ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am almost positive the MC was not a virgin at the start of the game. I am pretty sure he was just inexperienced which is why he was open to the idea of having sex with Rachael.

As for age and forgetting who people are it is just relative to what gets your attention. I think I am one of the older followers of this game, and I have all the names memorized. A good story can do that, but if you asked me what I did yesterday I have no clue. I tend to remember a lot of useless knowledge and details about things that make me happy.
well the MC was a virgin and Rachael took it at least thats what it seems like from the convo they have

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Based on the information we have Hannah seems like the person who uses other to her advantage. She has forced her way into several projects with Eden, and now they can't seem to be separated. To me it seems like Eden doesn't want to have Hannah keep riding on her coattails. Also the comment from Rachael is really something that has stuck with me. I keep feeling that some how BD is going to throw that one at us and it is going to explode in our face so yes I am nervous when someone comes in like Hannah.
I'm thinking you're biased a bit here...since like I said earlier we heard only a version from 1 party which blamed the other party to hell and back...
There's no other testimony that can sustain Eden's story.
I'm gonna wait untill we get more info untill I slam the "fuck outta here" hammer and ban Hannah.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm thinking you're biased a bit here...since like I said earlier we heard only a version from 1 party which blamed the other party to hell and back...
There's no other testimony that can sustain Eden's story.
I'm gonna wait untill we get more info untill I slam the "fuck outta here" hammer and ban Hannah.
Actually we got additional information from Jamie on this as well on Day 7 final, we learned a little more about the Eden and Hannah relationship while watching that reality TV show with Jamie. So we may have some additional information as well.

Reactions: csmk14

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Actually we got additional information from Jamie on this as well on Day 7 final, we learned a little more about the Eden and Hannah relationship while watching that reality TV show with Jamie. So we may have some additional information as well.
we got some info from Jamie about a "reality tv show" ...that's not really a trustfull source.
Plus 99% of the "scandals" are fabricated just to raise up the celebrity's ...well celebrity.
So I don't take that as another source.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i've played thru this game a ton and tried .. i think every path there is to take ... and well my conclusion is ... i wanna see all the babes .. well as many as possible .. walking the halls of WVM all with baby bumps .. of course all mine .. bouncing around in their tight bellies .. :love: but thats just me .. i guess i'm all alone in those hopes ;)

Reactions: GrammerCop

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Based on the information we have Hannah seems like the person who uses other to her advantage. She has forced her way into several projects with Eden, and now they can't seem to be separated. To me it seems like Eden doesn't want to have Hannah keep riding on her coattails. Also the comment from Rachael is really something that has stuck with me. I keep feeling that some how BD is going to throw that one at us and it is going to explode in our face so yes I am nervous when someone comes in like Hannah.

Yes, I am willing to listen to Damien and give him a chance, I felt he was used by Ryker and was put into a bad place due to need for money to support a family members health. As someone who has a medical condition I understand how you might do something you regret later to help get better. I am not saying I can forgive what he did out right, but there is more to that story. The same could be with Hannah, but for now I am sticking to my guns and staying away from that crazy in my playthrough. Yes I will deviate for the game guide, but not in my play through, that is saved for those I truly want the MC to be with and trust. So for now Hannah joins the ranks of Jasmine, Katie, and Tia as out.

There are others in this boat as well but due to lack of viable information I can not add them to the list for sure so they stay in the maybe pile for now, those are Belle, Aubrey, and the rainbow squad. Trust is something that needs to be earned and not given freely, you trust the wrong person and you can get burned. We don't know enough about that group to say they are doing good things or not. Sure Belle and Rachael got the MC, his family and the team out of trouble, but who really is the mastermind behind the whole Ryker thing? Did Belle know, did she set everyone up and it got out of control only to try to prove to the MC that she is there to help him? Only time will tell.
I can't put aside Jasmine.And probably Tia and Katie too.Guess I trust others faster than most.

3.70 star(s) 652 Votes