Nov 6, 2018
NS
Temporarily. There's a cheating path but it gets retconned out for the season 1 rewrite whenever that happens.
After that MC isn't dating her until after probably the Jasmine pool scene so all the girls he fucks before that is no longer cheating.
Even in the current version though the cheating path ends after the Jasmine pool scene where Jamie decides she's a cuckquean and wants MC to0 fuck everyone. So kinda for now but not really.
And there's no way not to end up with her? like why? she's so mid even model wise? does she looks like the dev gf or something?

Jan 14, 2023
Your not seeing the big picture. All the LI's are normal-looking, beautiful women at first. Once Howard the MCduck fucks them they all get "duckified" and become part of the harem, duck faces and all.
There's a theory that the entire game is a meta-narrative about Aliens taking over the Human Race via pod replication and Jamie is the "Queen", so your theory fits this. This also fits the theme that "McKenzie" isn't actually a human, and is one of them... giving the Dev orders and controlling his output through the Discord. It's the greatest Lesbian Cuckold Fetish Domme head-fuck experience of our generation, you've just not seen the genius yet.

(Also, getting .gifs to work on this forum is amazingly inconsistent and irritating.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bufa and Grif1001

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Anyone even surprised by these delays 2023 was filled with them and 2024 seems to continue the trend nicely :ROFLMAO:

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
There's a theory that the entire game is a meta-narrative about Aliens taking over the Human Race via pod replication and Jamie is the "Queen", so your theory fits this. This also fits the theme that "McKenzie" isn't actually a human, and is one of them... giving the Dev orders and controlling his output through the Discord. It's the greatest Lesbian Cuckold Fetish Domme head-fuck experience of our generation, you've just not seen the genius yet.

(Also, getting .gifs to work on this forum is amazingly inconsistent and irritating.)

BFM.gif

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
NS

And there's no way not to end up with her? like why? she's so mid even model wise? does she looks like the dev gf or something?
She's too plot relevant for BD to want to make separate routes where you are and aren't romancing her, she is also the main facilitator of the harem's existence, especially at the beginning. Jamie and Shauna are the only 2 unavoidable LIs.

Nov 6, 2018
She's too plot relevant for BD to want to make separate routes where you are and aren't romancing her, she is also the main facilitator of the harem's existence, especially at the beginning. Jamie and Shauna are the only 2 unavoidable LIs.
Maybe now is too late but he could thought about it from the beginning. I wanna play this again for the hot muscular tomboy but i dunno if i can stand her that long with her witch face (its getting personal lol)

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
so didnt provide hes dev report he said was coming he needs to stop saying hes going to do something and failing in doing so absolute clown he is

Jun 26, 2023
Reportedly, when people complain on Discord, they are banned and comments deleted. So it may still be happening, but getting purged constantly.

If this report is true, then it goes with my previous comment. If he wants people to trust him again, if he wants people to be more understanding then doing this , the deleting of comments and banning members.... yeah, only gonna make people start to leave in big numbers.

I think I will come back in a week, check the updates and if nothing....then wait another week. This has already taken too much of the time I have. Have a good one eveyrone.

Reactions: MalamenUK

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
If this report is true, then it goes with my previous comment. If he wants people to trust him again, if he wants people to be more understanding then doing this , the deleting of comments and banning members.... yeah, only gonna make people start to leave in big numbers.

I think I will come back in a week, check the updates and if nothing....then wait another week. This has already taken too much of the time I have. Have a good one eveyrone.
Nope... Sadly that ain´t the case, since most of the ppl over there stick together and treat him like a god. He has his own little cult surrounding him. Belive me, a lot of ppl who were banned there comment in here now instead since he can´t ban us in this forum. He just can´t handle critique and everyone who even dares to question him.... well, you get the point.

Reactions: Grif1001

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
I understand that this is probably not the way most people play these games but it is what i like to do
I get you, I love seeing all the hidden paths or variations in AVN's so I always end up with a shit load of playthroughts. One with Nat and Harper, just Harper (I wanted to see if you get an early sex scene since her excuse is about the MC and her daughter being together, she still says no but says it's bc Nat has a crush on the MC)

I've also done a "no babies/pull out master playthrough, Rachel won't get pregnant. So Rachel has three different variations, no relationship, relationship and pregnant, relationship and not pregnant.

Another being the Rainn and Bailey situation, with both Rainn and Bailey, just Bailey, just Rainn. Neither and putting them together.

I know it's not the usual way to play a harem game but I enjoy it (I'm surprised my skip button still works with all these playthroughs)

Reactions: LoGyMW

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I get you, I love seeing all the hidden paths or variations in AVN's so I always end up with a shit load of playthroughts.

I know it's not the usual way to play a harem game but I enjoy it (I'm surprised my skip button still works with all these playthroughs)
It's a great way to enjoy AVN games . I like pushing those limits too . The problem here is that there is nothing to choose and do . You're expecting to be able to pick from a variety of shoes , but instead you're just chopping bits of your leg then your whole foot .

Which is fine when a game does not pretend to have choices and is openly a kinetic novel

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
It's a great way to enjoy AVN games . I like pushing those limits too . The problem here is that there is nothing to choose and do . You're expect to be able to pick from a variety of shoes , but instead you're just chopping bits of your leg then your whole foot .

Which is fine when a game does not pretend to have choices and is openly a kinetic novel
Yea this is one of the games with fairly limited and linear choices, but i will say that in my Jamie&Shauna only playthrough there is still a ton of stuff and content to be had and, for me at least, the whole story somehow feels more meaningful when you are not just mindlessly banging everyone with a pulse every other scene. Quality over quantity is what im saying. That said, im sure i will also enjoy bang everyone playthrough once i get to it. And once the game is eventually finished im expecting there to be more than one ending depending on who you chose to be with so doing more than one playthrough with different choices each time works out. I agree that more divergent paths would be way better though, this game is maybe just a bit too linear to get more than two playthroughs out of it

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes