KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
I still don't understand the fact that on the 10th the update was ready to go to the website... it gave an error and needed another 5 days... but it wasn't ready before? these 5 days and for what?
Soon he gets tired and starts working on episode 15 to regain his sanity and it will become an even bigger snowball.
I guess that ,the only logic explanation at least the one that i can think of is that the update was not ready neither on 10th nor before...

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
I still don't understand the fact that on the 10th the update was ready to go to the website... it gave an error and needed another 5 days... but it wasn't ready before? these 5 days and for what?
Soon he gets tired and starts working on episode 15 to regain his sanity and it will become an even bigger snowball.
That already happend november last year. Ep. 13 nearly done, ready to release, but then *booom* something not ok. Days of delay and then he can't fix it the way he wants. So he begin with ep 14 to "free his brain". So you may be right and he starts with ep. 15 end of the month. Hopefully he release at last something until then.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Work week is done....Lilly Pad is empty....just some popcorn and this trainwreck to keep me entertained for the next three days.
View attachment 3935849
While this thread may be some top quality content, You might want to take a stab at playing another game. Even if it is just as some filler, cause I doubt this thread is going to be active enough to fill 3 days :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Wow. Been gone for 4 hours and still nothing from NutDrop I guess we're waiting for the 1 scene at a time updates now. The MODS just need to go ahead and label this one as abandoned at this point. Especially since this knucklehead can't seem to pull his head out of his ass and actually put out an update. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes