Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
No problem at all. I know the bouncer outside (the one that punched the MC in the back of the head) was working with Ryker and Gorg as well, but I am not sure if the employees inside were just trying to keep people safe or working for Ryker. So much we still don't know.
Belle confirms some of her staff were turned. Teammates confirmed/stated they overpowered them to get outside to help as they were trying to stop them leaving.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What has he done (what evidence is there) that suggests he is a good guy? I must have missed all that....(that's a genuine questin btw...cos I just don't see it at all).
He drove the MC and his family/friends to the school, he helped the MC move furniture. OH wait that bastard owes the MC a dinner from day 2 for missing the full court shot. Fuck he is done now no forgiveness there especially after ToeSucker1974 pointed out how little the MC has eaten.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
well actually there is some kind of confirmation that he is gay...
When Charles invited both of them to the house for a small party he said that he can invite some men for Damien...and then MC tried to brush it off so he won't embaress or make him feel uncomfortable
SO there is some stronger indication that he is gay..
Still could mean he is bisexual too, we don't know.

Reactions: csmk14

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
He drove the MC and his family/friends to the school, he helped the MC move furniture. OH wait that bastard owes the MC a dinner from day 2 for missing the full court shot. Fuck he is done now no forgiveness there especially after ToeSucker1974 pointed out how little the MC has eaten.
tehnically...we don't know exactly why he came to pick up the MC ....could be out of the goodness of his heart...or it could also be to be planted on orders from Ryker...from the get go he is the first face and the familiar face with WVM...there are arguments to be said on both sides to be honest

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Belle confirms some of her staff were turned. Teammates confirmed/stated they overpowered them to get outside to help as they were trying to stop them leaving.
Yes, but when she says that I thought she only mentioned Gorg and the bouncer. I could be wrong on that though.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
He was told to do so IIRC. He didn't do it cos he a stand up guy...
Helping move furnuiture/spending time..hmm...good way to get close to someone and find out whats happening no? Probably employed by Ryker at that point.

The rest..LOL..very good hehehe..no wonder he keeps having dizzy spells :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Still could mean he is bisexual too, we don't know.
I'll give you that , half because on the other hand...he has done fucko with Jasmine he hasn't slept with her...so yes HE MIGHT BE or he might pretend...i have no fucking ideea :)))
EDIT : my language might be crude but i hope i don't offend anyone with it i'm just trying to keep my hatred for that piece of shit!

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
What can I say? I take food seriously. Not just because I'm a chef, but also because the only thing I love more than food, is uhm, actually it's MORE food.

But thanks for the reminder that Damien still owes us a dinner. That shit really is unforgivable.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Wait what ?? That does it for you now? After all the discussions and arguing an open tap is what swings you ???

Bloody harsh I say good sir!

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
What has he done (what evidence is there) that suggests he is a good guy? I must have missed all that....(that's a genuine questin btw...cos I just don't see it at all).

As for gay...correct, nom evidence yet...we did ask him though if he was cheating on Jas...I personally...think his response of head in hands...I've fucked up...I think you already know the answer to that....is more than enough confirmation that he is indeed cheating on her. That is only written and can be interpreted one way..
I know a lot of people base it off the locker room with lee. But when me and Damien had their meeting with Charles and they make plans to hang out, Charles mentions getting girls for entertainment. But he says something about having to get something else for Damien(forget the exact wording). But it’s been hinted a few times that he swings toward the other team.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I know a lot of people base it off the locker room with lee. But when me and Damien had their meeting with Charles and they make plans to hang out, Charles mentions getting girls for entertainment. But he says something about having to get something else for Damien(forget the exact wording). But it’s been hinted a few times that he swings toward the other team.
i agree with you but likeLocoGringo78 said he could also be bi

Reactions: Uncle Loco

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't care about his sexual orientation, or the level of his betrayal. The bastard owes me a dinner. Guess which weighs more heavily on my mind?

Thanks LocoGringo78 for opening my eyes to the vile depths Damien was willing to descend to in order to betray MC.
I understand what you're saying but on the other hand if he is gay and not bi that shows us what kind of a piece of shit he is or how much better said ...since he has been with Jasmine for quite some time , if i'm not mistaken like 2 years or so...
That's why its interesting to know if he is bi or gay.
At least for me :)

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I already made the joke of the never ending cycle of Damien hate and Loco's neutrality, which I somewhat agree on in certain points, but I definitely think he is gay, the writing is on the walls and if it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck and looks like a duck... well, it tends to be a duck. But hey, what do I know? He might actually be bi and all that happen between him and Jasmine is that he stop feeling the same.

The best way to describe the fella would be that the way to hell is paved with good intentions and the man is already halfway there on the highway to hell. But I really think that no matter what, trust in him is forever broken because at this point he is basically a hired gun, if MC offers a better deal he will take it... until someone offers an even better one. He has said (at least, I think he has) that he does care about Jasmine even of things between them are beyond complicated... so what would he had done if another of Ryker's boy toys tried to do something to her? When shit hits the fan is when a person shows their true colors and in this case he was a part of the crew that threw the shit and put MC's "mother" in danger, ironic ain't it? The guy going illegal to save his mother put someone else's at risk.

About Zoe: Yeah, the lady wants to get the D without the official girlfriend status... even though it's implied (or at least I felt that way) that she does have feelings for Biggus Dickus... so Black Cat to our Spider-man, the little tease. Eventually something will happen to make her actually want something more than friends with benefits, but until then, I say we let her be.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I understand what you're saying but on the other hand if he is gay and not bi that shows us what kind of a piece of shit he is or how much better said ...since he has been with Jasmine for quite some time , if i'm not mistaken like 2 years or so...
That's why its interesting to know if he is bi or gay.
At least for me :)
Good point.

Edit: Also a duck can't help being a duck Dazzier31 don't drag them into this :p
Otherwise I liked the post, out of reacts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dazzier31

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
On a completely different note.

Who would really chose Hannah over Eden?
OK, for the sake of seeing all the possibilities yes, but would you for real?

Reactions: Jace325

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think we've driven Loco to theory wonderland again and he is furiously re-checking scenes hehehe

On an unrelated note...out of reactions...again...so many posts i'd like to react to but can't, just know I would if I could.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think we've driven Loco to theory wonderland again and he is furiously re-checking scenes hehehe

On an unrelated note...out of reactions...again...so many posts i'd like to react to but can't, just know I would if I could.
i feel your pain....also out of reacts....cant react to shit... :(

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes