MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I personally favor Bailey over Zoe, but is just a gut feeling I guess. I will never understand how anyone could stand her up on their double date. I have guesses, some more realistic than others, but that doesn't justify her being stood up without comment.

If any of my suspicions come in, it will probably be picked up in the process.

Also: Happy birthday to Natalie and happy belated birthday to Harper.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I personally favor Bailey over Zoe, but is just a gut feeling I guess. I will never understand how anyone could stand her up on their double date. I have guesses, some more realistic than others, but that doesn't justify her being stood up without comment.

If any of my suspicions come in, it will probably be picked up in the process.

Also: Happy birthday to Natalie and happy belated birthday to Harper.
I really only said that to make myself the bad guy with the "Cult of Baily" lol. personally I like them both equally.

But hey it stopped this incest vs no-incest crap and milking crap so being the bad guy in this sense is a win lol

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Personally, I don't really care who favors which of the two. Everyone has their preferences.

My problem that I don't understand is how someone can stand Bailey up on a date. My theories for this:

Likely:
It's just a plot device to put Bailey in her current situation. She says herself that it doesn't matter to her by now since it got her to where she is now. We'll never know what the guy was thinking.

Rainn realized that the guy who had the date with Bailey was not trustworthy or not interested in Bailey but only in her body. She made it clear to him that he better not show up. What speaks for it: If I remember correctly she also made it clear to Ethan that it would be a mistake if he hurt Bailey. In retrospect, it also puts her question to Ethan about whether he's a weirdo in a new light. At first I thought: That was just her being weird at that moment, but now I think she was checking out whether she had to protect Bailey from him, too, if necessary.

Rainn's style isn't necessarily for everyone. Maybe he didn't have or didn't find a buddy who would have had no problems with it and thought it wasn't worth the effort. I can't share that now. There's definitely a time when it would be a bit too much, but in my opinion it's absolutely fine with Rainn and also her personality hasn't come close to hinting at anything so far that raises reason to doubt her.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
It would require rewrite to actually setup the incest relationships and scenes so things make sense so it would require rewriting and adding parts to the pervious story/plot. Also he isn't reworking the entire game/story. He is fixing scenes to have the up to date models, rewriting SOME/FEW parts (mainly the office scene when meeting rachael), also adding new stuff like day transitions and gallery.
First off the story isn't that complex. The MC is a walking stud that basically plows anything that moves. The way that Azel treats the mc with asking for kisses and getting longer kisses and then with Rachel providing some sort of hint to have him cross the line with her. It would not be hard to write a moment for them. You might think it needs an entire write but that just proves that you don't know much about writing or your skills in literature is not up to par.

An entire rewrite in a game that the MC is having sex with pretty much everyone is pretty funny lol.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So something I was wondering, what are ya'll opinions/theories of Alexis? Personally, I believe she is moving to WVM and is currently staying in the same motel Stacy was, but that when they meet it will be kind of romantic with 'I followed my heart' but then also really sexy with some rough fucking like in the bathroom stall.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
So something I was wondering, what are ya'll opinions/theories of Alexis? Personally, I believe she is moving to WVM and is currently staying in the same motel Stacy was, but that when they meet it will be kind of romantic with 'I followed my heart' but then also really sexy with some rough fucking like in the bathroom stall.
Since I didn't play the cheat path, I don't really have much to go on, and haven't seen any interactions with her. I look forward to her showing up in the faithful path, though.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Hi, is there any news about the new update besides the typical "update will come very soon"?

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
This far in, and we are still talking about incest? Look, I for one am all about it, even more so if Pregnancy is involved. That being said it's not there at least as of now, the evil modder might do something later but as of right now, in the first week, not going to happen. So can we all drop the Incest vs. no Incest debate? We have enough to discuss in terms of girls.

I.E. I am only doing this to piss off the cult but , how much better is Zoe than Baily?........*hides behind wall*
Kimmy is my favourite girl but Zoe is a close second

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi ya'll, im just curious of something and wondering if ya'll can help.

just started the game and enjoying it up to now, im just curious about shauna (the best friend),
you get an option to be open about your feelings for her, and she suggests keeping it a secret.

i was wondering is it possible that if i select the option to
if i tell her i feel the same way, but decline the option to go behind jamies (the girlfriend)'s back
does it lock out any progression down that route ?

as it would be nice to open a route to slowly open the GF to the idea of letting BF "share" the MC without having to go behind each others back and not "cheat"

or is going behind GF's back the only way of possibly opening a "sharing" route between MC, BF and GF ?
i suggest playing and saving every route you can ... see which you prefer ;)

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
she's a gold digger and only wants MC because he'll be rich and famous in a few months.

jk, I think she knows where MC is now, since she wanted to go to college anyway, I'd guess she's moving to WVM and the only motel we know is the one Kimmy worked LOL. I do hope for a romantic scene since their first one was rushed due to time restrictions.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
First off the story isn't that complex. The MC is a walking stud that basically plows anything that moves. The way that Azel treats the mc with asking for kisses and getting longer kisses and then with Rachel providing some sort of hint to have him cross the line with her. It would not be hard to write a moment for them. You might think it needs an entire write but that just proves that you don't know much about writing or your skills in literature is not up to par.

An entire rewrite in a game that the MC is having sex with pretty much everyone is pretty funny lol.
"the story isn't that complex" we're talking about two mothers, a lost sister and her lost friend, a fixer, a princess, multiple people that hates MC for no clear reason so far, possible childhood friends and a dead father that's fuel for theories and you'll tell me that isn't complex?

and even if it wasn't, you didn't consider how long it takes to render scenes and properly edit a script, did you?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
It‘s going to be exactly that. First hint was that she didn‘t go to the college she planned to go to. Second was her mentioning staying in a Motel, so she is definitely following the Mc. Through some exception she will probably be able enroll at WVM, too.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
"the story isn't that complex" we're talking about two mothers, a lost sister and her lost friend, a fixer, a princess, multiple people that hates MC for no clear reason so far, possible childhood friends and a dead father that's fuel for theories and you'll tell me that isn't complex?

and even if it wasn't, you didn't consider how long it takes to render scenes and properly edit a script, did you?
'Properly edit a script' in Ren'Py actually means adding a single line of code with a jump or call statement to a new "label" (a label being a chunk of code and text for the new scene which would include a return statement at the end to, well, return to the point you were before jumping to that scene). So including some extra scenes in between the already existing content it's not really hard work. Rendering and scripting are the most complex tasks, that's true - but once you've decided to add that content, it's not any different from creating any other new scene. Seriously, I think we shouldn't keep using this "extra work" as a valid reason for the lack of incest in this game: Patreon's current rules and BD's legit choice to not defy them (or even his creative choice to not include that content) are all what we need

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018

Y'know ... the problem with teaching a Pig to sing is it wastes your time, and it annoys the Pig.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Yep, that's probably true. I'd love for her to become some kind of crazy, creepy psycho fan that maybe stalks MC or something like that. It's great opportunity to do something different from another romantic love interest/fuck buddy.

Patreon's current rules and BD's legit choice to not defy them (or even his creative choice to not include that content) are all what we need
Agreed, 100%. I'd love to see some incest content if not with Cedar than at least with Azel (which in my book doesn't even count as incest, too bad it does for patreon), but in my opinion BD earned our respect with what he's done so far and shouldn't be bugged about his reasonable decision

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes