Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Well yeah, he used to come here a lot to get his ass kissed clean by the BrainDead cult.
I wonder if this is him being pissy that none of them rush in to defend his bs anymore
I think most of them have been thread banned. I remember the vitriol they used to post even when someone just said something slightly derogatory.

Reactions: tslojr

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
Yeah i saw that too and had high hopes, threw the files in there and nothing sadly, same ending, if its only for me thats a me problem then and i apologize
I have the same issue with the update, nothing new added that i can see. Even loaded back from b1 end to see if it was not placed at the end of the b2 content.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 13 B3] [Braindrop] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,53 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,52 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 13 B3] [Braindrop] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,53 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,52 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Update only

Aug 28, 2018
I've literally avoided this game due to the endless narration and text before any action/nudity happens but am willing to give it another try. I don't want to complain but damn I just hate sifting through paragraph after paragraph of useless conversation, I get it, you want a story behind the characters but a lot of us also want to nut at some point and not become sleep deprived waiting for that juicy moment to finally happen only to be blue balled by some other character interrupting. Not saying this game has that but many others do and it's so fucking frustrating! :ROFLMAO: . Not a big reader at all but it starts to feel like those fucking magic trick/prank videos that hype you up for a complete hour saying "Here we go! I'm going to do it!" and nothing cool happens. Anyway, that ends my rant. Good work on graphics/models at least.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I've literally avoided this game due to the endless narration and text before any action/nudity happens but am willing to give it another try. I don't want to complain but damn I just hate sifting through paragraph after paragraph of useless conversation, I get it, you want a story behind the characters but a lot of us also want to nut at some point and not become sleep deprived waiting for that juicy moment to finally happen only to be blue balled by some other character interrupting. Not saying this game has that but many others do and it's so fucking frustrating! :ROFLMAO: . Not a big reader at all but it starts to feel like those fucking magic trick/prank videos that hype you up for a complete hour saying "Here we go! I'm going to do it!" and nothing cool happens. Anyway, that ends my rant. Good work on graphics/models at least.
As long as you enjoy sex with ducks, you'll be fine. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
I have the same issue with the update, nothing new added that i can see. Even loaded back from b1 end to see if it was not placed at the end of the b2 content.
I did also. For me, I had to download the full game again and it solved the issue. Not sure if there was something wrong with the update-only file. The only other thing that I could think of is that I had installed the walkthrough mod on version EP13 B2... so maybe that broke it (for me at least).

Reactions: Issikka

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
I did also. For me, I had to download the full game again and it solved the issue. Not sure if there was something wrong with the update-only file. The only other thing that I could think of is that I had installed the walkthrough mod on version EP13 B2... so maybe that broke it (for me at least).
Thanks! I have the walkthrough mod as well so might be that. Edited to confirm that the issue was not having the mod up to date.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnnyM

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I don't really know what's the problem you guys are having with their faces...but i don't think it's that bad...i agree some are not that good...but definitely not bad.I don't know but i think BD made them himself...so i guess they're not Daz models.
Depends on the model. When he first upgraded Emiko she looked great, now she is scary looking. Katie was massively downgraded, for most of thw rest its the weirs way he does make up and makes characters blush.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Only reason I keep playing Duck Academy is because of Willabelle and we still can't get a sex scene. Oh well, at least she has more content than Jasmine, who has been there since the beginning and she has only received kisses and hugs. :HideThePain:

Reactions: CircaAD

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Only reason I keep playing Duck Academy is because of Willabelle and we still can't get a sex scene. Oh well, at least she has more content than Jasmine, who has been there since the beginning and she has only received kisses and hugs. :HideThePain:
I haven't played this since Battle at the Bowling Alley.

3.70 star(s) 638 Votes