TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm not touching yet that route since we've been told there's more to it.. so I cant comment on that relantionship...yet

ya then...I got nothing more to say ...I said my piece...another dick is not required/needed ...and atm with all due respect and I apologize if this...offends you in any way....but atm from my POV ...you're just beating a dead horse...
you would need to actually be rude for it to offend me, and you haven't, as I said, it was a request for an option, if it doesn't happen that is ok, as long as the Mc doesn't act like a toxic person I'm ok with it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Doesn't sky have a vagina? I know he is a trans man but I thought he didn't really go through the transition process. He just identifies has male.
shit...now I'm confused...can someone clear it up for us?mainly me...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I didn`t say that another dick was required or needed, but it is an unhealthy relationship if the girls don`t have the same freedom and that bothers me, you are more than welcome to disagree or not care, as I said I just want the option to be there and not to have a certain way of thinking imposed.

That is why I said I wanted the option to do so, not that I should be imposed either for one way or the other, because as you guys don`t like the idea of it I don`t like the idea that my MC might be a toxic person and being so don`t deserve any of this relationships, if people would complain about having an option then I don`t know what to tell you.
As the story is written..he is not forcing any girls not to do anything..they are with him solely through choice.

How the hell is toxic then?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I never said he did
but you are contradicting yourself a bit or shooting yourself a bit in the foot...because you advocate more dicks in the game and then say we don't really need more dicks in the game if the mc is not toxic...

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
As the story is written..he is not forcing any girls not to do anything..they are with him solely through choice.

How the hell is toxic then?
Okay, you guys are talking about the past, and I'm talking about the future, as I said in the original post, "if it comes up" if such conversation happens again I would like the choice, and I would appreciate if the MC continued not being toxic.

Edit: BTLD this should explain what I'm talking about better, maybe I phrased it wrong the first time.

Edit2: Let me explain myself a little better: I would like if the conversation, maybe based on how the MC answered to Bailey, was more then: "Oh, I'm seeing other people, you cool with that?" and was more of an "Oh, I'm seeing other people, and you are free to do so as well" , because as we saw with Bailey it can be confusing and poly relationships don't work without communication, I'm probably in the minority but communication is sexy to me, these deep conversations are sexy to me, so I requested it, again not a deal-breaker as long as the Mc doesn't act like he would try and cock/pussy block them, I can consider the whole Shauna kissing Jamie as him joking, but it did have some negative connotations, and again I do see it as joking, but if it keeps repeating itself it will be hard to just dismiss it like that. (I do understand how in the first conversation the Mc was overwhealmed by Jamie, so he couldn't talk about this in any deep capacity)

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Skye don't have a dick .. he's all female thinks she's a he ... or something like that
I could be wrong. But what I got from his story, is that he identifies as male and doesn't really care about what his body looks like. He doesn't let that define who he is.
I think we got the answer...and you are right it seems so it's all good!
My mistake :))

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Okay, you guys are talking about the past, and I'm talking about the future, as I said in the original post, "if it comes up" if such conversation happens again I would like the choice, and I would apreciate if the MC continued not being toxic.
I kind of get what you're saying about the mc being "toxic", I think he has said to some of the girls that he wouldn't like to see them with other men. It can come off as selfish. But theses games are supposed to appeal to male fantasies, and usually those fantasies don't really involve the girls being with other men. It's not something that in my opinion most players are looking for.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I think skye had said he looks at both genders I know looking is not being with but it does sound like he is willing to go both ways.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think skye had said he looks at both genders I know looking is not being with but it does sound like he is willing to go both ways.
I'm not sure why Skye needs to look at both genders...
Or ....other people...
When she has MC next to her.,...and he is more than enough....
xD

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes