DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I don't think that there will ever be a rework at this point.
I'm starting to think that too, which is why I stopped downloading the game once I found out about the promised rework over 1, maybe 2 years ago, if he never makes it, I simply won't play the game ever again, I hate big inconsistencies in a story.

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
Well just as Willow is about to say she's going to give MC her virginity, that's when the sister reveal happens.
Was that when you were both falling asleep on her couch? Well, she was the first to fall asleep? I mean that's when I remember you figuring out she was your sister?

Then sometime later, don't exactly remember when, Elizabeth is about to reference this again, but Willow goes crazy and pins her down, covering her mouth while saying "shut up" again and again and again. Or something to that effect.
Oh yeah, I remember that part :D

It's funny but it's just a reminder of what we lost out on :cautious:
What do you mean we lost out on it?

prau

Nov 9, 2017
Guys help me understand something, i do not play this game at all i only extracted the animations and such to check them out but the folders are days 1-9 and then other folder days 32-38. What happened to the days in between? Days 9-31 don't exist or what?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay nvm i just searched the thread looks like there was a time jump for no reason at all? :D
No time jump, timeline jump. Season 2 follows a currently unreleased, and likely unwritten season 1 rework. Days 1-9 or w/e it is are supposed to be expanded to days 1-31 or w/e it is. So season 1 and season 2 are basically set in 2 separate timelines.
This game fits a stupid amount of content into every day. Like probably 40 hours worth of travel and activities every day plus sleep. The season 1 rework is supposed to address that and pace things out better. No one has any faith in BD to fix that though, nor should they, and season 2 has the exact same content per day problem.

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
I have often wondered why Moon doesn't allow players to have sex with the Grandma. I came to the clear conclusion after all these updates, there never will be, and there are going to be a lot of very disappointed people. I just can't see the logic or sense in postponing such a stupid event in the first place, unless your going to milk the naive who think they will be able to have sex with her. You can tease the player base only for so long before they give up. This game has had far more updates than any I can remember in a long time. Keep the updates coming, keep the patrons happy, under a delusion one day you can have sex with Grandma, a day that will never come..the game will just end lol
In Grandma's house there are only 2 women the mc have not had sex with , one is Williams and the other is Amy, for williams there are hints but nothing happened to this day...It's a disappointment sure but we get updates every 15 days and have plenty of content so i personally can live with that

Reactions: tslojr

DerpDiggler

Jan 21, 2021
This game started out decent and I had high hopes for it but for some reason it just started to get kind of boring and repetitive after a while... Right about the time after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the story just started to get jumbled and trailed off for me.

I stopped downloading after that point... I wish I could get back into it but I just fully lost interest around there.

Reactions: .Septic.
Feb 2, 2024
Man, now that I moved out you want to show this update.
Don't want to waste my data usage on a heavy download, so I'll wait.
Hopefully in 3 months there will be the complete release of the supposedly heavy update.

brunor88

Mar 23, 2022
The story of this game is very boring and confusing now. This part about Daliah is completely unnecessary and does not match the personality of the MC and other characters linked to him. Stacy's grandmother's daughter got involved with the MC's father, who was a drug dealer, and introduced her to drugs. Her daughter is admitted to a psychiatric hospital because of this. And then her mother is friends with Daliah who is a drug dealer? It doesn't make any sense at all. I gave up on the game in this update. NOTE: Sorry for my English.

Feb 2, 2024
The story of this game is very boring and confusing now. This part about Daliah is completely unnecessary and does not match the personality of the MC and other characters linked to him. Stacy's grandmother's daughter got involved with the MC's father, who was a drug dealer, and introduced her to drugs. Her daughter is admitted to a psychiatric hospital because of this. And then her mother is friends with Daliah who is a drug dealer? It doesn't make any sense at all. I gave up on the game in this update. NOTE: Sorry for my English.
Who cares, the update is here nice and boring is what we like.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I prefer a story that is cool and makes sense.
Feel free to share your thoughts. This game is a trainwreck. Most of us in here shit on the Dev and the Game anyway since he is a known con artist, liar and probably has some mental issues since both of his "friends" who help him are alter egos of him. If ur here for a story, don´t bother. There are tons of games out there with a better story and characters.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
This game started out decent and I had high hopes for it but for some reason it just started to get kind of boring and repetitive after a while... Right about the time after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the story just started to get jumbled and trailed off for me.

I stopped downloading after that point... I wish I could get back into it but I just fully lost interest around there.
For me it was the bowling alley brawl and the aftermath.

Reactions: YepperCause

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
How many excuses has this guy come up with now? Tree fell on his house was one i think? His wife got sick? he got sick? a raccoon stole his hard drive, A dog ate his homework and ofc hurricane took his power now.

Crazy how he had an actually decent game at the start but now it's just an shitty Harem game where there are 450 women in your group all living under the same stupid house with absolutely 0 cohesion at all, and ofc every single one of them wants your dick down their throat and pussy with 0 effort.

No basketball either ffs. Give us basketball.
Well excuses well does not have floor he will probably continue using excuses ... I read last night that BD had a burn out that caused him to stop working on the game for 2 years and i am thinking, why the hell didn't he use chatgpt to help him with the plot?Also he is supposed to have 1 to 2 assistants helping him ,right??Well personally i don't believe it for the obvious reason which is if he did have 1 or 2 assistance then he could get in contact with them and give responsibilities and powers to his assistants to make content!!Did he did that??As far as i know he did not...I don't know why

3.70 star(s) 649 Votes