reddmann23

Jun 26, 2022
Of course he delayed the release AGAIN. The only thing BD is consistent at is never delivering on time. Let's see what happens on the 10th. My moneys on more excuses.:HideThePain:

Apr 30, 2023
honestly the only thing i think can save this shit showe is a hardline update day every month whit a minimum render requirement. say every month on the 20th he have to relice an update thats minimum 250 renders long and if not done and on time no money, and that shuld not be controled by BD. honestly real life demands to work or not get payed is the only way to get this bullshit talking slackass to actualy deliver ;)
There are many devs tat deliver an update once a month...BD seems to lack the will to work some hours in to make the nessesary progress for that..

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I love Rachel so fucking Hot:love: - But is its time to put MOM on show:cool: - she clearly needs MC and that sex will be perfect :love: (y)
His real Mom and Step Mom needs sex (Sis to) :cool:(y)
So wishing for Incest Tag :p:cool:(y) = Harem Real Ending :sneaky:(y)

Apr 30, 2023
I love Rachel so fucking Hot:love: - But is its time to put MOM on show:cool: - she clearly needs MC and that sex will be perfect :love: (y)
You are probably pretty new here.. so you have to read about this from the thread because Incest is not going to happen unless BD give up on the entire game and some other developer takes over and remake the whole story from scratch (which i highly doubt) not going to happen ever!!!Now if you are into this kind of stuff the best solution for you is to play different AVN's

Reactions: Halfelf

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Not happening ever ... was a scummy bait and switch from the dev . And he keeps playing those cards , like Hazel , with the weird dialogues , kisses , touch and hugs , knowing fully well he won't go there , but still stringing clueless fans around

Reactions: AlterdStates7

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
Not happening ever ... was a scummy bait and switch from the dev . And he keeps playing those cards , like Hazel , with the weird dialogues , kisses , touch and hugs , knowing fully well he won't go there , but still stringing clueless fans around
Honestly, BD should just have MC make Azel ahegao as penance at this point... :LOL:

Farspire

Nov 3, 2023
Honestly, BD should just have MC make Azel ahegao as penance at this point... :LOL:
yeah many people had said similar about it but as BD has stated as well as its own discord channel its beating a dead horse, not going to take place ingame and the remake of the first week into 30 days will remove the content hinting towards it.

Reactions: Jimmy_Jam

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
yeah many people had said similar about it but as BD has stated as well as its own discord channel its beating a dead horse, not going to take place ingame and the remake of the first week into 30 days will remove the content hinting towards it.
doesn´t change anything since it´s still happening in S2. So... Be prepared for a S2 rework Soon™

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Finally took the time to change my 4 year-old rating from 5 to 1 star, what a disaster...
It's not much but I did the same too. Hopefully it discourages people from giving this scammer any more support.

I haven't been in this thread in an insanely long time, and I feel terrible for recommending so many people try out this game and support this dev all those years ago.

He said December 15th, but he didn't say what year. Critical mistake everyone has made.
As a reminder :)

Here is a simple course on Scamdrop 101:

Step 1) Make a giant ass long winded post about your life and then have Macdrop (Mackenzie for those that don't know) post promising 2 updates, she is holding Scamdrop accountable and has the update in her possession and will not let everyone down if BD doesn't deliver.

Rest of Day 32 - 650 renders 8 animations - March 23rd
Start of Day 33 - 1000 renders 22 animations - March 26th

Step 2) Mackenzie has to leave for a bit, has no phone or access to internet.

Step 3) Delay the first update because you didn't test it until hours before it was supposed to release.

Step 4) Finish fixing the update, make a long post with a shit ton of words, distract people, slide in somewhere in this post that the second update doesn't actually exist but you are working really hard!

Start of Day 33 - 250 renders 0 animations - April 4th

Step 5) Macdrop returns to say she is holding BD accountable, blah blah blah, they won't miss a deadline again.

Step 6) Repeat the above. Hope simps still defend you and people don't realize you've lied again.
And we are here again, except with someone named Dinosaur or w/e it is this time.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn
3.70 star(s) 644 Votes