Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
:unsure:Azel seems like she likes blue, Jamie a yellow and Shauna a purple. Should answer both questions.

Ok I will mess around more tomorrow but here is the first attempt. I need to figure out the issues with the text not going away and some stabilization with the images. I think I know what the issue is but I need to start it over to fix it. I'll try again tomorrow, but I wanted to share something with you.

AJS Project.gif

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Ok I will mess around more tomorrow but here is the first attempt. I need to figure out the issues with the text not going away and some stabilization with the images. I think I know what the issue is but I need to start it over to fix it. I'll try again tomorrow, but I wanted to share something with you.

View attachment 768022
(y)Thanks. I'm sure you'll figure out the stabilization and text after some rest.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
woo hoo .. i found it .... its in my pictures folder along with like 15,000 other naked girl pics :ROFLMAO:
Well, I assume you may be kind of busy going through 15k pictures for next 24 hours... I sometime have trace back my manual saves because I do not save in default locations. Also a minor trick is to do another save, just before hitting the save button, get the name of the file and do a search. Since you already found it, may keep that in mind on next time if you are unable to find that one unique file. have a great day. :)

Reactions: ImperialD

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Could you please use bigger letters, with age it becomes pretty hard to see those tiny ones. ;)
ROFLMAO.... That wasn't funny... I know you were kidding.

However, there are some users who need zoom tools to help them read and view the screen. Some of the application is really unique to help the users who do have vision problem. I had to help troubleshoot one user and it was zoomed in so much that I had to ask the user to assist me to reduce the zoom so I could help the user to resolve other software/OS/driver issue with their system. In addition it was reading and describing the screen to the user. It was speaking so fast, I couldn't understand what the computer was saying. After that I ask them to test their system out to make sure they were able to use their computer.

Last edited:

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
You had me as soon as you said Alexis. I feel like I am in the minority when I talk about how she is one of my favorites. Glad to see I have another Alexis fan to back me up.
Ah, I see that you're a man of culture as well.
LocoGringo78 & Jace325 : Maybe we need to make our own Cult, huh?

Underestimated.

Thanks for the post, I enjoyed reading it. :giggle:
I'm so happy to read this, Braindrop! Both about Skye (I can now officially add him to my Harem wish list!) and that my post made you smile. You've had a bad enough time of it lately, man. You deserve some light in your life.

Don't worry I won't have you disappeared. I mean I thought about it when you called us a Church instead of a Cult (branding is important god damn it) but you said you do really like Bailey just not worship level like her so you get a free pass.
Whew! This is good news, The Krypt Angel. I dodged a bullet there! :LOL:

JD

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Welcome to WVM. As for Azel, the best we'll get is hugging and the odd kiss.

Exert from FAQ
  • The following characters WILL NOT have a lewd scene with the MC since INCEST WILL NOT be in the game (Unless an evil modder steps in and fixes that for us???? {Yes, I think someone will at some point}): Azel (MC's Adoptive mother), Wendy (MC's Birth Mother), and Willow (MC's Sister). This is due to a Paypal/Patreon issue and they consider adoptive parents as incest. Sorry to all the Azel, Wendy and Willow/Cedey fans. Please reference this article for more information on how we know: Can't take some time to actually click the link and read it (come on people there is some good stuff in there) well here is the comment from the man himself "All girls besides the MC’s relatives in WVM will be romanceable. Though due to patreon’s rules relationships between people like Natalie and Harper will have to stay individual."
Still does not mean Azel, Mother Of All, or the others can`t be part of the Family, they just will take a non sexual role.
Also Harp and Natalie can be part, but just "prefer" to have a separate relationship to MC.

Different thought,
I am also not sure about a relationship with Rachel as she is a little "larger than life" for me ( pun intended )
She/her personality is a little much? Don`t know how to describe it.
But maybe she could be a LI for Azel, Mother Of All? Would keep them all in the Family and Azel would receive some well deserved love.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Welcome to WVM. As for Azel, the best we'll get is hugging and the odd kiss.

Exert from FAQ
  • The following characters WILL NOT have a lewd scene with the MC since INCEST WILL NOT be in the game (Unless an evil modder steps in and fixes that for us???? {Yes, I think someone will at some point}): Azel (MC's Adoptive mother), Wendy (MC's Birth Mother), and Willow (MC's Sister). This is due to a Paypal/Patreon issue and they consider adoptive parents as incest. Sorry to all the Azel, Wendy and Willow/Cedey fans. Please reference this article for more information on how we know: Can't take some time to actually click the link and read it (come on people there is some good stuff in there) well here is the comment from the man himself "All girls besides the MC’s relatives in WVM will be romanceable. Though due to patreon’s rules relationships between people like Natalie and Harper will have to stay individual."
You know the more i read and hear about Patron rules the more i wonder why the hell ppl keep using it. In truth i think some ppl need to ban together and create an alternate site to Patron. I know there is SubscribeStar but even they have a lot of crappy rules, not as toughly enforced like Patron but none the less they still arent as great.

Also i hope someone can pull off that feet to get the MC to be romantically involved with Azel, Wendy and Willow. Lets hope there is a Saz out there for WVM like there was for The Tyrant.

Reactions: rKnight

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You know the more i read and hear about Patron rules the more i wonder why the hell ppl keep using it. In truth i think some ppl need to ban together and create an alternate site to Patron. I know there is SubscribeStar but even they have a lot of crappy rules, not as toughly enforced like Patron but none the less they still arent as great.
I seems that these rules are more due to the credit-card companies and paypal, not so much on Patreon. Games just need mods after the fact to get those scenes in. I am sure we will get something in the future by an evilmodder.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
LocoGringo78 I like your new character signature, but I think the timing of the images is a bit off. The images flash by too fast to really appreciate each one before we see the new person.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
@LocoGringo78 I like your new character signature, but I think the timing of the images is a bit off. The images flash by too fast to really appreciate each one before we see the new person.
It was a custom job. I didn't make it, but you are right I am going to ask if it can be slowed down a bit.

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
Is there an actual monogamous route in this game? Serious question since I choose to fuck everything that moves when it comes to this game the dev wayyyy too much of a good job for me not to!

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Is there an actual monogamous route in this game? Serious question since I choose to fuck everything that moves when it comes to this game the dev wayyyy too much of a good job for me not to!
The minimum you can have is a threesome with Shauna and Jamie. But this is a true harem at it's core.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I think that even if you reject every other side-girl, you'll still end up with both Jamie and Shauna as girlfriends.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
hmm seems like some have forgotten about Katie ... supervisor of the team
You know this just made me think of something. What if Katie is working with Ryker, and the reason she is trying to seduce you is to get you expelled for another scandal similar to what happened with the teacher and student last year. Think about it Ryker wants you to leave so he can go back to his scam. Maybe he convinced Charles to hire Katie and Katie to agreed to his plan as well. I know it seems a little complex for Ryker, but hey you never know. I would like to think I am wrong here, but I thought it would be a good discussion point for today.

What do you think Katie's real intentions are?
  • Is she out just to have sex with the MC for fun?
  • Is she working with Ryker on some scam to do harm to the MC?
  • Does she have some other agenda where maybe she want the MC to knock her up for financial safety?
  • Is it some other motive for her?
  • Or am I just some crazy lunatic that is obsessed with the game and just looking to make something out of nothing?

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes