The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Okay I don't know why but for some reason I feel like Alexis and Zoe are related. I have no evidence just a hunch. I'm not talking about like sisters relation, But perhaps cousins? Like they kind of look a bit related (At least to me they kind of do). What do you all think lol, feel free to shoot my theory down.
I think...
4hb05m.jpg

nah not really I just wanted an excuse to use this meme again since it's been a while :p

I still think yer wrong tho I think she's just some random chick that had a crush on the MC in High school and nothing more

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Braindrop Hey, just read your most recent post on Patreon as I was checking for the next release date, and I felt compelled to tell you why I love your game. It's pretty simple:
The women are absolutely beautiful, they're unique people with good characterization, they very very clearly *want* what they're doing with the MC. Furthermore, the MC is a good person, which helps in believing he deserves to be loved. I often feel like if virtually any one of them were real, and felt about me the way they feel about the MC, I couldn't help but be the happiest man alive. I get to live vicariously through the character a little, and experience that particular joy not from just one of them, but all of them.

You mentioned in your post about the MC being a Gary Stu, and while he's excelled in everything we've seen him try, for the most part, that kind of only fits into 3 categories: Basketball, Social Interaction, and Sex. The only class he takes is one based primarily off of social interaction. Maybe he struggles with science and math a little? Maybe he's not good at building things, or drawing, or cooking? I can't see how any of these, beyond the school subjects, could create an obstacle in the story you have going, so they might not be relevant flaws, but there's room for them to exist. Also - while he apports himself well in the fight, you resisted the temptation to have him win against all odds, and he very clearly needed help to avoid the situation becoming a horrible one. I'm not saying you need to build anything into the story to showcase his flaws, but if it bothers you even a little that the MC might be considered a Gary Stu by some, I wanted to point out there's plenty of room to fix that. And even if you don't fix it, it's clear that he can't do absolutely everything himself, and he's leaning on the people around him to handle what he can't.

Anyway, keep up the great work. The characters in this game never fail to make my day.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
with the remodel of Ruby and Moon and the touch up that Lauren is supposed to be getting what other girl/s do you think need a little glow up, for me its still Penny (i think its her hair) and maybe reduce Rachels boobs a little (but that could just be me) also maybe fix Kimmys tear ducts because she all ways seem to be crying (just let us kiss her already:mad:) and no1 best mention the goddess that is the old nurse

Reactions: csmk14

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
This should be postponed until the author has less sex with M$, nVidia, DAZ and have more free time.. or when these characters appear again in history... Rachel and Penny remake is too much work (especially, Penny is x2 renders)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
with the remodel of Ruby and Moon and the touch up that Lauren is supposed to be getting what other girl/s do you think need a little glow up, for me its still Penny (i think its her hair) and maybe reduce Rachels boobs a little (but that could just be me) also maybe fix Kimmys tear ducts because she all ways seem to be crying (just let us kiss her already:mad:) and no1 best mention the goddess that is the old nurse
1.Penny ...maybe like you said a little bit of glow or something like that....though I like her alot how she is now :)
2.Rachel...how dare you?????HOW DARE YOU SIR!? her small breasts are just awesome they way they are ....they don't need any rework..nothing ......LEAVE THEM TITIES ALONE!!! :))))
3.I'm not sure what's wrong with Kimmy from your point of view...I think she's fine the way she is...but that might be just me...who knows?
4.the nurse...not sure I want to tackle that subject...so I'll try to avoid it for now xD

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
1.Penny ...maybe like you said a little bit of glow or something like that....though I like her alot how she is now :)
2.Rachel...how dare you?????HOW DARE YOU SIR!? her small breasts are just awesome they way they are ....they don't need any rework..nothing ......LEAVE THEM TITIES ALONE!!! :))))
3.I'm not sure what's wrong with Kimmy from your point of view...I think she's fine the way she is...but that might be just me...who knows?
4.the nurse...not sure I want to tackle that subject...so I'll try to avoid it for now xD
nothing wrong with Kimmy, i love Kimmy she just seems to cry every time we see her i just wanna give her a hug and a kiss

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes