johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
1704592224175.png
And I'm assuming that this is Daliah?

Yep, nothing looks ridiculously stupid about this upcoming introduction. Let me guess she's a part of some mysterious Illuminati / Priory of Scion-type cult working from the shadows. Nothing is more unassuming and says move along nothing to see here than a stupid horned mask.

I wonder if Daliah will tell us how much the world's future is riding on "block head" Moncree's mystical basketball career (or at minimum impregnating all 720 LIs).

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Well the good news is that he has run out of colors so maybe development will get a bit quicker.
Wait until he starts naming girls after Hexadecimal colors. I can see it now, "Block Head" asking 3FD1B5 if she decided to dye her hair in the same aquamarine as her namesake.

• Haha
Reactions: PhazeUFO

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
View attachment 3239550
And I'm assuming that this is Daliah?

Yep, nothing looks ridiculously stupid about this upcoming introduction. Let me guess she's a part of some mysterious Illuminati / Priory of Scion-type cult working from the shadows. Nothing is more unassuming and says move along nothing to see here than a stupid horned mask.

I wonder if Daliah will tell us how much the world's future is riding on "block head" Moncree's mystical basketball career (or at minimum impregnating all 720 LIs).
that's "Ninja" the girl that gave MC Daliah card's. Or he re-use her model for a twin or another bullshit of the same kind

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 3239773

SOOOOOO...That was a fucking lie...
Everything BrainDead says is a lie.
Also one of the biggest reasons the rework was needed is that there's about 36 waking hours in every day the MC lives. This hasn't been fixed with season 2. Dude's still doing days worth of content every day. There's no way this nuclear dog fucker of a dev is gonna be able to stretch season 1 content to a whole month. Should just cancel the rework and give us a text write-up of the changes including the new characters instead of wasting everyone's time with something that's never going to happen.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Everything BrainDead says is a lie.
Also one of the biggest reasons the rework was needed is that there's about 36 waking hours in every day the MC lives. This hasn't been fixed with season 2. Dude's still doing days worth of content every day. There's no way this nuclear dog fucker of a dev is gonna be able to stretch season 1 content to a whole month. Should just cancel the rework and give us a text write-up of the changes including the new characters instead of wasting everyone's time with something that's never going to happen.
Not only that,So you know how the game starts on a Sunday...Day 9 is also a Sunday talk about inconsistencies...

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
isn't this what i said a couple of pages back? and you all thought i was making fun? you should be ashamed for accusing me of such of a thing. :)
brain fart don't you worry, i will keep these ungrateful bastards in check, you keep on doing what you do best..

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
this thread is more hillarious than the game could ever got...
don't get me wrong,bd earns all those reactions :LOL:
i'm only keeping up with this game cuz i wanna have some Kimmy love...
So i play it maybe once a year...

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
Can MC bang any of "caretakers" or is it still the same bullshit as always?
'My ReLaTiVeS kNoW tHaT I mAkE AdUlT gAmE! tHaT WoUlD bE wEiRd!'

Westernesse

Mar 17, 2022
Can someone clear up something for me please? I seem to remember playing this a while back and there was a scene where you went into a jungle or something with the older female character and you go into the water together, is that this game? If so, what day was that on please?

Reactions: tslojr

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Can someone clear up something for me please? I seem to remember playing this a while back and there was a scene where you went into a jungle or something with the older female character and you go into the water together, is that this game? If so, what day was that on please?
I could be wrong, but I don't remember that happening in this game. That sounds like the early chapters of Sinful Delicacies.

Reactions: hic86

Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
So what I gather from this image is that Belle is going to take the "we can't do anything yet" blueballing to the extreme at the spa. Or the MC is going to bang her before we get the Jasmine date. Which looking at the side bar might be in its own side content?

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Not a jungle but woods, yes some of the girls get drunk while partying in the woods and the MC and another person search for and find them.

Reactions: VOYEUR
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes