RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Mark my words: There will be a announcement that something happened to the medium used to transport the alleged update during the long road trip, which will lead to further delays as he will travel back to upload the update at home, where he fortunately has power again in the meantime.
He sent a USB drive in a hollowed-out coconut carried by a swallow to his contact with satellite internet access. He doesn't know why it hasn't reached the destination yet.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
laughting at BD is like laughting at kid with down syndrome - preatty weak. On the other hand, laughting at suckers that still pays him..... :ROFLMAO:
Nah, BD deserves a lifetime of laughter for being a walking meme. Though he's probably laughing at us with his 3k+ patreons who pay him to scratch his balls and write posts with imaginary assistants :KEK:

Aug 18, 2019
this dude been making this game for what, almost 6 years now? how could he, back in july, knowing he was fucked for August, in August, say he would pause subs FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR, and then 3 weeks later say "i need to unpause" ... how does a professional businessman with that kind of experience, let alone the breadwinner of the house, miscalculate 5 months of income?

how dangerous and irresponsible is that for both your fanbase AND your family? as well as, if this is BD's main source of income, as in, he does NOTHING ELSE to earn a living ... jesus christ, he literally hasn't touched the game at all until July ... how does someone like BD even live with themselves as a lying, cheating, piece of shit? >.>

Reactions: bufa and prezes777

afrolicious

Oct 29, 2023
this dude been making this game for what, almost 6 years now? how could he, back in july, knowing he was fucked for August, in August, say he would pause subs FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR, and then 3 weeks later say "i need to unpause" ... how does a professional businessman with that kind of experience, let alone the breadwinner of the house, miscalculate 5 months of income?

how dangerous and irresponsible is that for both your fanbase AND your family? as well as, if this is BD's main source of income, as in, he does NOTHING ELSE to earn a living ... jesus christ, he literally hasn't touched the game at all until July ... how does someone like BD even live with themselves as a lying, cheating, piece of shit? >.>
You misunderstand. He never planned on pausing for the rest of the year. He always planned this back and forth of him and the sycophants in his discord and Patreon. Because he has done it for years b

Reactions: bufa

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I must have missed that. When was it referenced?
Well just as Willow is about to say she's going to give MC her virginity, that's when the sister reveal happens.

Maybe this will change with the Season 1 rework, probably not, but we don't share that she is our sister with Elizabeth for while. Because Willow moves in with all of the girls, Elizabeth reasonably assumes that we're fucking her too. And since the two of them are friends, Elizabeth tells us that she and Willow have talked about fucking MC in the past. I think she even floats the idea of a threesome ( :cry: )
Then sometime later, don't exactly remember when, Elizabeth is about to reference this again, but Willow goes crazy and pins her down, covering her mouth while saying "shut up" again and again and again. Or something to that effect.

It's funny but it's just a reminder of what we lost out on :cautious:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 649 Votes