jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
Plz someone reply as I haven't played the game in months
Well this is why the update is taking too long . Apparently on the way home nuclear war breaks out the plane crash lands on a desert island then it's up to you repopulate the human race with all the women. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Tzxrb

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I wish the person that posted a whole Timelapse of BD's missed dates and excuses again but with updated info.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
1.pause at the end off month(people think they get a free month)
2.Start it again at the start off the month( when the billing is done and get paid)

Repeat to print cash without actually having to do work
Actually, Patreon has changed their billing. Anyone pre change gets billed at the first of the month, but anyone new gets billed monthly on their subscription day. Also, When you pause pledges it automaticly restarts them in 28 bays unless you unpause them early, or pause them again to keep it going. so given those two factors, if he unpauses them manually, thn he isn't pausing pledges for the month. He is only pausing pledges for the people who's renew date falls during the few days he has it paused during.

Reactions: Orlox and 95er

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Actually, Patreon has changed their billing. Anyone pre change gets billed at the first of the month, but anyone new gets billed monthly on their subscription day. Also, When you pause pledges it automaticly restarts them in 28 bays unless you unpause them early, or pause them again to keep it going. so given those two factors, if he unpauses them manually, thn he isn't pausing pledges for the month. He is only pausing pledges for the people who's renew date falls during the few days he has it paused during.
well lucky people who had their payment date on the what? 3 days he had it paused?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I found the Timeline of excuses
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wolfeszorn gotta add new dates and stuff to this lol.
BD has had new excuses lol
those 2 years were excesive harsh to all of us ,for many way worst,....i have a pretty shit lifein the same time asbd but bills need to being paid and live goes on....saying this ,my work ethic follow me whatever and whanever i go or do so,....i need to be accountable for my wrong doing or errors when working for others and when working for myself and to.....i dont do close enough same money than bd and i need to work hard to even come close to 70 % of what he si doing ,.....almost ot a extent to being ezhausted after 70 plus hrs at week at my age [48] iys seem pretty dramatic but i enjoy doing what im doing and whn i fuck up i have a reminder in my daylife that get me or push me [and punish me] for being an asshole ,and thats my wife,....sometimes we need exterior help to cope and to remind us the simple things and to help you understnad when we fucked up ,....problem is when those persons whoever is ,have the same standars and principleis in life as you,....and they do a worst job than you to remind you the wrongs and the wrights......it seems that this is the case with bd....too much money comes and not being accountable and not having a good partner comes with a cost.....to others

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aryanblood17

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
Glad to see your brown nosing game is still strong. For sure we all just misunderstand him and his intentions or what we ourselves experienced with him in the past. (like saying he´s going to pause the pledges but still taking money)

Don´t even bother reacting to my post. After this ur going straight to the ignore list. Can´t deal with your whiteknighting anymore.
Everyone knows BD is not a liar. All those release dates he missed were not real release dates. They were joke release dates. Bd just has a horrible sense of humor. In all honesty I have no idea how anyone can still defend BD at this point.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I thought self employment taxes had to be paid first.
i dont know in usa where i live have time till end of the current year to pay for what i worked and doesnt matter how much i did,..ofc there is always ways to dont pay much taxes and if you are smart you will do it without even think twice,....atleast for those quantities...here i pay almost 35% over the 6 thousand uss dollars sum and goes up after hit the 9 thousand,...and the take 45% if you arent self emploeyed,....

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes