Jul 28, 2023
yea but why? her parents are loving was it a past love? And she was so quick to give it up that it doesn't fit the narrative of an abandonment fear you would think if you were afraid of being discarded you wouldn't get close to people, though you can go the opposite extreme and do everything to appease said person, Zoe doesn't fit in any category...If anything it's an irrational fear aka being an extreme co-depender... also known better by the popular term a yandere. Whats funnier is all these girls fit that last one.....
I'm really not here to defend WVM of all things because the game is surface deep at best but the answer to your question is fairly obvious.
We know her father died and it really messed her up. Presumably that led to her having an extreme fear of losing the people she cares for so any little thing that could potentially lead to that even if it's unlikely ends up causing her major anxiety.
She also DOES try to avoid getting attached to an extent with the whole "I don't want to be your gf" thing but she's clearly not very good at it.

Reactions: johnmnf692

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Shakes magic 8-ball...
Choose two out of following:
<weather related power/internet outage>
<illness> (size and scope increases based on time since last update)
<PC gremlins> (random computer issue #439)
<scene #69 needs additional work/rework>
And let's not forget to add the mental issues to the illness part, as the 'last boss' if it has been too long.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
I'm really not here to defend WVM of all things because the game is surface deep at best but the answer to your question is fairly obvious.
We know her father died and it really messed her up. Presumably that led to her having an extreme fear of losing the people she cares for so any little thing that could potentially lead to that even if it's unlikely ends up causing her major anxiety.
She also DOES try to avoid getting attached to an extent with the whole "I don't want to be your gf" thing but she's clearly not very good at it.
:unsure: I see your perspective well put.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So I have been slowly getting trough the game and finally made it to that scene with Harper and wow that was just superb,Not gonna lie I did not expect and was blind to it that Harper was her last name but I really do love the name Noella it suits her just my 2 cents on that one as i did search her name here and saw someone talk smack about that being her name.
Harper is the only reason I keep coming back and checking this Game!!! He could throw away all the other girls and just make the game about her and I would be happy.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Any name (within reason, there's a character named d squared or some shit in this game) would have suited her because......you didn't know her name to begin with bro. You liked her to begin with, her name doesn't add to the attraction.
That's like saying I met this girl she was beautiful and after talking to her and building up a rapport I truly started to enjoy her company. As we were parting ways I suddenly realized that throughout all of our time spent and conversations I hadn't asked her name. Turning back toward me she tells me her name is Glass. Suddenly thinking to myself as I gaze at her vestige "Yeah, that name suits her, for no other reason besides the fact that I think it's cool".

PS: No shade here friend you like what you like I'm just having a go.
GLass would have suited Harper great too, especially when we understand that it is short for Great Looking Ass, G-l-ass! ;):LOL:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
The Steelers play on Monday, does BD watch every game? :unsure:...
Probably either from home or at a sports bar. If you look back the last time this happened we got his alter ego McKenzie right when the playoffs started then after they ended and his team stunk up the joint we had a couple of months of his alter ego and then she sorta disappeared. Then we got promised the sham update a week BS.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes