Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
that's what I've been saying also...people defend Damien even though he's a proven piece of shit yet are against Belle even though she has done nothing to gain that distrust.
exactly. It's confusing to me

Well for me it´s just, powerfull woman like they say let that happen, if she couldn´t see that that means only that her Head isn´t on real track ... for Damien i can totally understand him because of the Family thing, if you have nothing to lose anymore except the person you love most, no one give shit bout you nor you can get help from someone that the choice is easy to get on darker side if it helps to safe someone real important ... why do you think the used Damien? Because he was the easiest target
I get that some of you believe ryker and Damien's sad tale, I don't. Both have lied more than have been truthful both have done things working actively endangering the mc's loved ones.

Bella on the other hand has had her head on her charity too damn much because that is truly what matters helping people. Where Damien and Ryker's actions are selfish and self serving her mistakes were in the name of serving and helping others.

Apples and oranges

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well for me it´s just, powerfull woman like they say let that happen, if she couldn´t see that that means only that her Head isn´t on real track ... for Damien i can totally understand him because of the Family thing, if you have nothing to lose anymore except the person you love most, no one give shit bout you nor you can get help from someone that the choice is easy to get on darker side if it helps to safe someone real important ... why do you think the used Damien? Because he was the easiest target
powerfull =/= all seeing all knowing
So ....let's not blame her for the betrayal of her employees, not having her employee work actually for her it would be kinda hard for her to act since she did not have any info..and this is something we know...so why are you blaming her ?
Also...on the Damien track ..."no one give shit bout you nor you can get help from someone " but he didn't came for help to us...he chose to manipulate us...and use us...so no sir that argument can't really stand and we kinda did showed alot of interestet for damien and for his wellbeing.,..so nope...not gonna happen.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I get that some of you believe ryker and Damien's sad tale, I don't. Both have lied more than have been truthful both have done things working actively endangering the mc's loved ones.

Bella on the other hand has had her head on her charity too damn much because that is truly what matters helping people. Where Damien and Ryker's actions are selfish and self serving her mistakes were in the name of serving and helping others.

Apples and oranges
good point...I always forget to bring this one up...how do we know it's true?
We got the words of a cunt (Ryker) and the words of a manipulator (piece of shit damien) so how can we trust anything he says at this point?

Reactions: cakeny

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah something that really breaks the bond with the MC and Damien is when he tells Shauna that he is going to be basically pushing her out of the way and taking the best friend slot instead of her. That really PISSED me off when he said that not knowing the MC or Shauna and how long they had been connected to one another.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
good point...I always forget to bring this one up...how do we know it's true?
We got the words of a cunt (Ryker) and the words of a manipulator (piece of shit damien) so how can we trust anything he says at this point?
Yeah I may be wrong but at the very least I think someone like Jasmine would atleast know that Damien's relative was in the hospital. But no all we have are the word of ryker and Damien I trust neither

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah I may be wrong but at the very least I think someone like Jasmine would atleast know that Damien's relative was in the hospital. But no all we have are the word of ryker and Damien I trust neither
Yes Jasmine could know ..but that has yet to happen so...ya..can't trust the ground they are walking on... :p

Reactions: AmIReal

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
To be honest...I just want to see the reunion between Wendy?cedey/MC :D and then with Azel also :D :love: :love: :love:
We need that support in our corner faster! :D

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
While I understand the ire regarding Damien, I think it should be obvious at this point we don't know all of the players, nor the complete history. To write him off as a lost cause at this point, I think is awfully premature. Much like Gorg's question "why was the side Gorg was hitting so lightly injured", it's also clear the Damien's actions that night were not in Ryker's best interests either.

Reactions: Trojaner

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
While I understand the ire regarding Damien, I think it should be obvious at this point we don't know all of the players, nor the complete history. To write him off as a lost cause at this point, I think is awfully premature. Much like Gorg's question "why was the side Gorg was hitting so lightly injured", it's also clear the Damien's actions that night were not in Ryker's best interests either.
I am talking about what I'm seeing in the story and atm Damien is not to be forgiven...going by that logic...we can assume Gorg had stomach problems...and that's the reason why he wasn't hitting hard...or maybe he had a pulled muscle...muscle cramps...shit there are so many reasons we can invoke that we have no ideea if they are true...on the other hand we do know that gorg was Ryker's sidekick...we do know that Damien played us like a drum...we do know that Belle tried to help us...so ya...I'm gonna stick to what I'm seeing in the story and condemn Damien
Nothing against anyone that defends them

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok so who will get to the next level of a relationship with the MC?

Now before you answer please exclude anyone who has already had lewd content. I am talking about the next girl to have some actual fun with the MC, not just a kiss, or a grab but something a little more.

• Will it be Natalie going for something more than a kiss?
  • How about Stacy who finally got her kiss to looking for more than that quickly?
  • How about Jasmine coming in for something extra beyond that kiss?
  • Or will it be some other mystery girl coming in and beating all the above ladies to something more than a kiss (if so who)?
As much as is pains me to say it I think it will be Natalie that will have her time before Stacy. I can't complain I got the Stacy kiss I did not see coming in the last update.
hmmm i would like to see more of Stacy content w/MC kinda move that relationship forward some at least ... Jasmine for sure also would like to see her tending MC's schedule ( i think she would be better at it then Jamie ( sorry Jamie ) , altho i think they would need to get closer than MC is w/Nat at this point ..... i'll add a newer girl to the mix .. and would like to see Yuki meeting w/MC ... or maybe Kimmy wanting more from MC than she has at the moment ( not much ) .... or even that cute redhead reporter girl ... don't think they said her name yet .. or even making something more than an interview w/Moon , like people seeing the interview w/Moon and MC and people noticing something between them .... or making Zoe more of a girlfriend ... along with making Bailey a GF also ... dam thats alot and i haven't hit half them yet .. :ROFLMAO: so i guess i'll stop here for now :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As I have stated I'm petty. Even with just his "known" beyond a shadow of a doubt actions against the mc and his loved ones I feel he should be no where near them. To me that is enough to cut anyone loose. Life is too short to keep giving more chances to the unworthy.

It's like the frog and the scorpion story. Now that I know he can sting I will not carry Damien on my back.

Reactions: AmIReal and BTLD

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
It was more to Rykers best interest then the MC 's he was willing to sacrifice the MC instead of standing up to Ryker and help the MC
It's not so black and white. The game is still early, we clearly don't really know much. Belle says Gorg used to work for her, but his actions that night were out of her control... but at the same time the injuries he caused weren't particularly harsh. The implication is that he held back... why? If he is not under Belle's command, and he clearly wasn't doing it for Ryker... why did he do it?

Likewise, what was Damien doing really? Ryker's actions weren't thought out, and it seems likely he was drugged. So, it seems very likely Damien was acting under the same orders as Gorg... Gorg who "made it look convincing" but didn't leave MC particularly heavily injured.

If you can, I would ask you to step out from the shoes of MC, and look at the story more holistically.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah i've been thinking about the comment i made some time ago now .. about seeing Damien ass rape Ryker for revenge ... i take it back i don't really wanna see anything even close to that .... but would serve Ryker some punishment from Damien .... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: csmk14

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's not so black and white. The game is still early, we clearly don't really know much. Belle says Gorg used to work for her, but his actions that night were out of her control... but at the same time the injuries he caused weren't particularly harsh. The implication is that he held back... why? If he is not under Belle's command, and he clearly wasn't doing it for Ryker... why did he do it?

Likewise, what was Damien doing really? Ryker's actions weren't thought out, and it seems likely he was drugged. So, it seems very likely Damien was acting under the same orders as Gorg... Gorg who "made it look convincing" but didn't leave MC particularly heavily injured.

If you can, I would ask you to step out from the shoes of MC, and look at the story more holistically.
Shades are grey everywhere i admit. Regardless there is no benefit for taking Damien back, only risk. From his established actions he is not worth the risk. That said I do like your optimistic outlook. I'm just more a once bitten, kick rocks with you type.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
yeah i've been thinking about the comment i made some time ago now .. about seeing Damien ass rape Ryker for revenge ... i take it back i don't really wanna see anything even close to that .... but would serve Ryker some punishment from Damien .... :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: yeah I don't want to see that see that though:p but Hopefully rykers jaw will be wired for a long while.

Badjourasmix I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried at all about Wendy being in some trouble, but I'm hoping the situation somehow excuses how she accidentally hit the gas instead of the break from the shocking scene she had witnessed :cautious::whistle:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

there are many possibilities to way he "held back" and one of them could be that he didn't ...as we can see MC is pretty banged up....on the "wrong" side but still pretty banged up...

As far as for Ryker...yes he was drugged up...but that doesn't mean someone drugged him...he could have easily taken drugs himself...
Alot of it seems...but not enough concrete evidence...

I agree with you people should look at the bigger picture ...and right now the bigger picture does not show anything (for me at least) just that Damien is a piece of shit and Ryker is a cunt...
Sometimes a duck is just a duck...not a weapon of mass destruction.
I'm not saying you can't be right ...or everything that has been said can't be right ...(about Damien & Ryker) what I'm saying is at the moment there is no evidence to corroborate these theories but there is plenty of evidence to condemn Ryker and Damien.

Reactions: AmIReal

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
As I have stated I'm petty. Even with just his "known" beyond a shadow of a doubt actions against the mc and his loved ones I feel he should be no where near them. To me that is enough to cut anyone loose. Life is too short to keep giving more chances to the unworthy.

It's like the frog and the scorpion story. Now that I know he can sting I will not carry Damien on my back.
One of the bigger issues with stories in these sorts of games, is there is very little to "get" out of supporting characters outside of the MC's direct influence sphere. You aren't playing them, you aren't romancing them, why should you care? Their stories are meaningless if they have nothing to do with the content you want.

Damien could be trying very hard to walk a tightrope to keep the people he cares about safe, but in the end it doesn't matter, because his success isn't really a benefit to the story of the MC in the grand scheme. But it's important to remember that this guy is connected to people that the MC cares about. If the story turns out differently than you expect, and Jasmine, Zoe, Bailey, Kimmy, and anyone else who have had probably years of bonding with Damien want forgiveness for him... are you really going to say no to them? Is it really that simple?

No one asked anyone to come to a conclusion about Damien as a character, but many seem to be willing to do so anyway. I say keep an open mind, and watch the story itself. Jumping to conclusions is how so many people got taken aback by Willow being the sister.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Ryker's actions weren't thought out, and it seems likely he was drugged.
So you think someone drugged Ryker I think it was more like Charles and Ryker were doing drugs and they BOTH went mental.

Well some of us use our life experiences when we are looking at things ie this story so everyone will look at the same story and get a different conclusion from what has been presented to us so far. So my conclusion will be different then yours vs someone elses conclusion.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well some of us use our life experiences when we are looking at things ie this story so everyone will look at the same story and get a different conclusion from what has been presented to us so far. So my conclusion will be different then yours vs someone elses conclusion.
it happens to me a hell of alot

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes