DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Everything BrainDead says is a lie.
Also one of the biggest reasons the rework was needed is that there's about 36 waking hours in every day the MC lives. This hasn't been fixed with season 2. Dude's still doing days worth of content every day. There's no way this nuclear dog fucker of a dev is gonna be able to stretch season 1 content to a whole month. Should just cancel the rework and give us a text write-up of the changes including the new characters instead of wasting everyone's time with something that's never going to happen.
Not only that,So you know how the game starts on a Sunday...Day 9 is also a Sunday talk about inconsistencies...

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
isn't this what i said a couple of pages back? and you all thought i was making fun? you should be ashamed for accusing me of such of a thing. :)
brain fart don't you worry, i will keep these ungrateful bastards in check, you keep on doing what you do best..

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
this thread is more hillarious than the game could ever got...
don't get me wrong,bd earns all those reactions :LOL:
i'm only keeping up with this game cuz i wanna have some Kimmy love...
So i play it maybe once a year...

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
Can MC bang any of "caretakers" or is it still the same bullshit as always?
'My ReLaTiVeS kNoW tHaT I mAkE AdUlT gAmE! tHaT WoUlD bE wEiRd!'

Westernesse

Mar 17, 2022
Can someone clear up something for me please? I seem to remember playing this a while back and there was a scene where you went into a jungle or something with the older female character and you go into the water together, is that this game? If so, what day was that on please?

Reactions: tslojr

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Can someone clear up something for me please? I seem to remember playing this a while back and there was a scene where you went into a jungle or something with the older female character and you go into the water together, is that this game? If so, what day was that on please?
I could be wrong, but I don't remember that happening in this game. That sounds like the early chapters of Sinful Delicacies.

Reactions: hic86

Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
So what I gather from this image is that Belle is going to take the "we can't do anything yet" blueballing to the extreme at the spa. Or the MC is going to bang her before we get the Jasmine date. Which looking at the side bar might be in its own side content?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Not a jungle but woods, yes some of the girls get drunk while partying in the woods and the MC and another person search for and find them.

Reactions: VOYEUR

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Dude a DITLO Jasmin? Who wants that? I ask you who? Ain't nobody wants another DITLO that hurts your brand my guy that's like Pepsi making condom-flavored soda, Sure, you could do it, but why would you?
View attachment 3242325

And it was at this moment that the contrarian known as Brain Drop pondered upon the wants or needs of a DITLO and after much reflection confidently exclaimed,

"Very well then, 7 more DITLOs will be planned, as well as filing a patent for a condom-flavored cola drink!"

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
In the classic tradition of other dubious developers here, he would probably also have slipped in a holiday special in between, but with his 3-render-per-day pace this wasn't possible anyway.

Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
In the classic tradition of other dubious developers here, he would probably also have slipped in a holiday special in between, but with his 3-render-per-day pace this wasn't possible anyway.
It's totally possible on his schedule. It would cover Christmas eve, Christmas day and a bonus day of New Year's Eve. Of course it would not be released until July 4th.

• Angry
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Or he may just put Santa hats on everyone and call it a day... And when I say Santa hats, I fully expect it to be hand drawn in Microsoft Paint using a white rectangle, red triangle, and white circle.

Last edited:

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
GOD HOW I HATE YOU BRAINDROP /s ...Still just playing trough day 32 and just came across Armani hmm how fun to see a bitchy character for the first time while in the games story you already know who it is...UGH.

killazap

Oct 31, 2023
I do not care if this is an unpopular opinion, but why every time I play one of these visual novels? If I am supposed to be in. control of making decisions for the MC I can. never choose not to make him some beta punk simp This would be so much better for my playthrough if he can be some cold-hearted. basketball sharpshooting shark. He cares about the people that are close to him That's cool that he cares about them. but why does he have to share his feelings like some punk? If you allow me to be a cheater Don't force me to try to be a nice guy. He's not a nice guy. He's cheating because he wants to Don't try to justify it. Let me play the bad guy. Why? do I have to sit up here and pour my feelings out for some girl when I'm literally going around pouring my seed out in other women?

Please understand. I know this is not going to be a popular opinion with people I understand people want to have all lovey, dubby BS, Yes, I understand. You don't have to play this. I get it. I know I don't have to play this. What I'm saying still Is still valid Why are all these visual novels cut and paste? Just copies of other things. When will somebody be original and just be like, hey, if you want to be a complete D*** you can be a complete D*** If you want to be a saint, you can be a St. If you want to live in the gray area, you can live in the gray area. But forcing me to be a good guy when I'm literally doing everything possible to not be a good guy. Sucks.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I do not care if this is an unpopular opinion, but why every time I play one of these visual novels? If I am supposed to be in. control of making decisions for the MC I can. never choose not to make him some beta punk simp This would be so much better for my playthrough if he can be some cold-hearted. basketball sharpshooting shark. He cares about the people that are close to him That's cool that he cares about them. but why does he have to share his feelings like some punk? If you allow me to be a cheater Don't force me to try to be a nice guy. He's not a nice guy. He's cheating because he wants to Don't try to justify it. Let me play the bad guy. Why? do I have to sit up here and pour my feelings out for some girl when I'm literally going around pouring my seed out in other women?

Please understand. I know this is not going to be a popular opinion with people I understand people want to have all lovey, dubby BS, Yes, I understand. You don't have to play this. I get it. I know I don't have to play this. What I'm saying still Is still valid Why are all these visual novels cut and paste? Just copies of other things. When will somebody be original and just be like, hey, if you want to be a complete D*** you can be a complete D*** If you want to be a saint, you can be a St. If you want to live in the gray area, you can live in the gray area. But forcing me to be a good guy when I'm literally doing everything possible to not be a good guy. Sucks.
News flash genius... your personality doesn't have to coincide with the MC.
The MC is a nice dude so being an asshole isn't him.
If YOU wan to be an asshole try it IRL... see how far you make it... :KEK:

The cheat path has only relevance in this game for about 5 minutes... and it's only there you you can get some sex scenes early, nothing more.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Canonically he doesn't cheat. Him and Jamie don't get together until she awakens her cuckquean kink. You're just stuck in some weird alternate universe where things keep happening out of canon during season 1.
Either way BrainDead's writing wasn't good enough to make a nuanced MC who could be a dick.

killazap

Oct 31, 2023
News flash genius... your personality doesn't have to coincide with the MC.
The MC is a nice dude so being an asshole isn't him.
If YOU wan to be an asshole try it IRL... see how far you make it... :KEK:

The cheat path has only relevance in this game for about 5 minutes... and it's only there you you can get some sex scenes early, nothing more.
that the best you have why don't i be A Dik in IRL lol Tiger Woods. is one of the best D*** out there. He's a D*** and he still has more women and money than you will ever have. i can name wasy more as well

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes