WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
well, I was born in the 90's. But I started using it as soon as I figure it would be easier then keep assuming someone was either "he/she", and I never met/spoken to a non binary person. I never got why people to this day keep using "he/she" every time the refer to an unknown gender.

Maybe because I'm not a native English speaker, but it seem crazy to me. In my language we use gender roles for basically everything to the point I don't know how I would talk to a non binary person in my own language, but for English it's so easy.
I thought about using the word "it", however there will be certain people wouldn't be please about that. Some people would get so political over certain word(s) and/or phases now days. As time revolves, words get change into a cycle that it get banned and unbanned over the years.

BTW, English is not an easy language. Even it is my primary language.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I thought about using the word "it", however there will be certain people wouldn't be please about that. Some people would get so political over certain word(s) and/or phases now days. As time revolves, words get change into a cycle that it get banned and unbanned over the years.

BTW, English is not an easy language. Even it is my primary language.
English is a demented hobo that waylays other languages and steals the best bits for itself.

Not surprised when it confuses non-native speakers, it is why I volunteer proofread for developers.

Reactions: sgnafuz and csmk14

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i'm going back to talking about the game before a moderator comes here and spanks us ... so do i get a shot at Emiko or what .... ya know i gotta thing for asian babes :love:
ok i lied i gotta thing for mostly 99% of babes ..

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
ok i'm going back to talking about the game before a moderator comes here and spanks us ... so do i get a shot at Emiko or what .... ya know i gotta thing for asian babes :love:
ok i lied i gotta thing for mostly 99% of babes ..
I would thoroughly enjoy getting tag teamed by Emi and Kimmy but baby steps etc

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Cat's are assholes. And don't get me wrong, it's a large part of why we love them so much but damn those fuckers don't give a shit.

We don't have cats, because GF is allergic. That doesn't stop our neighbour's cat though. She will literally wait at our doorstep for one of us to leave the house and the moment we open the door she's like "Free Real Estate!". Then we have to spend the next 20 minutes getting her out again.

When my best friend and his GF decided to move in together, she brought her cat, Misty. One day I'm over at their house having coffee, and Misty crawled onto my lap.

"Well that's unusual, it usually takes her more than an hour to get used to strangers."

"She likes to be scratched under the chin, she doesn't like to be petted on the head though."

Ten minutes of chin-scratches later, she bites me. Seriously drew blood. Then leapt off my lap and started grooming herself with her back turned to me as if I didn't even

Gee, thanks Misty for showing me how much you really care.

And before this gets deleted for being off topic.

Zoe reminds me a bit of a cat. Pretty, playfull, not sure if you can take her seriously. I'm hesitant to pet her, that's for sure.
Yepp. That's cats for you.
Had cats my whole life. Had the sweetest furries and evil claw spinning maniacs, mostly in the same pelt.

Sweet bastards.

Zoe? Hmm. Maybe.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
We need Stacy first come on. Emiko can be after her. Stacy has put in her time she just needs that MC sexy time soon. After that I would say Emiko is next in line for sure, even though there are others I would rather see she is due.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Just getting back on here now. Me and my whole neighborhood block had no electricity for 24 hours from Tuesday to Wednesday morning today.

I just want to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for being here day in day out, and of course Braindrop for bringing us all together.

I've had some pretty shit news today, news I thought I was prepared for but still hit me like a sledgehammer and not gonna lie, I just spent the last 10 minutes screaming, bawling and punching the walls.

I just want you to know that this game and this thread have become my safety nets, whenever I feel like breaking, I come here and feel good again for about 10 minutes. I cannot express how much this means to me, so all I can say is I love WVM, I love you guys and I love Braindrop.

Thank you.
Sorry to hear about your bad news, i hope things pull through and get better for you.
I understand what you mean about this thread, finding comfort, being on here sometimes helping take your mind off of personal problems or ease the mind away from a unfortunate situations at the given moment.

I never shared it publicly on the thread, but i talked to Braindrop personally and he knows that, in the last few months in my life i experienced multiple unfortunate losses of family and close friends. First started with me sending my condolences to Braindrop after he shared with everybody what's happening in his life, while sending positive support i also ended up venting to him sharing my griefs.

LocoGringo78 i look forward to and enjoy your question of the days relating to the story and characters in WVM. Helps give me reason to speculate to many ideas i already had or think of possible future scenarios. Like sharing ideas of what's most likely to happen in context to the story and what i'd personally wish see happen. Also, it shows how much your into WVM and enjoying the story. Hey LocoGringo, when i played and saw Alexis, i couldn't deny her once in a lifetime opportunity with MC, rewarding her bravery for taking the chance to confess to MC, her old classmate and school crush.

Also on the thread, whenever The Krypt Angel and everybody else start the cult conversation for a 1 or 2 pages, i usually sit back and read the adventure, like see what new cult groups is invented (I'm a "True Harem" cultist myself), until the topic is changed on thread.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Random thought from your neighborhood Loco Gringo:

I think I would love to see at some point Cedey step in and punch out Ryker to save her brubru. Not only would that be funny as hell it could be a touching moment to see his sister try to protect him.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes