Oct 22, 2017
Thank god we have BD, reigning BD in and releasing stuff when in doubt.

A scene every 2 days because we don't do chunks or parts or 52/52, we do only large-scale updates for the nth time right now.

I mean, a scene every other day for two weeks max, so EP 14 just consists of 7 mega large scenes maximum.

Thank god we have BD, holding BD back from delaying updates that are officially finished for weeks/months/whatever.

Because we all know from BDs official statements, he can't just do a scene and then the next - he's not working sequentially - that is why large updates fit his style better, so he has time to readjust stuff and not be forced to get everything perfect the first try.

There fixed it for you... :KEK:
How dare you dismiss some of BD's multiple personalities. :eek:

You monster.

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
Wow...the sarcasm and cynicism within this post is real...but is it truly justified? Am I just playing 'Devil's Advocate'? Being a demon, I'm going to do that anyway!!

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
I have my eyes on this game for quite a while, I would like to know how's MC?

I came from a thread where everyone looking for "AVN with overpowered MC" is the MC really badass?

Please, any Gentlemen can answer my question?

Oct 22, 2017

I came from a thread where everyone looking for "AVN with overpowered MC" is the MC really badass?

The MC is a black box - so he is pretty badass for a black box I suppose?

At least every duck face of the universe is falling for him - upon eye contact.

Good thing they are cushioned by boobs and butts on all sides, so they don't hurt too much from it.

Last edited:

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022

Not realy badass. More like a "golden child" Every woman drops her pants the second time (some the first time) seeing the MC. He outplays every other Player and is known as "king" of a group of billioner wimen/wifes. The alpha of all man. etc.

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
The MC is a black box - so he is pretty badass for a black box I suppose?

At least every duck face of the universe is falling for him - upon eye contact.

Good thing they are cushioned by boobs and butts on all sides, so they don't hurt too much from it.
Not realy badass. More like a "golden child" Every woman drops her pants the second time (some the first time) seeing the MC. He outplays every other Player and is known as "king" of a group of billioner wimen/wifes. The alpha of all man. etc.
The king of harem it is best ever seen.....
Alright Gentlemen, thanks for your reply, I might gonna try.
It's just I'm sick of wimpy ass and weak ass MC.
Where he get his ass kicked by girls.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
To be fair to the MC he was the top prospect and had has pick of any colleges but choose bottom feeder WVM for Shauna. So of course he is going to out play low tier college players.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021

Whut? I think somebody wanted to make fun of you with that suggestion xD
The only superpower MC has is that every woman seems to fall for him the first time they see him. Black Boxes as face just seem to attract the women in this universe i guess.

Oh, thinking about it.... yes, the MC does have an ability. The moment he sleeps with a girl, they all seem to turn into ducks. Guess that counts as superpower?

Serious though. If you are looking for a good VN with a captivating story... look somewhere else. This game won´t be finished for the next 10 ish years.

Oct 22, 2017
Whut? I think somebody wanted to make fun of you with that suggestion xD
The only superpower MC has is that every woman seems to fall for him the first time they see him. Black Boxes as face just seem to attract the women in this universe i guess.

Oh, thinking about it.... yes, the MC does have an ability. The moment he sleeps with a girl, they all seem to turn into ducks. Guess that counts as superpower?

Serious though. If you are looking for a good VN with a captivating story... look somewhere else. This game won´t be finished for the next 10 ish years.
Kinky Boi
To make a comparison:

If you enjoy a game like 'your elder landladies building', just with more, and more forgettable girls, don't mind waiting for undefined periods of time for updates, like the exaggerated proportions and special visual decisions, don't need a story, maybe even have a thing for the most absurd delay reasons - this is your game.

The girls definitely don't kick his ass - that's a difficult feat kneeling or bending over in front of him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: motseer

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Alright Gentlemen, thanks for your reply, I might gonna try.
It's just I'm sick of wimpy ass and weak ass MC.
Where he get his ass kicked by girls.
Yeah he's neither bad-ass nor a wimp ... if anything he's ... nothing ? His personality is that somehow everyone loves him , think he's the best on earth , without lifting a finger most times , and that as a the pinnacle of mankind it's ok to share him .

He does not really have a personality other than you accepting or rejecting girls throwing themselves at him . Which works for people i guess , if they want that kind of bland self insert ? His main trait is that he's supposed to be a rookie star player ... but somehow even that does not matter .

Reactions: Azraelith and hic86
Feb 2, 2024
Yeah he's neither bad-ass nor a wimp ... if anything he's ... nothing ? His personality is that somehow everyone loves him , think he's the best on earth , without lifting a finger most times , and that as a the pinnacle of mankind it's ok to share him .

He does not really have a personality other than you accepting or rejecting girls throwing themselves at him . Which works for people i guess , if they want that kind of bland self insert ? His main trait is that he's supposed to be a rookie star player ... but somehow even that does not matter .
Which game is that?
Yes, thousands of girls thowing themselves at him, yes the more the merrier.
That just means more girlfriends and none for those jerks treating them like dirt.
Now if we could only see his face, this game would make more sense.
His father had the same reaction on other women but not this much.
He's using his fame like any other in his position, better do it now then when you're older and everything goes downhill like in real life.
When he does go pro, he'll have an even bigger chance to reach out more girls and more opportunities.
Maybe the first Michael Jordan wannabe becoming president, then the world, ha, ha ,ha.
Spread the seed my friend, spread the seed, thats what I say.
With that much power and influence, there's no telling how far he can go.

Oct 22, 2017
Which game is that?
Yes, thousands of girls thowing themselves at him, yes the more the merrier.
That just means more girlfriends and none for those jerks treating them like dirt.
Now if we could only see his face, this game would make more sense.
His father had the same reaction on other women but not this much.
He's using his fame like any other in his position, better do it now then when you're older and everything goes downhill like in real life.
When he does go pro, he'll have an even bigger chance to reach out more girls and more opportunities.
Maybe the first Michael Jordan wannabe becoming president, then the world, ha, ha ,ha.
Spread the seed my friend, spread the seed, thats what I say.
With that much power and influence, there's no telling how far he can go.
Not that far, that would require game updates.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I'm surprised that there is no Incest in the game. I mean, if you can make futa or shemale optional you should be able to have incest optional.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Not that far, that would require game updates.
It would also require the MC to be more mature... I think people tend to forget that he is just 18.
He is basically an overgrown kid and he didn't get the scholarship for his smarts.
His whole mindset is fuck hos and "I just want to play basketball". Which he actually barely plays.

To sum it up:

MC is a troglodyte with lukewarm IQ that gets manipulated left and right by almost all women around him.
He is the useful idiot in the story.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
I'm surprised that there is no Incest in the game. I mean, if you can make futa or shemale optional you should be able to have incest optional.
Futa/Trans won't get you nuked on Patreon... yet. Practically speaking, being clever with the angles means only a few extra renders for trans options. Incest would mean adding entire scenes and animations.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes