KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
you seem to misunderstand what i said in my post. i was talking about the cheerleaders of the team that WVM plays in the exhibition game. Jax is the douchebag who makes a bet with the mc that he won't score any pts in the game and mc will then get to date his gf and the cheerleaders of his school. not the WVM cheerleaders. i am well aware the mc is banging almost all of them. and i have played WVM as recently as a few weeks ago to reaquaint myself with the game since the new update was supposed to come out a few weeks ago.
Yes , my bad i was wrong ,sorry

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
BD is everything that's wrong in the AVN scene, this scammer mentally manipulates his supporters, lie every chance he get, and when the poor people clinging on his patreon waiting for a comeback finally break free of his mental chains and decide the sunk-cost fallacy is not worth they will most likely NEVER support any other dev.

Scammer!

And by the way, on top of all that we got other devs, with a good name mind you, coming here and defending this guy, how stupid can one be?

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Those devs i can kinda understand , even if they are ultimately wrong in my book .
From where they stand they only see clowning , hate , and obviously pirating parasites , especially if that's how their "friends" present the topic to them . Also they probably project themselves into the situation . Projecting their own past dealings with rabid trolls and haters , and their worries about people overreacting over deadlines or any kind of unwanted changes and addition in their games .

They don't get and skim over the parts that matter , the scams , the constant lies , the gaslighting etc . Don't feel lumped into the same lot and attacked , when you did not do those .

Reactions: plaguyex

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
I give it a week and a half before 'My subscribers all messaged me en masse and begged me to start taking their money again, so it's with a heavy heart that I reluctantly unpause payments'.
he has some losses in subscribers though not much but he lost some

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
I give it a week and a half before 'My subscribers all messaged me en masse and begged me to start taking their money again, so it's with a heavy heart that I reluctantly unpause payments'.
The timeline is also pretty much what I expect. Just before the end of the month, so that the billings get processed on the 1st.

CypherR

May 23, 2024
Well I haven't read the last couple days off posts but I'd imagine is still abandoned:LOL:
Since we likely won't be getting any progression at least likely not soon, I wanted to ask something.

What's the thing you were most anticipating before development got stuck? Who was your most anticipated scene? whether with a new girl? a meet up? a event? Basketball game? A girl from before?

Me right now most disappointed about no jasmine scene, Belle, mother/sis(prob want gonna happen anyway), never getting to an actual basketball game and never getting to the other team's cheerleaders.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Well I haven't read the last couple days off posts but I'd imagine is still abandoned:LOL:
Since we likely won't be getting any progression at least likely not soon, I wanted to ask something.

What's the thing you were most anticipating before development got stuck? Who was your most anticipated scene? whether with a new girl? a meet up? a event? Basketball game? A girl from before?

Me right now most disappointed about no jasmine scene, Belle, mother/sis(prob want gonna happen anyway), never getting to an actual basketball game and never getting to the other team's cheerleaders.
Harper, Belle and probably in a sense the opposing cheerleaders, on how that could be a "revenge arc".

Reactions: CircaAD

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
So has this game hit the wall? I'm sure it was never designed with an ending in mind...and whilst, I absolutely love the open-endedness of it all, and the freedom to love and be loved...there has to be meaning and context, because our human brains require that. I hope it continues though, it's like a VN soap opera!

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
No he only updates his updates and that's progress I guess.
Myself and Shadow74 Told ppl 1 month ago but ppl got confused by 'testing' and 'spreadsheets'...'
TellYourSecret.jpg
Malcolm Crowe: In your dreams?
[Cole shakes his head no]
Malcolm Crowe: While you're awake?
[Cole nods]
Malcolm Crowe: Updates like, downloadable? On forums?
Cole Sear: Updates like progress on the latest scenes and sometimes the Season 1 re-work. Other members don't see them. They only see what they want to see. They don't know WVM updates are now mostly progress reports.
Malcolm Crowe: How often do you see them?
Cole Sear: The actual update to download? Who TF knows?!?. The WVM progress reports?.. They were everywhere.
:FacePalm: :WaitWhat::HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow74

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023

Game is not abandoned, BD seemed to be lazy to work on the updates/continue the game but it's not abandoned ...

As for your question "What's the thing you were most anticipating before development got stuck? Who was your most anticipated scene? whether with a new girl? a meet up? a event? Basketball game? A girl from before?"

Personally i want to find out if my theory about Ryker's hatred towards MC is correct, i want to finally see what all this fuss about this big Cartel leader called Dalliah and what is the story she has with the mc... Want to see Alex again if she comes and i wish for another Basketball game with actuall meaning...

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes