications and Ryker is not seen from again.

Theory 4: Ryker and Gorg determine that their love for each other is too strong and they no longer feel the need to do anything at the school. The run away to Alabama to raise a family of their own and are never seen from again

Theory 5: Hey if you made it here and didn't give up thanks. Please note none of these actually happen in the game nor do I really think they will, but we need something to talk about right. No one really wants to take Loco's theory's seriously either so move on with your day.
After a long reflexion, I opted for no. 1, as long as the girls are unhurt and the MC plays a part in it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
LocoGringo78

Theory 4: Ryker and Gorg determine that their love for each other is too strong and they no longer feel the need to do anything at the school. The run away to Alabama to raise a family of their own and are never seen from again

now thats fucking funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
now thats fucking funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see, without a fresh dose of WVM everything is bad:D

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I see, without a fresh dose of WVM everything is bad
In my mind there has been no break in WVM. I can wait as long as needed and still have a great time with this game and what is to come in the future. I am just waiting for one of my predictions/theory's to come true and then you all can stop telling me I am crazy.

Someone was asking for theory's on how to deal with Ryker and I had to pull out my secret files of conspiracy theory's my favorite is still number 2. I had some fun with all those, but don't worry I have more for when we need them.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
In my mind there has been no break in WVM. I can wait as long as needed and still have a great time with this game and what is to come in the future. I am just waiting for one of my predictions/theory's to come true and then you all can stop telling me I am crazy.

Someone was asking for theory's on how to deal with Ryker and I had to pull out my secret files of conspiracy theory's my favorite is still number 2. I had some fun with all those, but don't worry I have more for when we need them.
If you just gave us a hint of what's in option #2....:sneaky:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The story has been pretty feel good for the most part so far. So of course naturally I'm gonna immediately assume that MC, Shauna, and Jamie form a crime trio and kill Ryker.
Funny thing is i dont think the MC nor the girls especially give off much vibes in regard to being violent so im fully assuming hes gonna outwit rather than out muscle him in the end up (prob just as well as his bodyguard is a helluva obstacle to overcome) but BD has put things in place already including you banging his sister for increased influence to undermine him and his father is all but reliant on you remaining with the college and the basketball team being a success (again relying on you). Ive no idea who the traitor is (its prob Bailey, be funny if it was just to see the reaction of a certain fan of hers lol) but it would be a hell of a shame if it turned out to be his girlfriend playing spy but you Netori the fuck out of her and hes dumped to the curb.

Reactions: Cokebaths

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Funny thing is i dont think the MC nor the girls especially give off much vibes in regard to being violent so im fully assuming hes gonna outwit rather than out muscle him in the end up (prob just as well as his bodyguard is a helluva obstacle to overcome) but BD has put things in place already including you banging his sister for increased influence to undermine him and his father is all but reliant on you remaining with the college and the basketball team being a success (again relying on you). Ive no idea who the traitor is (its prob Bailey, be funny if it was just to see the reaction of a certain fan of hers lol) but it would be a hell of a shame if it turned out to be his girlfriend playing spy but you Netori the fuck out of her and hes dumped to the curb.
Lol don't worry I don't actually think it's gonna happen. My favorite thing is turning things into a Halloween sequel. I don't have any real theories (mostly because I can't remember everyone's names since I only played through once), though I would love to see Ryker get his ass jumped by a decent amount of people at the same time. The spy could be one of MC's teammates plus one of the many girls within his harem. Y'know can't pull off an elaborate plan as just one person

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Bouncing stupid theories around is one thing but the truth is there is no traitor amongst the girls. BD said a long time ago that the girls will always be loyal to the MC and he's never lied before.

Even if there was it wouldn't be Bailey she's already an official girlfriend so her loyalty is a assured by my first point and second Braindrop simply doesn't want to die :giggle:....

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Theory 6: Gorg decides to free himself from Ryker and elists his brother to help him do so
OMG I hate you for making me relive that again.:sick: Way too funny though. :sneaky:

I believed that is the second time I have been "boomed" with that.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
If you just gave us a hint of what's in option #2....:sneaky:
I have been informed by the powers that be, big brother, big sister, the man with the master plan, the aliens :alien: that live among us and several other higher power authorities that you are not authorized to view said message and I am not longer to refer to said message other wise there would be no further said messages again.

Oh crap I have been told I have said too much already. They are coming to take me away, save me Ethan you are my only hope. Dammit I am not a female or transgender female I am not worthy of his time. I will miss you all don't forget meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Wow
Reactions: SeveredPaladin1

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Somehow I always know when it's that screenshot that's in the sppoiler... yet I still choose to click the spoiler
Thats like a tragic accident. You know you should not look at it, but still you can`t help it.

Still, this guy is one of the coolest and, at least up to date, reliable dudes....

Last edited:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I have been informed by the powers that be, big brother, big sister, the man with the master plan, the aliens :alien: that live among us and several other higher power authorities that you are not authorized to view said message and I am not longer to refer to said message other wise there would be no further said messages again.

Oh crap I have been told I have said too much already. They are coming to take me away, save me Ethan you are my only hope. Dammit I am not a female or transgender female I am not worthy of his time. I will miss you all don't forget meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
We will search for you in the castle of Aaaarrrrrrrrgh

• Haha
Reactions: ilion7

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I know that this post will be un-popular, however...

Still waiting. I get more than most on this site the loss of someone close. Be it family or friend. In the last 5 years I have lost a little brother, a father, 3 grandparents, a cousin and my entire "inner circle" from my days in the military not to mention a god child as of a week ago. So I know the process. My only concern is this ....

In July it was supposed to be "a few days", which then turned into "soon" which turned into early Aug. Now it is late Aug. I hate to to be that guy but it gets more muddied with every post of a time line. I love this VN and BrainDrop, I do but in this case we should at least have an idea of "when" at this point.

This is my opinion, I am not looking to start any arguments or have those that love to lash out respond I am just saying...give us an idea not another reason why. And not another poll. We are waiting for THE UPDATE not another question as to who comes next when nothing has even come out.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
This is my opinion, I am not looking to start any arguments or have those that love to lash out respond I am just saying...give us an idea not another reason why. And not another poll. We are waiting for THE UPDATE not another question as to who comes next when nothing has even come out.
After missing his last few set deadlines for himself I don't expect him to post another one any time soon or at least until he is back in a normal update groove again. The update will show up once it's ready, and he is ready to share it. Just keep in mind everyone processes loss differently, I am sorry to hear what you have gone trough. Also thank you for serving your country in the military even more thanks if it was for the USA.

Reactions: csmk14 and RustyRug

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
After missing his last few set deadlines for himself I don't expect him to post another one any time soon or at least until he is back in a normal update groove again. The update will show up once it's ready, and he is ready to share it. Just keep in mind everyone processes loss differently, I am sorry to hear what you have gone trough. Also thank you for serving your country in the military even more thanks if it was for the USA.
I get loss I even said I get the process, it was just my opinion on where everything is at now. As for the USA, well I was a member of the 75th Special operations if that helps, if not I was a Ranger in the Army....so I get loss. I wasn't attacking him...nor would I want to. It is just frustration at this point given how everything is becomming more obscure in terms of a timeline. That was my point. Not trying to be an ass and call him out. Hell I supported right out first release I left because it got muddied. I would love to have him come back strong so I support again but sometimes a hard truth needs to be said yeah?

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes