onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
about time we get a update for this but damn speed up the dev time so like every other dev 2 to 4 months give or take 1 or 2 months been what like a year since last update ? still looking forward to it though :love:(y):coffee:

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
well that was a fun month of shitposting. id continure, but that would require having something new to talk shit about and this horse is not just dead but been beaten to pulp, or glue i guess, horses can be made into glue right? good stuff, later people

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I wonder how happy his discord is right now. till it takes him another year to release the next update lol

He pauses tells everyone he cant be paused this month unpauses then pauses again and then he says he gotta update to unpause
continue step 1 over.

This recipe doesnt require step 2 or 3 just 1
His way to Success 1 single step. Wish i had people pay me like that and i wish i didnt have pride to be able to rob them so blindly
like him.

Beefle

Nov 22, 2023
Never thought I'd see the day this would be on the update page, but I am curious how much further the story has delved into complete retardation.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Is that Shauna or someone else? I normally just put it in Female but is there actually any differences other than being a Futa/Trans
Yeah, the red head best friend. You can choose in the beginning if she is trans.
I also chose female in may playthrough but checked the scene out in the gallery with the gallery unlocker
They can screw around with each other in the threesomes if you allow it but the GF hasn't even touched Shauna's dick so who knows what will happen.

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
Wasn't there also parts where he added random other games in to make an apperance and they were never put in just a picture of random women then just suddenly went to the next scene
If i understand correctly which parts you are talking about is where he said that he had asked other devs for assistance with selfie pics and add scenes from their games mentioning the title and each dev's name...Am i right??

3.70 star(s) 649 Votes