Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What if, Markus was originally a part of Rycker's turned crew, but stood up to him outside, and was beaten up for it. When we next meet him he'll be all bruised and the MC will find out that he stood up to Rycker cause what he was doing was wrong, and that'll earn him the respect of the MC and team.
That's how it works in comics and cartoons when the power of friendship and doing what is right wins all.

This is more mature where working with scumbags gets you no respect whatsoever whether you stand up to them or not.

If he had been working for Ryker then it doesn't matter if he changed his mind last minute he'd still be an outsider to the team and no one would trust him.

I doubt anyone would want him around.

MasterD1

Oct 23, 2018
That's how it works in comics and cartoons when the power of friendship and doing what is right wins all.

This is more mature where working with scumbags gets you no respect whatsoever whether you stand up to them or not.

If he had been working for Ryker then it doesn't matter if he changed his mind last minute he'd still be an outsider to the team and no one would trust him.

I doubt anyone would want him around.
True, but before Rycker revealed what a horrific person he really was, before that he just seemed really really sleazy and manipulative. I'd also like to think everyone didn't know what they we're signing up for when joining Team Rycker, or what he sold them on to convince them to back him. It's something we'll have to find out. I don't think those 3 are going away as soon as we'd think.

What if, Rycker was working for the 3rd person in the Triumvirate of owners. What if, this whole thing is just a fight between them to take control of the school and organization running it. And we're just getting to the start of it. And the MC threw a wrench in the whole take over operation because they showed up at the school, brought in more support and attention. Really stretching but that's what I see coming.

As for Markus working for Rycker, it might not have been him, but the 3rd Mystery person, and instead he decided he wanted no part. That's what I forsee, something along those lines. Anyway, Markus was the Ninja Announcer because of how short he was.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
True, but before Rycker revealed what a horrific person he really was, before that he just seemed really really sleazy and manipulative. I'd also like to think everyone didn't know what they we're signing up for when joining Team Rycker, or what he sold them on to convince them to back him. It's something we'll have to find out. I don't think those 3 are going away as soon as we'd think.

What if, Rycker was working for the 3rd person in the Triumvirate of owners. What if, this whole thing is just a fight between them to take control of the school and organization running it. And we're just getting to the start of it. And the MC threw a wrench in the whole take over operation because they showed up at the school, brought in more support and attention. Really stretching but that's what I see coming.

As for Markus working for Rycker, it might not have been him, but the 3rd Mystery person, and instead he decided he wanted no part. That's what I see anyways. Anyway, Markus was the Ninja Announcer because of how short he was.
Maybe Marcus doesn't have what it takes to be on the basketball team, but if he was the ninja guy at the bowling alley then he might be open to becoming MC's tiny, tiny bodyguard.

Reactions: MasterD1

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Great update, I'm glad it was a story progression update. Skye is awesome, MC owes more than a steak dinner. Glad to see this is just bringing the good friends/teammates closer together. Also loved the whole Harper thing, she knows she can relax and will be safe around the MC. I guess it also explains her in practice before, when she had an odd look and tried to play it off as "No, see.. I'm fine!". Love the writing in this game, you get so attached to each character and want what's best for them. I still wonder just what's going on with Stacy... I think Rachael knows something, Stacy was with her quite a bit since she joined the household. It could be that her grandmother works for Rachael.. Anyways, thanks for a great update like always BD, I really enjoyed it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Great update, I'm glad it was a story progression update. Skye is awesome, MC owes more than a steak dinner. Glad to see this is just bringing the good friends/teammates closer together. Also loved the whole Harper thing, she knows she can relax and will be safe around the MC. I guess it also explains her in practice before, when she had an odd look and tried to play it off as "No, see.. I'm fine!". Love the writing in this game, you get so attached to each character and want what's best for them. I still wonder just what's going on with Stacy... I think Rachael knows something, Stacy was with her quite a bit since she joined the household. It could be that her grandmother works for Rachael.. Anyways, thanks for a great update like always BD, I really enjoyed it.
Interesting thought there about Stacy. You know I comment on anything regarding her. However, I would hope that if Rachael knows something about Stacy that she would let the MC know. Rachael seems to have the MC best interest in mind for the most part. Plus I think Margaret works with Belle not Rachael.

Reactions: JustPeekin

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Yeah, I'll have to play the whole VN again soon here. I just thought maybe she knew something but was giving Stacy the chance to tell MC herself. Guess none of us know at this point, still fun to think of theories.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Guy kicked off in the building with intentions to hurt the girls.

I'll be the biggest cunt on the site about it if I have to be. He's a shit stain of a pixel human.
i love you!
i've been saying that about Damian maybe not that phrasing but something among those lines.

Reactions: Avaron1974

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I can't remember if I said the fight scene last update was crap or i Just thought it (Old age don't you know).
I am not knocking the game I know it probably went down like that so mommy could apear and save the day.
I do understand that and accept it and this is still a great game.

Its just that it bugs me MC gets the baseball bat and ryker and co end up on the floor.
Then he stops to check his teammate and talks to the girls and Ryker and co seem to get up again without him noticing and mom has to save his neck?.
when surely the next logical step should of been MC get's the bat then go's apeshit on them with the baseball bat making sure they don't get up anytime soon.
Then and only then do's he stop to check his team mate and have the discussion with the girls?.
or is it just me thinks or wishes this is what should of happened?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes