shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
After seeing this 5 year plan i remembered something that i wrote in 1 August 2022

People forgets this was 5 year project and he extended to 10 years. I said it earlier go to ur own tailors and ask them for bigger pockets. The supporters gonna need it. This thread almost created 3 years ago.

Here is the (un)funny truth. This game about basketball and we haven't seen a single basketball game yet. In a 3 year period we're still at early chapters on story according to dev. Plot is not moving, game not getting updated. But still people praises him. I just can't make any sense any of this.

Lets compare him with another dev;

For example there is a game called Nursing Back to Pleasure by Daniels K. Almost in a year (13 months) he completed his game. He already completed 9 other games. He's got only 1.3k patreon.

Comparing to BD this guys deserves at least 10k+ patreon.

2 years from that Fastforward to today nothing has changed. :unsure:
spmething off topic here really fast daniels .k games have a bug problem for ppl like me ....he put lot of Li's for option and odnt give to any of those 9 games a harem ending so ,is easy for me to say no to him even if he is prolific and also trusthworthy,....by definition of many here who says 6 to q3 months updates are dont go anywhere....digi do that ,and i dont see anyone complain about if he will be able to finsih the game,....thats the other thing why i dont pledge to game who receive once a year updates not matther how big is the dev.... and i love many devs works who update once at year or alsmot 6 to 12 months...but never pledge to them ,...

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
To be fair there are a lot of devoted devs on this side.
Fighting to get by while frequently delivering content.
Getting harassed by unjustified accusations because of scammers like BD.
I support some of those and one major reason for that is their communication.

And I'm still certain that if BD would (re)discover his motivation back and actually start working on the game, it would still be an enjoyable outcome.
But I don't believe they will. Because once you go down the path of laziness and lies, it is quite hard to find back to a somewhat respectable behavior.
In a way I pitty them. I would loathe to look back and see that I scammed the goodwill of people with faerie tales of family problems, health issues and helping others.

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
So the update that was almost done and was supposed to be out 2 weekends ago will be out next weekend probably maybe? Got it. :rolleyes: Who the fuck is still giving him money?? 'Cause I have a bridge they might be interested in.
After seeing this 5 year plan i remembered something that i wrote in 1 August 2022

People forgets this was 5 year project and he extended to 10 years. I said it earlier go to ur own tailors and ask them for bigger pockets. The supporters gonna need it. This thread almost created 3 years ago.

Here is the (un)funny truth. This game about basketball and we haven't seen a single basketball game yet. In a 3 year period we're still at early chapters on story according to dev. Plot is not moving, game not getting updated. But still people praises him. I just can't make any sense any of this.

Lets compare him with another dev;

For example there is a game called Nursing Back to Pleasure by Daniels K. Almost in a year (13 months) he completed his game. He already completed 9 other games. He's got only 1.3k patreon.

Comparing to BD this guys deserves at least 10k+ patreon.

2 years from that Fastforward to today nothing has changed. :unsure:
Let's not get crazy daniels.k does finish games but he has the worst endings ever so really, he shouldn't have as many patreons as bd, bd should just have less

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Let's not get crazy daniels.k does finish games but he has the worst endings ever so really, he shouldn't have as many patreons as bd, bd should just have less
Yea deff have to agree about D.K. having terrible endings, I havent even touched his new game yet as I just dont want to go through the entire story to be disappointed at the end again, they are also just starting to feel way too similar to each other now.

Reactions: EJW

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Yea deff have to agree about D.K. having terrible endings, I havent even touched his new game yet as I just dont want to go through the entire story to be disappointed at the end again, they are also just starting to feel way too similar to each other now.
yeah but like not many he does tell ppl before commit to the game that he is not doing harem games.....at least he is honest abou that

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes