ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Gods, haven't played this in a year and its gotten so freaking good.
Only problem is Dev keeps adding girls, should instead do more fun things with his already large gorgeous harem.
MC is also going to need a genuine Sultans Palace to host his harem plus all those kids, since my MC is definitely gonna creampie all of them.:love:
Not all of them A lot of the milfs will be left out.
The 2 main mils will be left out also.
It's not that kind of story, so we'll have to put up with that until the end.

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Gods, haven't played this in a year and its gotten so freaking good.
Only problem is Dev keeps adding girls, should instead do more fun things with his already large gorgeous harem.
MC is also going to need a genuine Sultans Palace to host his harem plus all those kids, since my MC is definitely gonna creampie all of them.:love:
Don't worry there is atleast 5 years of real time development left and plenty of time to play with all the womenz ;)
*Excluding family members of course

It's okay if devs dont do every scene twice. But making almost all girls as "bi" in harem game is not okay for me. If saying there shouldn't be a straight girl in harem games, it's illogical.
I don't know, I think there is no "logical" when it comes to love, lust and the sexes.

Variety is the spice of life true but It all boils down to that we are pirates and enjoying someone's hard work free of charge.

Women on women sex is still a big seller, bi women are still highly valued in the adult industry. I can not fault a dev for exploring that if they want.

Point-blank devs like Braindrop don't have to be as accommodating to masses as they are. It would be awesome if the ones that always complain would, Instead of complaining about the devs that aren't, maybe support the ones that do and leave the others threads be. Just a thought.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Don't worry there is atleast 5 years of real time development left and plenty of time to play with all the womenz ;)

I don't know, I think there is no "logical" when it comes to love, lust and the sexes.

Variety is the spice of life true but It all boils down to that we are pirates and enjoying someone's hard work free of charge.

Women on women sex is still a big seller, bi women are still highly valued in the adult industry. I can not fault a dev for exploring that if they want.

Point-blank devs like Braindrop don't have to be as accommodating to masses as they are. It would be awesome if the ones that always complain would, Instead of complaining about the devs that aren't, maybe support the ones that do and leave the others threads be. Just a thought.
Again, who is complaining? I'm just praising braindrop why is different from other devs. And i'm not even "naming" those devs. Because all devs are different and have fans for them. And yes, i will support him too in from next month.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Ryker was saying something about finding her and him for whatever reason.
He thinks of himself as too high and mighty and way too full of himself.
He thinks he's untouchable or whatever drug he's in makes him think that way.
He's already out of school, out of job and out od money after that stunt he pulled.
Why those goons follow him to his self destructive demise, is beyond me.
I thought Kenji arm was broken, now it turns out they were his legs.
Maybe he's done for good this time. I still would like to know in his own words, why Kenji did it?

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Again, who is complaining? I'm just praising braindrop why is different from other devs. And i'm not even "naming" those devs. Because all devs are different and have fans for them. And yes, i will support him too in from next month.
the last statement was just a wish of mine. Open several harem threads and it plain to see who always complains...

Ryker was saying something about finding her and him for whatever reason.
He thinks of himself as too high and way too full of himself.
He thinks he's untouchable or whatever drug he's in makes him think that way.
He's already out of school, out of job and out od money after that stunt he pulled.
Why those goons follow him to his self destructive demise, is beyond me.
I thought Kenji arm was broken, now it turns out they were his legs.
Maybe he's done for good this time. I still would like to know in his own words, why he did it?
a good villain truly believes they are the hero of their own story. It's been awhile but ryker did explain some of his overall thinking earlier in the vn. To me anything he could add I would be slow to embrace. I think the latest motivation is jealousy fueled.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
the last statement was just a wish of mine. Open several harem threads and it plain to see who always complains...
Yeas, complaining is bad but I didn't observed that for many harem games except in recent days. I know the regular NTR/Non-NTR complaining in many games. But i havent seen "MFF lesbian complaints" in many harem games (if LIs are involved and MC is always joining).
The players didn't even "asked" or requested even as casually (but not complaining) for non-lesbian MFF scenes. I thought i'm the only one who is asking for that.

But, yes, I agree, in recent days, the trope is changing and we are seeing MFF with non-homo requests or complaints from people.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I was wondering what her story was originally.
Her story was more or less the same (maybe now she seems to be safer than before as some guys were still loking for her, and now they aren't), but she was presented almost as a potential client, which was odd for a girl in her situation. And the most important change has been Rachael's attitude towards the whole thing: she seemed desperate and uncapable of managing the situation (it was kind of dumb and risky to hide a pursued woman like Tali in MC's home) which was so out of character for her. Also, their relationship was presented more as a mother-daughter one than it is now, which simply added to the weird vibe.

Everything is much better now, in my opinion

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

I don't mind devs exploring that, my issue is when there is no option to avoid those scenes.

Reactions: harsha_26

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't mind devs exploring that, my issue is when there is no option to avoid those scenes.
You aren't alone in that feeling. Devs like Braindrop have spoiled everyone to expect almost everything to be optional.

I respect devs like Braindrop for it, but at the same time I'm sick of all the bullying and entitlements In other threads when a dev doesn't bend over backwards like him.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I remember Tlaero (a longtime lewd dev) commenting that few years ago it was unimaginable to include a "skip this sex scene' option in ero-games, because getting all the sex scenes was the actual point of those games. Now people demand a celibe path (not literally, but when you have to 'respect' players who may not like a certain character or a certain depicted kink that's what you actually code)

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I remember Tlaero (a longtime lewd dev) commenting that few years ago it was unimaginable to include a "skip this sex scene' option in ero-games, because getting all the sex scenes was the actual point of those games. Now people demand a celibe path (not literally, but when you have to 'respect' players who may not like a certain character or a certain depicted kink that's what you actually code)
yep, try and do that to in a jep vn, see how far you'll get.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but at the same time I'm sick of all the bullying and entitlements In other threads when a dev doesn't bend over backwards like him.
So much this.

Here's the thing, there are some people on here that don;t like me due to me "attacking" them, that is why.

The only people I have ever gone at severely have been those harassing devs and giving them shit for not doing what they want.

I manage to get on with everyone else yet the same damn names come up time and time again giving devs shit for one thing or another with that passive aggressive "I would have supported the dev if they hadn't done that" bullshit.

Sadly too many devs have caved and they now expect every dev too as seen in threads for this, BAR and WTHI when they don't get what they want and keep making demands time and time again.

It's also why I keep bringing up the lack of common sense and the adult thing. So many people can't understand a simple thing like a game not being made for their tastes so move along and i've never seen so many people claim to be adults yet whine so much when told no.

Everyone has seen that 1 kid that gets told they can't have ice cream and it throws itself on the floor shouting "ice cream, ice cream, ice cream" and that is exactly what comes to mind with the incest thing here. Every time I see someone bring it up, or in BAR or incest and harem in WTHI I see that kid on the floor throwing a tantrum "incest, incest, incest ... waaaah"....

It's pathetic.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
So much this.

Here's the thing, there are some people on here that don;t like me due to me "attacking" them, that is why.

The only people I have ever gone at severely have been those harassing devs and giving them shit for not doing what they want.

I manage to get on with everyone else yet the same damn names come up time and time again giving devs shit for one thing or another with that passive aggressive "I would have supported the dev if they hadn't done that" bullshit.

Sadly too many devs have caved and they now expect every dev too as seen in threads for this, BAR and WTHI when they don't get what they want and keep making demands time and time again.

It's also why I keep bringing up the lack of common sense and the adult thing. So many people can't understand a simple thing like a game not being made for their tastes so move along and i've never seen so many people claim to be adults yet whine so much when told no.

Everyone has seen that 1 kid that gets told they can't have ice cream and it throws itself on the floor shouting "ice cream, ice cream, ice cream" and that is exactly what comes to mind with the incest thing here. Every time I see someone bring it up, or in BAR or incest and harem in WTHI I see that kid on the floor throwing a tantrum "incest, incest, incest ... waaaah"....

It's pathetic.
what's worse is people still complain even if the dev makes something optional, saying it's "waste" dev time, NEWS FLASH the dev wants to make a game they would enjoy while also try to appeal to people who might not be into it and yet they still say they waste their time?

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Simply put their just whinning dobbers who are never pleased and just want to complain about anything and everything, those ejits leave a bad taste in ma mouth.

If their gonny complain about the game and the dev, THEN DINNAE PLAY IT!!!

Sorry bout that, but people like them are annoying, this game is in my top 3 faves, of the vanilla/harem builder catagory at least and truely cannae wait for more.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Simply put their just whinning dobbers who are never pleased and just want to complain about anything and everything, those ejits leave a bad taste in ma mouth.

If their gonny complain about the game and the dev, THEN DINNAE PLAY IT!!!

Sorry bout that, but people like them are annoying, this game is in my top 3 faves, of the vanilla/harem builder catagory at least and truely cannae wait for more.
I think I understood most of that, maybe.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hahahaha, nae worries, dobber means in normal words penis, so basically a dobber is a dick and ejit means idiot.
Don't happen to have a wife called Mary?

Is it wrong and cultural insensitive of me that I think of Scotty everytime I read one of your posts?
Yours is probably more tasteful than mine.

My first thought was Rab C Nesbitt.

My brother made me watch it when I was a sproglette, I loved that show.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes