armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Pretty sure that's exactly what happened when we banged Bailey on the couch. Her timing for showing up within seconds of us finishing and getting dressed just screams that she was watching off screen somewhere.
Of course she is the real protagonist from Big Brother.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
All previous clients will have a route for those that didn't cheat. Though "princess" will be the first client for them.
This is great as i wanted to be faithfull to Jamie as much as i could and the two saves i have are proof of that.

One is where im only with Jamie and Shauna and the other is where i sleep with everyone after Jamie's permission.

Reactions: Dukester1979
Feb 29, 2020
All previous clients will have a route for those that didn't cheat. Though "princess" will be the first client for them.
Now for the 3 of us that didn't cheat. Why would we have clients? And also why would they have have routes?
Wait what am I saying? I'm probably the only one who didn't cheat on my main save. Heck I was so faithful I would have turned down Shauna if I was allowed to.

Now on my second save however. I was a total man slut. I probably slept with like 4 people.

Feb 29, 2020
Jaime was so excited at the prospect of you helping these poor women, though. How could you disappoint her like that? :cry:
The same way when I walk down they street and on every other corner someone asks me if I can help them with any change. And I tell them yes I can. And I keep walking.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Now for the 3 of us that didn't cheat. Why would we have clients? And also why would they have have routes?
Wait what am I saying? I'm probably the only one who didn't cheat on my main save. Heck I was so faithful I would have turned down Shauna if I was allowed to.

Now on my second save however. I was a total man slut. I probably slept with like 4 people.
I don't really have a "main" save anymore lol. I have a faithful and manwhore save for both versions of shauna and there in lies my problem. It ends up being a crapshoot which one i end up with because they all end in the same place with the same thumbnail.

Feb 29, 2020
I don't really have a "main" save anymore lol. I have a faithful and manwhore save for both versions of shauna and there in lies my problem. It ends up being a crapshoot which one i end up with because they all end in the same place with the same thumbnail.
That's why I wish more devs would make it so you could name your saves.. Especially when the game provides multiple routes with multiple paths per route.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't cheat on my main save. It's not cheating if she outright tells you to 'go git some'.
Only 4?
That's why I wish more devs would make it so you could name your saves.. Especially when the game provides multiple routes with multiple paths per route.
What's the point? Naming save pages is basic functionality in Renpy.

Feb 29, 2020
I don't cheat on my main save. It's not cheating if she outright tells you to 'go git some'.

Only 4?

What's the point? Naming save pages is basic functionality in Renpy.
1- That's just a loophole women use to make it ok for them to cheat.

2- Yes 4. Jaimie , Shauna, who's the lead cheerleader again? and I haven't decided yet. so 4.

3- Ok Mr renpy genius where would I find this "basic functionality"? Does it involve reading? I hate reading.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
1- That's just a loophole women use to make it ok for them to cheat.

2- Yes 4. Jaimie , Shauna, who's the lead cheerleader again? and I haven't decided yet. so 4.

3- Ok Mr renpy genius where would I find this "basic functionality"? Does it involve reading? I hate reading.
Not who you asked but

When you go to load/save look above the save slots where it says "page 'x'"
Click on it and you can change the name for that page of saves.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes