AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Ahh feels like last week again, when I can post several things in a row and still see them all on the same page. We must tell the regulars it is safe to return and discuss all our favorite WVM moments and listen to all the crazy theories again.
It is nice not slogging through 20+ pages every 6-8 hours of certain topics being rehashed repeatedly.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
A few theories I have going forward. Some are fairly obvious, some are a little more out there.

1. Stacy is the MC's cousin. He remembers her as a child but since he was young he confused her for his sister. Stacy remembers him as well but has been told she never had a brother. When Wendy and Stacy's mom/grandmother meet the shit will hit the fan.

2. They are setting up a Charles redemption arc. Belle mentions Charles was different before Katie and Ryker came around. Katie is a bit weird, but seems to be on the good side. Ryker played on Charles' inner Id and helped push Charles into his current dick persona.

3. Harper will forget all about that pesky student/teacher situation fairly soon, especially given the events of Day 7. Sleeping with him will cure her night terrors.

4. Ryker, Kenji will be kicked out of WVM. Damien is a question mark but will probably go too. Hopefully they are going to jail once they are discharged from the hospital.

5. The MC's dad was either responsible for Katie and Ryker's parents death, or their parents were responsible for his death. Ryker's hate for the MC has to come from somewhere and it isn't from trying to fix a college basketball season.

6. Azel and Harper will become more than friends. That one is more of a wish because they work so well with each other.

And finally

7. Jamie and Shauna will make it an official full love triangle. After their accidental kiss, they have finally crossed that line they were too scared to cross.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
A few theories I have going forward. Some are fairly obvious, some are a little more out there.

1. Stacy is the MC's cousin. He remembers her as a child but since he was young he confused her for his sister. Stacy remembers him as well but has been told she never had a brother. When Wendy and Stacy's mom/grandmother meet the shit will hit the fan.

2. They are setting up a Charles redemption arc. Belle mentions Charles was different before Katie and Ryker came around. Katie is a bit weird, but seems to be on the good side. Ryker played on Charles' inner Id and helped push Charles into his current dick persona.

3. Harper will forget all about that pesky student/teacher situation fairly soon, especially given the events of Day 7. Sleeping with him will cure her night terrors.

4. Ryker, Kenji will be kicked out of WVM. Damien is a question mark but will probably go too. Hopefully they are going to jail once they are discharged from the hospital.

5. The MC's dad was either responsible for Katie and Ryker's parents death, or their parents were responsible for his death. Ryker's hate for the MC has to come from somewhere and it isn't from trying to fix a college basketball season.

6. Azel and Harper will become more than friends. That one is more of a wish because they work so well with each other.

And finally

7. Jamie and Shauna will make it an official full love triangle. After their accidental kiss, they have finally crossed that line they were too scared to cross.
I like 6

Reactions: dbp5ca

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I'm not sure that MC even did anything to Ryker that would make him so aggro to him all the time other than being a hype machine. I did mention in a joke post (before the troll invasion) that WVM was secretly involved in some shady stuff. I'm pretty damn sure that while the silly stuff is not a thing at all, the part about Ryker and Charles using the school to be an operating zone for whatever plan they have was pretty warm. When MC (who's a big freakin' star) comes in, it looks like the team is going to get turned around and actually start winning games. A team that is notorious for being trash that starts getting good overnight is going to get eyes on a national level. Suddenly you have the news poking around and ESPN starts doing interviews and weekly/daily followup stories on MC and the school's athletic program.

Also

I'm 90% sure that Willabelle is in on whatever Ryker is cooking. She's probably like the Anti-Rachael. And when she said that her little group of color-themed girls were "not a cult", that makes me think they're definitely a cult.
Why would Rachel vouche for her then?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

And finally

1. I like that one, don't see why shit would hit the fan, but the whole premise seems plausible, but she could be a second sister since the Mc and Cedey had forgotten each other.

2. In this one, Charles was a different person while he already had Ryker and Katie, him adopting them is the whole reason he was hired, but besides that, I'm thinking that Katie is the manipulative one and not Ryker.

3. I hope it doesn't magically cure her dark terrors, but yeah this update set up their romance pretty well, I don't think it will be quick, I think it will be after her daughter giving the "OK".

4. Don't really know what will happen there or how much pull Ryker and/or His puppet master have.

5. Don't really know either since there is no evidence pointing to that direction, but seems plausible, weird and a trope, but plausible.

6. I hope you are right, also Azel could be Harper's assistant and that would give them more time together to bond.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I hope from day 9 forward the game slows its pace a bit, I don't mean updates those are up to BD, but I mean like, have a one-week stretch that is skipped and have some narration "went to practice/hang out with my girls and dealt with the mess/ or that one day has like 4 encounters instead of fifty, the MC needs a break, or at least not be running from place to place every hour of the day.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I hope from day 9 forward the game slows its pace a bit, I don't mean updates those are up to BD, but I mean like, have a one-week stretch that is skipped and have some narration "went to practice/hang out with my girls and dealt with the mess/ or that one day has like 4 encounters instead of fifty, the MC needs a break, or at least not be running from place to place every hour of the day.
I thought that was already part of the plan. I remember reading something to that effect, but it's been a while and plans can change.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

And finally

to be honest I always just assumed if azel was gonna get a li, it would probably be Rachel considering how invested Rachel seems to be in her love life and clearly Rachel is wiling to have fun with the ladies.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
to be honest I always just assumed if azel was gonna get a li, it would probably be Rachel considering how invested Rachel seems to be in her love life and clearly Rachel is wiling to have fun with the ladies.
Maybe she can take a page out of the Mc's book.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I thought that was already part of the plan. I remember reading something to that effect, but it's been a while and plans can change.
Yeah, I remember that it came up but don't remember if BD ever confirmed it, oh well.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes