Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
I wonder if the class room incident when I believe Jaime runs thru the class roster asking if your interested in those people counts as approval?
Talking about the class what about the thing Jasmine was writing in class? did mc talk to her about it? I don't remember if he did.

MasterD1

Oct 23, 2018
I think alot of people we're going to give Damien the benefit of the doubt until the day 7 finale played out. But it's hard to side with him after that. Still interested to see how his story plays out, but I was mostly wary of him the first week. I still wanted him to somehow redeem himself after he lead the MC into the Ryker situation at the house. Kimmy definitely didn't need that drama, and Ryker was just starting to show his sinister machinations then. Damien seemed like an unwitting pawn, due to his poor circumstances. He had my sympathy for his sick parent, and depending on the MC plathru his cheating either clashes with the MC personality or is akin to it. I just want to see his conclusion now and hope for some vindication or resolution from him.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Talking about the class what about the thing Jasmine was writing in class? did mc talk to her about it? I don't remember if he did.

The love me note?

It wasn't about the MC, she hadn't known him long enough and she was still in love with Damian at the time.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think alot of people we're going to give Damien the benefit of the doubt until the day 7 finale played out. But it's hard to side with him after that. Still interested to see how his story plays out, but I was mostly wary of him the first week. I still wanted him to somehow redeem himself after he lead the MC into the Ryker situation at the house. Kimmy definitely didn't need that drama, and Ryker was just starting to show his sinister machinations then. Damien seemed like an unwitting pawn, due to his poor circumstances. He had my sympathy for his sick parent, and depending on the MC plathru his cheating either clashes with the MC personality or is akin to it. I just want to see his conclusion now and hope for some vindication or resolution from him.
I was still sold on giving him another chance until we got more information during day 8 part 1. I wanted him to turn out to be a good guy, and I still thought there was a chance until you actually heard what he was doing inside. Now I don't know if that was him trying to prevent people from going out there so they don't get hurt or if he was just being Ryker's goon. In the back of my head I still think there is a path to forgiveness, but until I see more information about what was doing I can't make a real decision. I know my opinion is very unpopular on this matter of giving him another chance.

Ok let me break things down a little on why I am torn, and then you all can rip me a new one afterwards. Ok we know like the MC, Damien is trying to do whatever possible to keep his family safe. Is it the best choice no, but he decided protecting the ones he loves was more important than his dumb actions. Hmmm sounds familiar to me I wonder why that is. Oh yeah the MC did the same thing he decided to protect the ones he loves and cares about by jumping into a fight where the odds are stacked against him. Now you can argue this is not the same thing, as what Damien did but both actions were dumb. MC admitted it to Skye and she forgave him, why can't Damien do the same thing?

Ok tell me what he did then: Well he spied on the MC for Ryker (so did Wendy and no one is going after her granted she kept the information to her self at least that is what we are led to believe). Did he actually hit anyone during the bowling event brawl in the back alley? (I did not see him hit anyone, but he did try to get the MC to leave without violence). But Loco what about inside the bowling alley, hell I don't know exactly what he did in there and neither do any of you. Was he trying to protect the team by not letting them outside or was he actually fighting them to protect Ryker? We don't know. Now don't get all high and mighty on me and say he should have helped the MC and fought Ryker and the thugs. If someone is paying your bills why would you attack them? To do the right thing you say well what is the right thing protect your family or protect someone you have known for less than a week? Would you save me or a loved one if it came down to it? I bet 99.9% of you would pick a loved one over me, and if you didn't your lying to yourself.

Now what else could be going on here that we don't know about. Well Gorg is a wild card here, we thought he was a hired thug by Ryker when it turns out he works for Belle. We really don't know why he went radio silent with Belle yet do we? We also don't know if Gorg and Damien are working together or not either. Let me present this to the court for evidence. Look at the damage done to the MC. Everything on the left side, where was Gorg during the fight on the MC right side hmm that is odd isn't it. Oh wait who was holding the MC down when Ryker went after Harper with the bat wait was that Gorg again? Are you telling me that guy wouldn't be able to hold down the MC? I think Gorg and Damien did the minimum they could to help the MC without letting anything on to Ryker.

Now until I hear Damien's side or BD comes here himself and tells me Gorg and Damien are complete assholes and neither deserve another chance at anything I am still giving them the benefit of maybe just maybe they were trying to help in little ways.

I expect to be called an idiot or people saying this is all dumb and Damien is an asshole for not doing anything.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I was still sold on giving him another chance until we got more information during day 8 part 1. I wanted him to turn out to be a good guy, and I still thought there was a chance until you actually heard what he was doing inside. Now I don't know if that was him trying to prevent people from going out there so they don't get hurt or if he was just being Ryker's goon. In the back of my head I still think there is a path to forgiveness, but until I see more information about what was doing I can't make a real decision. I know my opinion is very unpopular on this matter of giving him another chance.

Ok let me break things down a little on why I am torn, and then you all can rip me a new one afterwards. Ok we know like the MC, Damien is trying to do whatever possible to keep his family safe. Is it the best choice no, but he decided protecting the ones he loves was more important than his dumb actions. Hmmm sounds familiar to me I wonder why that is. Oh yeah the MC did the same thing he decided to protect the ones he loves and cares about by jumping into a fight where the odds are stacked against him. Now you can argue this is not the same thing, as what Damien did but both actions were dumb. MC admitted it to Skye and she forgave him, why can't Damien do the same thing?

Ok tell me what he did then: Well he spied on the MC for Ryker (so did Wendy and no one is going after her granted she kept the information to her self at least that is what we are led to believe). Did he actually hit anyone during the bowling event brawl in the back alley? (I did not see him hit anyone, but he did try to get the MC to leave without violence). But Loco what about inside the bowling alley, hell I don't know exactly what he did in there and neither do any of you. Was he trying to protect the team by not letting them outside or was he actually fighting them to protect Ryker? We don't know. Now don't get all high and mighty on me and say he should have helped the MC and fought Ryker and the thugs. If someone is paying your bills why would you attack them? To do the right thing you say well what is the right thing protect your family or protect someone you have known for less than a week? Would you save me or a loved one if it came down to it? I bet 99.9% of you would pick a loved one over me, and if you didn't your lying to yourself.

Now what else could be going on here that we don't know about. Well Gorg is a wild card here, we thought he was a hired thug by Ryker when it turns out he works for Belle. We really don't know why he went radio silent with Belle yet do we? We also don't know if Gorg and Damien are working together or not either. Let me present this to the court for evidence. Look at the damage done to the MC. Everything on the left side, where was Gorg during the fight on the MC right side hmm that is odd isn't it. Oh wait who was holding the MC down when Ryker went after Harper with the bat wait was that Gorg again? Are you telling me that guy wouldn't be able to hold down the MC? I think Gorg and Damien did the minimum they could to help the MC without letting anything on to Ryker.

Now until I hear Damien's side or BD comes here himself and tells me Gorg and Damien are complete assholes and neither deserve another chance at anything I am still giving them the benefit of maybe just maybe they were trying to help in little ways.

I expect to be called an idiot or people saying this is all dumb and Damien is an asshole for not doing anything.
Nah, man, you basically said everything. I'm just more skeptical than you. Damien has 2 strikes, he has one more chance before he strikes out. Gorg could have been more "Gorg-like" when it comes to the damage done to the MC. So with all we've learned I am in a holding pattern until my fuel (patience) runs out.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Why is it that if I refuse to give moon an interview she keeps saying that we have a pending interview?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

I always respect yer opinions even if I don't agree with them :) Not gonna rehash the issue the issue tho as you and I have had that conversation more than once and you know where I stand.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I expect to be called an idiot or people saying this is all dumb and Damien is an asshole for not doing anything. [/ISPOILER]
Oh, Damian did do something.

Skye said it took multiple people to hold him down so he was inside attempting to beat the shit out of people the MC cares about.

I'll say one thing, IF BD adds a redemption run for Damian it better be very damn optional. That's the one thing that would make me drop the game, I want nothing to do with that shower of shit.

Anyway, last I hear him, Kenji and Ryker were being kicked from the school.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I don't think you or anyone else is dumb for wanting to see the best in people. It's a great quality to have.

I just feel that bitch ass two faced liars like Damien are using betrayers that deserve every seed they sew. We only have 2 people that gave the reason that he did what he did in the beginning Ryker and his bitch ass, I don't trust either.

Edit: I 100% agree with Avaron1974 about a redemption run better be optional. I personally would rather the mc get a colonospy for a whole update and that would be way less shitty than that waste of air.

Last edited:

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
I'm really glad I didn't wait until d8 final, 8.1 gave me enough answers (and enough content to make me wonder about more stuff)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm really glad I didn't wait until d8 final, 8.1 gave me enough answers (and enough content to make me wonder about more stuff)
It was the best smaller update imo. After the chaos i felt after the last update my engulfed ass needed that so much.

I'm still smiling about who the mc's lawyer is. I'm a sucker for that kind of thing

Edit: one last thing about Damien sorry, He used Jasmine, I truly don't think that was to save anyone either. That alone shows his character or lack of. /rant

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It was the best smaller update imo. After the chaos i felt after the last update my engulfed ass needed that so much.

I'm still smiling about who the mc's lawyer is. I'm a sucker for that kind of thing

Edit: one last thing about Damien sorry, He used Jasmine, I truly don't think that was to save anyone either. That alone shows his character or lack of. /rant
no doubt I'm usually a full day player myself but there was NO fucking way I could have lasted with that cliffhanger dangling over my damn head

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Alright so I haven't played the d8 update so from the small parts I have read from LocoGringo78 and Avaron1974. The only way I see Damian having any sympathy for me, He has to turn full takashi69(snitch). The only reason why see this can place him in a neutral zone not friend or enemy. Best way I can describe it is if any of us go to a bar even not knowing each other that long. We are trusting each other to watch each other's back and not take advantage of each other. Damian just looks at you and said don't get involved.....

Tf we in a team defuse this say something don't just tap me and say run and let your family take the heat or fight and get beat....

So I side with Avaron1974 even tho I also understand LocoGringo78 side but he has to snitch to save face or to be put into the neutral zone.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

i understand what you're saying and its nice that people like you exist ...as a few other people said its nice that people like you who try to see the best in people exist that being said for me the relationship with Damien died in the alley I tried to give him a chance before reaching the alley I was thinking ya okay i get it BUT the minute he chose his actions in the alley that's when that relationship of friends died and as a glorious phoenix was reborn....as a get fucked you fucking disgusting piece of shit
It is true we don't have 100% information of what happened in the bowling club buuuuuut atm with all the information he has in my eyes all he has done was dig deeper...his grave i mean..

Reactions: Call190Now

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't think you or anyone else is dumb for wanting to see the best in people. It's a great quality to have.

I just feel that bitch ass two faced liars like Damien are using betrayers that deserve every seed they sew. We only have 2 people that gave the reason that he did what he did in the beginning Ryker and his bitch ass, I don't trust either.

Edit: I 100% agree with Avaron1974 about a redemption run better be optional. I personally would rather the mc get a colonospy for a whole update and that would be way less shitty than that waste of air.
You and Avaron really shouldn't bottle up how you feel about Damien, it's not healthy :) Though I agree with you both ;)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes