LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
If the apology is honest ,then i guess it's something...But i am in disbelief that ep 13 will be ready in 72 hours
You mean the copy/paste apology they posted for the last 10? missed deadlines?
It is fascinating that there are still people who believe anything they write (not directed in your direction).
Took me about 5 min to find out how RenPy works and that they lied... again.
Did this because the statement that other devs backed their excuses was posted on their discord.
Really hope DriftyGames is not affiliated in any way with this scammer, their game I played was way above anything BD ever published (and most likely ever will...).

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
LMAO another promised release date, this time the 15th. Why does dude even bother anymore, just say it will be out when I am done and all his loyals will still be sitting there waiting
Lol at least without release dates he can't miss them. Although everyone already thinks he is the worst milking dev, might as well just fully commit to the week 1 rework.

But then again he would lose his excuse that its because the story doesnt make sense.

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
I honestly bet we see no update by the end of this month. I can almost guarantee it. If we do get one, it's going to probably be less than 500 renders.

Reactions: ufggngfx
3.70 star(s) 644 Votes