KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Who's 'Li'l Cookie' again? I don't remember that nickname.
I will check, give me a while (days) to figure that out, who is 'Li'l Cookie' .. I am starting the game from beginning... :cry: I am making NOTES... So I can figure who is who with some key points. :unsure:

Shhh... I am busy at this moment (ATM)

Have a great day... (y)
I think 'Li'l Cookie' is another name for poontag.
Li'l Cookie only exists in my mind. At some point in the discussion people questioned whether Kimmy would be safe living in Ryker's house and I speculated that every member of Kimmy's adoptive family (from Granpa Sun down to Li'l Cookie) is a Black Belt Taekwondoka, so Kimmy should be safe. Sadly though, she is not canon.

you don't understand my convos has been deleted alot I'm knowing for "crying" alot over it cause I feel targeted at times when I see ppl talk about it also so I don't talk about nothing cause of that ppl say oh ur not targeting but it feels like that...yes I end up talking about something someone else said but that's like a old convo at times or I don't see it threw all the other topics talked about
My posts get deleted all time for being deemed "off-topic" and on one occasion even "thread-derailment". I stopped letting it get to me after a while. It's nothing personal, although the mods seem a tad on the overzealous side at times. I've been a moderator myself and I usually let things slide as long as no personal insults were involved, but to each his own style, I guess.

Stop lying about me, you. I won't have it.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. You're kind of intense, but I like that. So in my book, you're firmly on the side of the angels, whether you like it or not.

And since we seem to be back on the topic of Damien again

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
He carried that guy into the building with a smug grin on his face knowing full well what he was doing. Not only that but Skye said it took several people to hold him down so he was fighting them.

That wasn't a good guy making bad decisions, he came up with a sob story so MC didn't fuck him off straight away and carried on being a prick.

He's absolutely just as bad as Kenji and Ryker.

P.S. Agree on Jasmine though, her and Tia need to be added to the harem.

And since we seem to be back on the topic of Damien again

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for me he was sent where he belongs to the trash because he is trash after the second strike, it's nice people were willing to give him another chance but i think strike one was the second chance for me when strike 2 happened...fuck him and i hope he gets gang raped in prison...
but that's just me...

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Wait ... you´re not here for "the plot" ?!?
Oh btw: Lucy loves her "pelican".
Are you Lucy in disguise ?!?
I dunno, try touching my tail and see what happens.

I've played My New Family during BD's hiatus because it came recommended by some people I like and trust, I just could never get into it mainly because of Honey Select. But that's just my personal preference and not to detract from Killer7's effort or the game's many fans.

And since this is the WVM thread that's the last I have to say about it.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Okay.... I feel tortured going through this game from Day 1 to Day 7... :cautious: I haven't finished Day 1 yet. I swear that I thought there was some name typos :eek: here and there during Day 1 - Morning to Day 1 - Afternoon...

Let me explain.... (Shauna as a Transgender setting)

MC's stated that he was playing late night video game against Shawn.
- Since there no info in WVM_Guide_10.02.2020.pdf regarding to Shawn.
- Shawn name been mention several times on Day 1 - Morning, possible in Day 1 - Early Afternoon
- On Day 1 (Gym/Basketball Court), Jamie (MC's GF) asked MC why he was still calling Shauna with "Shawn"
* I was doing documentation with screenshots in case it may have been typos. Until I saw Jamie asked MC about that.
LocoGringo78, you may want to add a little note on Shauna profile if player choose Shauna as Transgender setting. I haven't tested the Female setting yet.

Since I haven't finish day one yet. I been taking some notes and been reading the subtitles slowly... I do have few things in mind that I may point out that may possible puzzling some of us. However, I may hold that off until I do complete Day 1 to Day 7. Yeah, I already spend few hours going through the game from beginning and still haven't completed Day 1 yet. I have told LocoGingo78 that I will be going through from the beginning slowly and making my notes as well. Due to that I told him that I couldn't recall certain characters by their name and their activities in the game.

During the long brutal torturing process I am going through at this moment, I will be checking the WVM_Guide_10.02.2020.pdf, not the new update one, If I do come across anything needed attention, I will pass on the information to LocoGringo78. However that will be when I finish Day 7. No, I still not going to check out Day 8 yet. Maybe at end of this month or when Day 8 is completed. I am aware that Day 7 ending really make me feel that I need to check Day 8 part 1. However going through this game from the beginning make me feel that I can wait longer now.

Why I am going through this game from the beginning? Well, several reasons... (1) Since some of us have bad brain cells that decayed too quickly and ended up to forget few things in the game... Well, I am one of them who couldn't recall certain characters and themes... So, I am making notes for myself because BrainDrop is planning to make this an interesting long game. (2) Going to use the game default settings for names, except for MC. Since majority of us calling certain characters by the default names it make more sense for me to use the same settings. (3) I really needed to make my own note with head screenshot with character names on my own, even that LocoGringo78 and few other players may had started a good WVM Guild, however I need to do one of my own to help me learn which character is who.

Well, I don't expect to be done in few days, I have a feeling that this may take me at least two weeks or so. Since I been making some additional notes.

Anyway... That is my progress at this moment.

Have a great day... (y)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
Its just that it bugs me MC gets the baseball bat and ryker and co end up on the floor.
Then he stops to check his teammate and talks to the girls and Ryker and co seem to get up again without him noticing and mom has to save his neck?.
when surely the next logical step should of been MC get's the bat then go's apeshit on them with the baseball bat making sure they don't get up anytime soon.
Then and only then do's he stop to check his team mate and have the discussion with the girls?.
or is it just me thinks or wishes this is what should of happened?
totally agree.. there were a few "are you f'n kidding me" moments during that whole event...they stomped the shit out of the MC and dude just walks it off like nothing,,he should have had a few broken ribs and a lot more bruising..

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Okay.... I feel tortured going through this game from Day 1 to Day 7... :cautious: I haven't finished Day 1 yet. I swear that I thought there was some name typos :eek: here and there during Day 1 - Morning to Day 1 - Afternoon...

Let me explain.... (Shauna as a Transgender setting)

MC's stated that he was playing late night video game against Shawn.
- Since there no info in WVM_Guide_10.02.2020.pdf regarding to Shawn.
- Shawn name been mention several times on Day 1 - Morning, possible in Day 1 - Early Afternoon
- On Day 1 (Gym/Basketball Court), Jamie (MC's GF) asked MC why he was still calling Shauna with "Shawn"
* I was doing documentation with screenshots in case it may have been typos. Until I saw Jamie asked MC about that.
LocoGringo78, you may want to add a little note on Shauna profile if player choose Shauna as Transgender setting. I haven't tested the Female setting yet.

Since I haven't finish day one yet. I been taking some notes and been readying the subtitles slowly... I do have few things in mind that I may point out that may possible puzzling some of us. However, I may hold that off until I do complete Day 1 to Day 7. Yeah, I already spend few hours going through the game from beginning and still haven't completed Day 1 yet. I have told LocoGingo78 that I will be going through from the beginning slowly and making my notes as well. Due to that I told him that I couldn't recall certain characters by their name and their activities in the game.

During the long brutal torturing process I am going through at this moment, I will be checking the WVM_Guide_10.02.2020.pdf, not the new update one, If I do come across anything needed attention, I will pass on the information to LocoGringo78. However that will be when I finish Day 7. No, I still not going to check out Day 8 yet. Maybe at end of this month or when Day 8 is completed. I am aware that Day 7 ending really make me feel that I need to check Day 8 part 1. However going through this game from the beginning make me feel that I can wait longer now.

Why I am going through this game from the beginning? Well, several reasons... (1) Since some of us have bad brain cells that decayed too quickly and ended up to forget few things in the game... Well, I am one of them who couldn't recall certain characters and themes... So, I am making notes for myself because BrainDrop is planning to make this an interesting long game. (2) Going to use the game default settings for names, except for MC. Since majority of us calling certain characters by the default names it make more sense for me to use the same settings. (3) I really needed to make my own note with head screenshot with character names on my own, even that LocoGringo78 and few other players may had started a good WVM Guild, however I need to do one of my own to help me learn which character is who.

Well, I don't expect to be done in few days, I have a feeling that this may take me at least two weeks or so. Since I been making some additional notes.

Anyway... That is my progress at this moment.

Have a great day... (y)
I actually talked to BD about this just the other day. The MC referring to Shauna by her Male name on the trans route is one of the things being changed in the Week 1 rework. It was originally meant to be part of a larger subplot but BD abandoned the idea before it went anywhere and leaving the references in doesn't mesh with The MC being completely accepting of Shauna as a girl and comes off as a bit insensitive.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Not only does he lurk here he actively seeks out some of the theories we have. Now I don't think he is taking those and using them I think he likes to mess with us a little bit (that Harper thought was a dig at this thread I think)
Indeed, I even think Willa's rainbow cult is a nod at this thread and the cult of WVM that seems to be happening with some people.

I do a new play through at least once a week. I love reliving some of the old scenes and finding links/clue in them.
*cough* did someone say cult *cough*

Ryker is a true shit stain of a pixel human, with Kenji close behind. I feel for Damian, but I agree that the dude made his choices and now he has to live with them. I'm so glad MC will be there to continue comforting beautiful Jasmine.
I think Avaron1974 is right on the money here with Damian. In fact for me Damian is worse than Kenji. Kenji was a prick from the very first meeting and never hid the fact he hated the MC. Damian was a piece of shit shitstain that lied to the MC's face, pretended to be his best buddy, and actively betrayed the MC multiple times. Only regret is that he wasn't standing right next to Kenji when Wendy decided to rearrange their internals with a car.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Indeed, I even think Willa's rainbow cult is a nod at this thread and the cult of WVM that seems to be happening with some people.

*cough* did someone say cult *cough*

I think Avaron1974 is right on the money here with Damian. In fact for me Damian is worse than Kenji. Kenji was a prick from the very first meeting and never hid the fact he hated the MC. Damian was a piece of shit shitstain that lied to the MC's face, pretended to be his best buddy, and actively betrayed the MC multiple times. Only regret is that he wasn't standing right next to Kenji when Wendy decided to rearrange their internals with a car.
it makes me feel all fuzzy and warm whenever i see someone saying things like that aboutShitBoy i mean Damian
110% agree and with your spoiler i agree 111% would have been nice for them to be actually run over , like literally

Rumjunkie

Aug 6, 2016
Braindrop I just wanted to let you know, this is my first post on this forum, I had to come on and let you know how amazed and impressed I am by your game.
not just the sex scenes (though they are also incredible, excellent job!) but the story itself is fantastic and I found myself immersed and thoroughly enjoying it for the story, instead of just skipping to the sexy times.

You good sir, have earned yourself a patron, I hope you continue your game and I look forward to seeing where you take it!

Jul 15, 2019
The boys here are legit some of the nicest i've spoke to online.

Wherever you go on the net you'll hear girls complaining about how guys give them shit etc.. never once had a problem with anyone here and this place is full of perverts. I've met some truly awesome people on here and never regretted joining.

Not sure anyone would attack you.
of i am or not sure n hell feels like it at times when a simple question gets deleted at times

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Crazy theory time...
Wendy and Azel
Are Wendy and Azel related? They look a lot alike, especially in the scene where they're both crying at the police car window...

Stacy (not so crazy theory time)
I still think that Stacy is known to MC from his childhood, I'm not sure at this point if she knows and doesn't want to tell him or she doesn't quite remember.

Further to this point... I also think that maybe she was a bit offish when she came to the new place in day 7 because she spent all day talking it through with someone and she was finally going to spill the beans on the whole thing, but then MC dropped his bombshell and she didn't feel like it anymore.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so ,...i got a question..cause i've restarted the game..and chose a bit different from my normal playthrough for example since i know Damian is cumbucketcuntcocksucker i chose not to be friendly with him and when Jasmine asked me if she should break up with him i chose FUCK YA KICK THAT CUNT OUTTA HERE i think that's how it apperead in the game or in my head in game it could have been Yes anyway was thinking...do these choices influence other choice ..and now stay with me here...there's atm only one i'm thinking about...:
Are there any choices that influence Bailey to not give us the option for SHARING with RAIN or to KEEP HER to oursevels?
that's basically my question...if anyone knows for sure and is kind enough to help me put at ease i would be thankfull :love: :love: :love:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Are there any choices that influence Bailey to not give us the option for SHARING with RAIN or to KEEP HER to oursevels?
that's basically my question...if anyone knows for sure and is kind enough to help me put at ease i would be thankfull
:love: :love: :love:
I don't think there is anything that will stop Bailey expressing that option with Rain. You also know my opinion on that from my previous reply on one of the comments. Lets just say despite my opinion on that I have, um, lets just call it a feeling, that the sharing option might not be that bad. I still went with no, but I will do "share" later when it's eventually in the game. I don't fully trust BD (there is not a single Dev I trust 100% when it comes to girl on girl in any game) on it, but he's probably the dev I trust the most on it. Look at the options with Rachel & Eden and with the cheerleader 4some, both of them you had the option to keep it all strictly on the MC.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't think there is anything that will stop Bailey expressing that option with Rain. You also know my opinion on that from my previous reply on one of the comments. Lets just say despite my opinion on that I have, um, lets just call it a feeling, that the sharing option might not be that bad. I still went with no, but I will do "share" later when it's eventually in the game. I don't fully trust BD (there is not a single Dev I trust 100% when it comes to girl on girl in any game) on it, but he's probably the dev I trust the most on it. Look at the options with Rachel & Eden and with the cheerleader 4some, both of them you had the option to keep it all strictly on the MC.
i'm a selfish person i guess.... i want Rain also but i don't want Rain to share Bailey even offscreen....i'll get Bailey now cause that is a option but i'll probably try also the sharing after the game is finished...since i really really don't like sharing them...

EDIT : after replaying the game... Ayden for sure made it to BRO level perhaps even best friend ( male) Skye on the other hand...i have other plans (if they will be introduced that is for her to join my harem but again only for my MC not anyone else :love: )

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes