hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Why is there a weird Tate-like spiel about the protag, essentially, being an alpha and/or sigma male?
Did ya read it, or just fap through the whole bit of new content. Because all you've asked about was explained with context given. Reminders of why something is relevant too.

Sloshed

Feb 17, 2018
Is it just me, or every time there is an update there is a spam of like 15 pages praising everything in this game. like immediately.

seems to hide the previous 30-50+ (between every update - that are bashing the game and the dev (i am not one of the posting bashers; as everyone can just move on if feel that way. but i do check thread occasionally simply to read the latest of dev drama/ bashing as makes me laugh [ch1ep7 is last 1 i DL/play])

how many alt accounts and game boosting alias' are needed to hide the dissatisfaction to attempt to draw "new" supporters?

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I only laugh at the haters, dont feel any need to comment on what they say. when there's relevant content i'll discuss.

they're free to bitch, but IMO this is not the place for it. it should only happen in the devs discord or subscription platform. complaining about having to wait for something you will take for free is pathetic. we get it, you like the product and want more of it, but grow up. there's plenty of other games to fill the void.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
MC is rather polar opposite of tate.

Tate is a loser who acts out to pretend to be and convince others he's alpha. (he's basically Rhyker)
MC doesnt give a F about anyones perception and acts on his own principles.
there's also the issue of intelligence... as put on full display here:

Dedingsda

Oct 31, 2017
I haven't touched this game for some time now, is season 1 reworked? or is there still this weird transition between the two seasons where you don't know whats going on?

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Since it has been a few Month i played last...
Jamie (first / "Main" GF) says she is pregnant.
I remeber that Story wise it was a Lie to / for her Mom.
But now...
Is she really pregnant?
Was there a Choice (for "Starting a Family")?
I really don't remember and it would be highly unusual for me to click "Yes"...
Cause if yes, i need to restart the Game. :LOL:

Reactions: Spider-Venom

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Did ya read it, or just fap through the whole bit of new content. Because all you've asked about was explained with context given. Reminders of why something is relevant too.
Ofcourse I read through it, it's just kinda out of the left field that these woman(two in particular) that he's never met immediately jump into that stuff. It's also mainly because of the 'they hate you because they know you're better' stuff during the fourway massage.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Ofcourse I read through it, it's just kinda out of the left field that these woman(two in particular) that he's never met immediately jump into that stuff. It's also mainly because of the 'they hate you because they know you're better' stuff during the fourway massage.
It was lead in pretty quickly and clearly that they were weird, and he has internal monologue about "huh, this is kinda weird.." and hands down the least weird part is the talk of king and what not.... energy crashing is far weirder.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
when is time to praise the work im not ashame to do it but seriously dude how mnay more assets this guys will do?
right now we are in the 40'S and thats before daliah ,and the cheerleadr's of jax's team,so at least another 10,.
and by now i dont think the mc will say to any other women no

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes