Jason_Storn84

Sep 14, 2020
I want to thank you for putting this ''Beta'' out , It really helps to keep the story going even if no sex was there. I really like the way you write for all the characters in the game , they each have something special about them and it's a game I can't stop playing. I hope everything is going well with you and your soon to be wife!

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Ummm Jamie is Queen Cuckquean
She can VETO anyone and MC will listen
So it is Her harem (if you call it a harem)
MC has been granted an open relationship
Jamie wants only him and to maybe watch, maybe play with Shauna
So this is a:

Hmmm

NOTHING in real life because it is a VN
i would disagree with you... there once lived a famous baseball player by the name of "Babe Ruth" and his life with women was much like this VN game, he had many women and a wife that didn't mind and he wasn't the only baller to have this type of relationship with women constantly throwing themselves at them... the life of a baller (any sportsman who makes millions) is very odd, i remember a few yrs ago there was this court case where this woman went through the garbage bins of a famous baller to find used condoms (she used the sperm from the used condoms to impregnate herself) and that is when i found out that its not uncommon and that is why most athletes flush it.. the type of women who do this is gold-diggers...

i'm very sure it still goes on BUT the reason why you don't hear about it is because these ballers may lose their contract (the the world being PC)

Gareeb7

Sep 25, 2020
No incest? Damn there was a huge potential here, I'm thankfull enough on this game that I'll not complain about it. But ummm, my girl Willabelle I'm turning to any religion for her scenes.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Current Poll:

I put it off for a day as I feel I'm super close to finishing the base of her model and wanted to show it off but sadly I'm not quite there yet.
(Monthly render set poll will be tomorrow)

So this week we're going to decide her overall personality type and how she interacts with the MC / others.

Remember, this is a true Norwegian black metal band's frontwoman.
This client will not be a "mainstay" character.

(Patreon & SubscribeStar polls will be added together)

Sagewise, emotionally mature, sound judgement17%
Rulerdominant, confident, controlling1%1
Jesterwitty, wild, humorous17%
Rebelindependent, carefree, hates authority56%

As of 21. OCT. 2021 AT 7:30 CET

Last edited:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
so played the beta and got to say i'm looking forward to "granny" but maybe we can have a scene where she bakes an apple pie for us then sits on our lap and feeds it to us... plz BrainDrop...

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
#Braindrop?
Do you check these replies more than the reviews?
Since this is a beta upload, might I suggest that each creampie/cumming inside scene be accompanied by at least one render of the deed? I don't know about the others, but that and the potential knocking up the girl are the main reason I go for creampies over any variation of the pull out

Reactions: Alig8r

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
BrainDrop may check the forum in silent mode. I haven't see him do any posting in a while. Maybe someone here may relay that message in Discord.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Lokitox8

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Why can't dev change Azel's role ingame to be the "landlady" later on down the road or something so it's kosher?

I know it's not new news, but me sad insectoid upon reading that FAQ about insects. :cry:
Because that's not the story Braindrop wants to tell.

Now can we pls for the love of god drop this fucking incest discussion, shit has been going on for to damn long, there will be NO incest, its been said a million times at this point, get the fuck over it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why can't dev change Azel's role ingame to be the "landlady" later on down the road or something so it's kosher?
He could change her role. It's just not a smart thing to do. It would piss off most of his supporters and a shit load of fans to please a vocal minority of pirates...

If incest is a must there are hundreds of them that one has access to on this very forum. This will not be one of them... ever.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Pretty sure that BD gave up on coming/reading anything posted here in an effort to protect his own sanity, and you really can't blame him.....or at least I can't.

Discord would probably give any comments the best chance of being seen.
You're right.., really can't blame him for that. This is a Savage place. You get the good and the bad while I hear discord is almost completely in support of the authors. And they set it up so they can bid folk a permanent goodbye

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017

I know it's not new news, but me sad insectoid upon reading that FAQ about insects. :cry:
Game's stale as fuck nowdays, this would be a good idea for like 3 years ago when the dev had some fire in him and was actually excited about making a game, now it's a struggle city.
You're lucky if you get ANY content at all "later on down the road" let alone the content you actually want to see (incest).

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021

Bruv, I can understand. But there's been sufficient development on her that changing her role now would not do. It would ruin continuity

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Game's stale as fuck nowdays, this would be a good idea for like 3 years ago when the dev had some fire in him and was actually excited about making a game, now it's a struggle city.
You're lucky if you get ANY content at all "later on down the road" let alone the content you actually want to see (incest).
If you're so unhappy with how the game has turned out, walk away for awhile. I walked away from the game after the fight at the bowling alley, but, I'm back watching the post, and maybe, just maybe I'll make a return to playing. But, popping in to talk smack is just ludicrous.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes