Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
There are only a few choices that matter to open up paths for certain girls as of the current release. They don't have any known negative impacts but the do open or close certain paths to get to certain girls.

I made the guide for fun so if anyone wants to build a walkthrough to replace it by all means go ahead I can't stop you from making it.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I don't know. To me it is pretty obvious which choices lead to the best chance with the girl. I don't remember anything in WVM that is tricky or mysterious. There are some minor path diferences, and I agree the thing with Jasmine is a little subtle, but everything else is pretty clear, and even with Jasmine it is only a minor change and you don't miss much either way.

Thanks all for making a game guide, but I've never felt the need to look at it myself for WVM. The only thing I really need is the character sheet, because I have always been bad with names, and there is no way I can remember the names of all 50+ girls if I don't see them all the time.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I mean, the guide say it itself. To quote:

" Technically this guide is not needed as most girls give you the option of basically yes or no (or as the old guide says you want sum fuk Yes or No). "

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
WVM Day to Day Walkthrough

So I've written a 'Day to Day Walkthrough' for WVM. This walkthrough is written to get the most girls with a harem ending in mind (For both 'Cheating' and 'Loyal' paths) PM if there are any errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough v0.9.5 (PDF Walkthrough)

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
WVM Day to Day Walkthrough

So I've written a 'Day to Day Walkthrough' for WVM. This walkthrough is written to get the most girls with a harem ending in mind (For both 'Cheating' and 'Loyal' paths) PM if there are any errors.

I also wrote this so some people would stop complaining.

Walkthrough v0.9.4 (PDF Walkthrough)
Mega
I appreciate the effort posters like you and LocoGringo78 put into these on your spare time for us. The sad and miserable love to complain so I doubt that stops but it it's a nice thought. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I had to read a post 3 times to make sure I was reading it right.....

Someone deleted the game because they didn't understand a walkthrough for a game that is basically "pick yes to fuck, pick no to not fuck"....

I .... have no words for that.

I would never call someone dumb, the mods don't like it when I do that however I accept no responsibility for any thought I would have.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Someone deleted the game because they didn't understand a walkthrough for a game that is basically "pick yes to fuck, pick no to not fuck"....
Actually, he didn't delete the game because he didn't undestand the guide, he complained because he didn't understand the guide. Then he did understand the guide and saw all the girls that the guide says don't have sex scenes yet and concluded the game doesn't have a lot of content.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Funny dudes and dudesses - why? Why you feed this dull creatures each times? You understand, they just troll byte you? There are magic button "Ignore", use it! ;) Or are you afraid that the moderators will be left without unnecessary work and start to cry? Don't - they are big boys\girls\%name it%. They will survive. I was moderator on toxic game forum, i know it.

OfficiallyGames - professionl work (y) designer detected, but yellow-green must be replaced to red - more readable.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Holy fucking shit. This game is AMAZING!
Like... I had downloaded it a couple months back, but never got around to it. And now I've spent the last couple of days playing this game and damn if it's not one of the best ones I've ever played... and I've only played 0.7.6! I see there's more recent updates, but also sounds like another is coming shortly, so I'll just hold off on it.

But GOD DAMN! I'm one of the folks that feels like animations aren't needed, but if done properly can enhance, but damn, the animations here are great even though they can be a simple loop, I think it's more to the strength of the character models. There's so many great girls, even the ones I'd consider the 'ugliest' are unbelivably hot. And when you have such great character models, some nice animations, and story to drive it, it's a damn good game. Bailey's sex scene... oh my god, that was amazing. Hell, I think one of the hottest scenes in the game was also Penny, and frankly I wasn't all that into her character model, but it's a testimony to the writing and character set-up that made that scene so fucking hot.

But more than those things that I've said is the fact that this game doesn't pretend it's something it's not. It knows what it is - a harem game - and it dives into it. There's games I really like that are 'realistic', can't cheat without consequences, and while those scratch a certain itch, it's also an absolute blast to have a game that just embraces the harem. The game is open-minded, but it doesn't force anything, and I appreciate the option to choose (even though I suspect there's a more 'canon' approach - in particular for one piece of dialogue with Ryker calling Shuana a "wierdo", this makes zero sense if she's a female as she's drop-dead gorgeous). Jamie coming to the MC with the open relationship was like hearing the pearl gates of heaven open. I had not been faithful to her - the only ones I rejected on my playthrough so far has been Katie in the office in her first encounter (before harem offer) and Nurse (although to be fair, I DID check out that path). I can't wait to see what else this game brings, one of those feel-good games that are just a fun time to play... and certainly wore me out :ROFLMAO:

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Jesus fu*king Christ all the clinginess and emotional talks, so boring it drives me nuts. Am not saying it should be all just scenes but come on, what is the point. Neither it is one of those extra funny unrealistic just f*ck em all games nor some semi-realistic scenario but some weird inbetween harem simulator where everyone is just sooo happy to be part of it and at the same time sooo emotionally attached and clingy. Unbelievably annoying. Sorry man, characters and animations visually are great, but story suck completely.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes