Jun 26, 2023
I promised I woulnd't be back until end of the month (which it's acutally pretty close to). And I feel I kept my promise pretty much intact. I just seen a fellow comment pretty much to the degree of "Just drop the game now".

But you see, if he did that, then he coulnd't charge all his blind , brainless followers to stick around for August . Remember, he "has to charge them as he has people to look after". Only after August 1st will we stand any chance of seeing this update.

Not. A. Second. Eailer.

CypherR

Formerly 'CypherRick'
May 23, 2024
I'm thinking they're upset because we don't have fresh excuses yet. THAT, obviously, is the real content of this thread :ROFLMAO:

I really hope he comes up with a good one.... Like the room he does all his work in burned down, or someone hacked his PC and drew mustaches on all the renders so he has to go back through and touch them all up. Something wild and out of the box.
Honestly at this point on things, I'd almost invite this. Like if you're not going to give us the update at least give us a crazy and funny excuse to run with through the thread

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I don't understand why people are so upset with his play testing scam. Everyone should be used to his BS by now. And everyone should know by now that we will get some more excuses in the next few days as to why it's going to be delayed again. Come on people give NutDrop a few more days to come up with another Bullshit excuse. Because he works really hard to think them up. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
BD coming up with new excuses...

BD's-Magic-E-maker.gif

hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
BD coming up with new excuses...

View attachment 3878120
btw i know bd well as, the update will comin on the 30th or 31th. he has already finished the update long ago but he knows how milkin. if he hadn't finished it, he wouldn't be making nonsense "daily progress" and wouldn't be posting so actively. Right now he's just thinkin like "I have time until the end of the month, soo im gonna stall"

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes