Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm glad you brought this point up and really appreciate it. I know Rainn is totally into Bailey. Bailey is clearly trying to not offend Rainn. I would hope that giving the option for them to be together would be about the story, not simply a bullshit attempt to feed fetish fiends. I guess it doesn't matter. He is going to do what he is going to do. People will take offense or applaud him either way.

What I am trying to say is it would be nice to know that there is a grand scheme to the story. A direction. It would seem like offering Bailey and Rainn together is a way of pulling Rainn, a lesbian, into going for the MC. Hell, I don't know.
If you tell Bailey not to go out with Rainn then immediately after you get the Rainn solo scene with MC, so no you can get Rainn either way.
Looking at the paths on URM, I'm pretty sure you can even get Rainn without even being on Bailey's path, but I'll never double check that. No Bailey is a cursed playthrough.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
If you tell Bailey not to go out with Rainn then immediately after you get the Rainn solo scene with MC, so no you can get Rainn either way.
Looking at the paths on URM, I'm pretty sure you can even get Rainn without even being on Bailey's path, but I'll never double check that. No Bailey is a cursed playthrough.
That is even more screwed really. Why would Rainn go for the MC? I am hoping for some story to support that decision.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Too bad that's the only reason I've followed the game so far
there is no incest in the game or never will be according to the dev he wanted to but his family apparently plays this so it makes him feel too uncomfortable to add it

but honestly i think he just used it as a carrot to attract all the incest fans and never really intended to add it from the start anyways.

Last edited:

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
this has probably been said already but i really wish the dev would have done the rework for days 1-9 so we can have the full story. like i just started the newer content and there are so many things and people that we not even mentioned in the first 9 days like who tf is 4t who tf is granny now im having a talk about going on a trip and its talked about as if it was talked about before why does lauren look af if shes 20 years younger im so confused

Popurretas

Apr 10, 2020
Can someone post Dev report #18?
Dev Report #18 (August 20th, 2023)

Yo!

I hope to have the new report images done for next week. I was close to finishing them for this one but I'm not totally happy with them yet.

Going to get straight to it.
Episode 11, Beta 2 is currently in the polishing stage where I'm playtesting and checking for typos while also seeing if there are any changes that need to be made to renders / animations.
I'm still refraining from setting hard dates but this beta should be released within the next 1-3 days and it will follow the normal tier release structure.
Beta 2 will be around 120 renders and a couple animations.

Client poll will either be later tonight or early tomorrow.
Character sheets for both September and October will be released either Tuesday or Wednesday and the birthday renders for August will be released sometime early next week.

Work has gone very well this week. I made a few changes to my schedule, going to keep tweaking things until I find what works best for me.
I'm excited to give an update about the season 1 rework but I want to do so with a graphic and accurate information. An update post on the rework will be separate from the usual report and I plan on having one once a month or so.

But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care.
Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
but honestly i think he just used it as a carrot to attract all the incest fans and never really intended to add it from the start anyways.
TRUUUEEE, never have i came across AVN with more incest baiting more than this one!!!!!!!!!!!
the dev should either go to jail for this (kidding), or he should win an oscar for jebaiting incest fans for as long as he did!
up until few updates ago, all the kissing and hugging and staring and teasing and inner monologue inside MC's head regarding Azel, or the kissing, hugging, sleeping, humping with Cedar Ome

if he at any point decided to include incest content other than to bait incest fans and make patrons out of them he would've done it already with an unofficial patch or something, or he could've at least create content for Azel pertain to that fetish since that isn't really true incest and even that he didn't do or intends to in the future!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes