issue28

May 17, 2020
Wait what ???
Who are you and what have you done to the real Loco?
Sticking to something NOT involving extra crazy details ?? Nope, don't buy it. My guess is that the body snatchers got to him.
I actually think if that were the case, that the MC's Father killed Ryker and Katie's parents IT IS a theory involving crazy details. I mean think about it... what are the odds of that happening? That the random accident involving the MC's father would just happen to involve Ryker's? Very low and goes in with all the weird connections that happen in WVM. Remember, this is not a recent thing. It happens a long time a go. It would also explain Ryker's obsession with the MC and his father.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I actually think if that were the case, that the MC's Father killed Ryker and Katie's parents IT IS a theory involving crazy details. I mean think about it... what are the odds of that happening? That the random accident involving the MC's father would just happen to involve Ryker's? Very low and goes in with all the weird connections that happen in WVM. Remember, this is not a recent thing. It happens a long time a go. It would also explain Ryker's obsession with the MC and his father.
The body snatchers were referring to getting and swapping Loco :)

But yeah, there is still a lot of MCs past that has to be revealed. My guess is there will be a lot of Ryker be coming in the future. Maybe not him personally, but the hole setup ....

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

issue28

May 17, 2020
Personally I could live without Ryker. I am not saying this game should not have drama, but the big things, like the bowling alley incident should be rare... too much of them and they lose having a meaning. The little drama with the girls are fun and give a sense of feel good times. And I am ok with that. I really dislike games that are drama heavy just for the sake of drama. I still have PTSD from some games like Acting Lessons for example.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I think ryker will barley show up again or not at all. But i do think there will defo be some big event with Dalia. Possibly ends up being wholesome, "you remind me of your father" kind of thing, next thing we know we're having sex with her. Unless we discover she is family.

Reactions: csmk14

issue28

May 17, 2020
Well we still don't know if Ryker will press assault charges. I mean he's still unconciouss/in coma. It may be a big thing with that, unless Belle and/or Rachael make that go away.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Well we still don't know if Ryker will press assault charges. I mean he's still unconciouss/in coma. It may be a big thing with that, unless Belle and/or Rachael make that go away.
He can't when he is being charged with the assault charges. Especially considering our anna our lawyer, Willabelle, Rachel and Valerie. MC was just defending himself. Plus the amount of people giving MC a good name in the interviews.

Reactions: csmk14

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
He can't when he is being charged with the assault charges. Especially considering our anna our lawyer, Willabelle, Rachel and Valerie. MC was just defending himself. Plus the amount of people giving MC a good name in the interviews.
Yep, best case scenario for that tosser Ryker, his plans and name are forever sullied and dragged through the mud. Worst case (my hopes for that shithead) he gets tried and convicted for assault and god knows what other crimes he's commited and ends up becoming some fat fucks bitch in prison.

issue28

May 17, 2020
Yeah. But he can try to bring the MC down with him. Is not like it was total self defense. That last bit the MC really went berserk. He was out after the first two punches. He can make a case of assault off of that.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wait what ???
Who are you and what have you done to the real Loco?
Sticking to something NOT involving extra crazy details ?? Nope, don't buy it. My guess is that the body snatchers got to him.
LOL.

Ok so I have a better track record with the simple theories rather than the crazy ones. I figure if I have a few simple ones they actually might be true like the car accident involving the MC father and Ryker/Katies parents. As well as something like Stacy is the little girl that the MC wanted to learn how to play basketball for. Both are simple and tie into the story without adding an additional characters. Both have had time to pass, and I am pretty sure if the MC forgot he had a sister or that his father beat his mother and took him away from him he would not remember any details of how his father passed away.

It would not surprise me in the least bit if in the week 1 re-work we get some additional details about the Fathers accident, maybe even listing the names of the people that were killed in the wreck. Later in the story we learn Katie's last name and find out that her parents were killed in a car accident too. It could be how Katie and the MC finally bond until she finds out the MC's father was responsible since he was drunk behind the wheel. This could then entail Katie realizing the Ryker found out and now she too wants revenge or maybe she will understand like a rationale person the the MC had nothing to do with the accident and she and him actually bond further over it further slowly building trust for each other.

There is that better for you? :p

Again these are all just theories I have no inside information no matter how much you guys think I do. BD has not shared any details about his story with me and even if he offered I would decline as I like to see it happen in game rather than knowing in advance (yes even stuff about Stacy).

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Illinois is a Stand your ground state, Ryker would have no way to file charges against the MC considering he assaulted him first and with a deadly weapon with intent to injure. Yes the MC used violence to defend himself and others, but that is covered under the stand your ground law.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

There is that better for you? :p

I`d say you are under probation, until you are fully redeemed I will call you Blargh, Mindsucker from the outer rim. ;):devilish:

That out of the system, yes, a mix up of MCs dad and some of the more or less legal activities around WVM are quite likely.
The Stacy connection also is quite likely.
Even if not exactly that, some interweaving histories are more than likely.

Reactions: Call190Now

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Okay I don't know why but for some reason I feel like Alexis and Zoe are related. I have no evidence just a hunch. I'm not talking about like sisters relation, But perhaps cousins? Like they kind of look a bit related (At least to me they kind of do). What do you all think lol, feel free to shoot my theory down.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Okay I don't know why but for some reason I feel like Alexis and Zoe are related. I have no evidence just a hunch. I'm not talking about like sisters relation, But perhaps cousins? Like they kind of look a bit related (At least to me they kind of do). What do you all think lol, feel free to shoot my theory down.
Yeah I would say the same especially with the blonde hair since no one else in the VN has blonde hair. :p :p:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Illinois is a Stand your ground state, Ryker would have no way to file charges against the MC considering he assaulted him first and with a deadly weapon with intent to injure. Yes the MC used violence to defend himself and others, but that is covered under the stand your ground law.
The argument is he used excessive force though, that isn't really covered by stand your ground, that just means that him not retreating back inside can't be used against him. Stand your ground doesn't give him license to beat Ryker to death.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
The argument is he used excessive force though, that isn't really covered by stand your ground, that just means that him not retreating back inside can't be used against him. Stand your ground doesn't give him license to beat Ryker to death.
When I did my training and paperwork and stuff for my licence for gun ownership as sports shooter in Germany this was a huge topic.
Generally and to my everlasting surprise German law is quite akin to "Stand Your Ground"
The instructor, former policeman, put it like that:
Whenever you have the option to retreat, do it. If you cannot or have to help another person, do it with the minimum amount of force and/or weapons necessary.
One example was, same situation of attacker shot by home owners, one was acquitted by the court, the other was slammed.
The only difference was:
Shooter 1: shooting 4 times in rapid succession.
Shooter 2: shooting 2 times, short pause, shooting once again.
Both attacker dead.
Shooter 2 slammed for manslaughter, the short pause was seen as a moment he had the option to think about the situation and that he made the conscientious decision to fire the killing shot.

To put it differently: Each and every situation is to be investigated and evaluated bit by bit.
That MC was let out of custody and the interview was handled like it was should mean MC is out of the fray from the
law side. ( As long as Ryker survives)
Does not mean that he might still be in for "private" lawsuits. Or Wendy when it comes to Kenji.
Probability of success? No clue.

Considering the backup he has...

Or, another option, let`s just lean back and see how BD will let it play out ;)

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Cousin's maybe but not sister's since Zoe, and Bailey are from the same town. If Zoe and Alexis were sister's that would mean they lived in the same town and went to school with the MC and would have known him since they are cheerleaders. Personally I feel Alexis is not related to Zoe, I think she is just an random girl that had a crush on the MC and got her wish (if you went cheat route). I have been saying since I first played the game that I hope Alexis goes to WVM. I really think she is at the hotel Stacy was at waiting for her dorm room to open up. Fingers cross since I would love a little more Alexis action.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I have been saying since I first played the game that I hope Alexis goes to WVM. I really think she is at the hotel Stacy was at waiting for her dorm room to open up. Fingers cross since I would love a little more Alexis action.
Yh I think that she is as well coz I also think she said that she has left the college she was at.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes