ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for posting this, but you don't owe us any explanation. You are one of the good developers out there that actually seem to care about all their fans, not just the patreon supporters. Take all the time you need. No matter how much so of these people complain they will be here playing the next update. Don't ever feel like you have let us down either. You have always been one of the good ones and I really respect your work. Take all the time you need add or remove whatever you want. There is no rush for the update, your true fans will be here waiting patiently for the update when it is ready.
i could not have said it any better .. i agree with everything you said , my friend :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No offense but the amount of people who come here a complain about not being able to have sex with Azel, Cedey and Wendy really puts the regulars over the edge. It is to the point that no one finds it funny even if it is a joke.
Damn, my whole arsenal of jokes down the drain........

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: woj_tec

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No offense but the amount of people who come here a complain about not being able to have sex with Azel, Cedey and Wendy really puts the regulars over the edge. It is to the point that no one finds it funny even if it is a joke.
all he's doing now is trying to troll ....best to ignore him...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ugh why did I even bother making the FAQ, if people won't take to the time to read it before they post stupid shit. It clearly states which characters are off limits due to incest/Patreon rules. It clearly states that family members (Harper/Natalie, Jamie/Liz/Millie, Vanessa/Veronica/Valarie/Mabel, etc..) will not be in the same lewd scene but could have separate relationships with the MC. It's almost like some of you just think BD should bow down and go against his plans and against incest/patreon rules just so you can see some lewd pixels. You want incest go find a game with that tag, because guess what that tag is not here. You want to wait for the so called "Evil Modder" to show up and add the incest content that is fine just wait quietly since it is not coming anytime soon.

The WVM thread was a fun place for a while sharing thoughts about the game, and what we hoped to see in the future updates. Now all it seems to be is regulars telling people to stop complaining about delays, incest, or just trolls. It feels like some people come here to just try to piss off people who actually care about the game or the developer. I am starting to question if it is even worth my time coming to the thread anymore. It sucks since this was a place that made me feel welcomed, encouraged me to post crazy theories, and just have fun discussing the game. Now I stop by and read the same stupid crap and I just question what happened where did the thread go wrong.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
I'm fine with the current pace of getting intimate with everyone.
Even with the one I'm looking forward to the most and has been fairly slow, Harper, the relationship build up has been fantastic so once it does become intimate it, will be that much more special.
I much prefer the route Braindrop is taking of having intimacy happen when the story requires it rather than trying to fulfill a fan demand for a sex scene now, even if it means my Harper won't get one for a while.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes