Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
:unsure:
I mean, MC's dad sounds like a legitimate piece of shit, and BD is just extremely unreliable, idk if they're that similar... plus Mason(?) has kids all over the fucking place, I doubt BD has that much game :KEK:
By similar I meant about both being addicts and broken people, bd is addict to the money and the lies/excuses, and is broken in his head, keeps going around and around in circles never getting anywhere.
If he is so stuck with the evolution of the story, he should turn back and do two things: remake the season one, and publish the uncensored version of dittlo harper, that last one would be super easy as he would only had to replace the censured images by the uncensored ones.

We're gonna change your name to Sherlock74. :ROFLMAO:
Nah, there is only a Sherlock, and that would be Holmes ;)

Reactions: motseer

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The only reason I'm guessing Eclipse got a message was because he didn't want to lose someone who has been supporting his project from the beginning. How is allowing Eclipse to keep paying him not in his interest?

I see no change whatsoever. Change would be him owning up to his word and pausing pledges until the end of the year and refunding everyone for last month. Then coming clean about what he has and has not completed. You won't have to let me know when that happens because I'll be flying around on my pig.
Okay let me put it this way then: Katie is one person. That's one single subscription, either a minimum of $1 or more likely $20 at max. If he lost that, it's just a drop in the bucket. Completely negligible. And all of this just being performative is an absolute waste of time, seeing how no one here takes him at his word anymore, and will just dismiss/mock him like you and everyone else is currently doing. He made one guy turn his head a bit, wow what an accomplishment.

It's fucking pointless to do all of this to hold onto one single subscriber, regardless of how long they've been paying him.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
i have decided that posting MY RESPONSES upholds the agreement i gave to BD freely in our private messages, if you disagree with me, say so, just, don't set me on fire or anything :

View attachment 4143288

^^^ this was my response when he unblocked me/apologized

View attachment 4143292

^^^ this was my final response after he sent me a (2nd?) apology in the form of a book to read (not being insulting)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is what i'm comfortable sharing at this point in time ... MAYBE if Braindrop makes another "huge" offense to his fanbase ((let's not argue about what quantifies that right now)), i'll spill all the beans

whether i'm being manipulated or not, i just can't bring myself to do it at this time, i hear what some of you are saying, i've admitted you're probably right, but that doesn't change who i am, i can't just "turn it off" because you're right about it, if that makes sense
2.) he was actually trying to refund every subscription i ever made to him, but patreon's algorithm or whatever it was stopped at a certain point, just saying for the record
While I have no idea what you pledge, and it's none of my business. You're only one of more than three thousand. I highly doubt that offer was made to anyone else.

Listen I genuinely hope you and Spock are correct and this will lead to change. I didn't wind up in this thread because I wanted to talk shit about BD. This used to be one of my favorites. I thought he had a brilliant idea for a harem game. Unfortunately the game has jumped the shark and BD doesn't seem to have a plan other than to come up with excuses and milk as long as he can.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
i have decided that posting MY RESPONSES upholds the agreement i gave to BD freely in our private messages, if you disagree with me, say so, just, don't set me on fire or anything :

View attachment 4143288

^^^ this was my response when he unblocked me/apologized

View attachment 4143292

^^^ this was my final response after he sent me a (2nd?) apology in the form of a book to read (not being insulting)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is what i'm comfortable sharing at this point in time ... MAYBE if Braindrop makes another "huge" offense to his fanbase ((let's not argue about what quantifies that right now)), i'll spill all the beans

whether i'm being manipulated or not, i just can't bring myself to do it at this time, i hear what some of you are saying, i've admitted you're probably right, but that doesn't change who i am, i can't just "turn it off" because you're right about it, if that makes sense

I won't speak for everyone here, but for myself.

I didn't tell you that you are being manipulated into doing something against BD or into telling us the details of your conversation with BD.

My intention is to make you see the situation you are in and make your decisions with knowledge of it.

It is a fact that BD is good at manipulating and influencing people, otherwise he wouldn't have such a solid fan base, yes, more like a cult but that is another topic. The point is that no one can have such a strong following without knowing how to manipulate and influence the emotions of others. This is not bad in itself, the problem is when you use it for your benefit, then we enter into a moral issue.

So, you see the effort that BD puts into "Apologizing and making you see his situation", and I admit it is a good effort BUT, if you sincerely believe that this effort is only for you, you are being naive, it is clear that BD knew that you would share this, if not with details, then you would make it known and thus influence others, especially in this forum, don't you think so?

You can doubt it but Better Cock Spock is a good example of going from not giving a cent for BD to giving him the opportunity once again, when he himself has been here long enough to understand that BD does not keep his word.

I will summarize everything in a simple sentence: "actions speak louder than words"

Let time tell us if BD was sincere or not, I personally predict without fear of being wrong that this does not change anything, he will continue with the same... why change if it works?

Aug 18, 2019
While I have no idea what you pledge, and it's none of my business. You're only one of more than three thousand. I highly doubt that offer was made to anyone else.

Listen I genuinely hope you and Spock are correct and this will lead to change. I didn't wind up in this thread because I wanted to talk shit about BD. This used to be one of my favorites. I thought he had a brilliant idea for a harem game. Unfortunately the game has jumped the shark and BD doesn't seem to have a plan other than to come up with excuses and milk as long as he can.
that's a fair assessment, the game started with jamie and shauna, and while "content" is always welcome, this game wasn't built like Summertime Saga where the goal is to just bang anything that walks

i fell a sense of direction and plot directive has been lost over time, BUT, for me personally, i'm here for 1 reason, and not many games have anything like this, so ... eh, i guess i'm biased, but i agree with you

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
You're only one of more than three thousand.
It´s not about the money payed by one subscriber, its about damage control.
Putting out a flame before it becomes a fire.
It´s not about the one subscriber, it´s about how the way bd treated that subscriber will negatively affect the other subscribers.
Better to appease the one subscriber today than having a riot in your hand tomorrow.

Aug 18, 2019
I won't speak for everyone here, but for myself.

I didn't tell you that you are being manipulated into doing something against BD or into telling us the details of your conversation with BD.

My intention is to make you see the situation you are in and make your decisions with knowledge of it.

It is a fact that BD is good at manipulating and influencing people, otherwise he wouldn't have such a solid fan base, yes, more like a cult but that is another topic. The point is that no one can have such a strong following without knowing how to manipulate and influence the emotions of others. This is not bad in itself, the problem is when you use it for your benefit, then we enter into a moral issue.

So, you see the effort that BD puts into "Apologizing and making you see his situation", and I admit it is a good effort BUT, if you sincerely believe that this effort is only for you, you are being naive, it is clear that BD knew that you would share this, if not with details, then you would make it known and thus influence others, especially in this forum, don't you think so?

You can doubt it but Better Cock Spock is a good example of going from not giving a cent for BD to giving him the opportunity once again, when he himself has been here long enough to understand that BD does not keep his word.

I will summarize everything in a simple sentence: "actions speak louder than words"

Let time tell us if BD was sincere or not, I personally predict without fear of being wrong that this does not change anything, he will continue with the same... why change if it works?
no, i hear you, and you don't have to tell me twice, i been on this guy's butt since 2019 ...

stockholm syndrome? no, not exactly, but kind of

Beefle

Nov 22, 2023
How much time has passed since the beginning of the game till the latest update? It's only a few weeks, right? I can't get over how cringey the MC is when talking to/about Rachael. How are you gonna fall in love with some old granny you hardly even know? Getting her knocked up which in RL would be a fucking travesty, but stupid MC acts like it's the greatest thing to ever happen to him.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
long story short, the post is gone, so i can't redirect to it

1.) i'm trans, so this very specific game hit a little harder for me originally
2.) i'm a deviant that DOES enjoy erotica
3.) touch grass several hours a day, i have 4 pets so i kind of have to even if i didn't want to

cheers
if you are a deviant for enjoying erotica,....what you leave for those that are real one's...and being a trans isnt a problem..like at all...your body your choice...if you are happy with them ,hopw in the end is all works for you...

Reactions: EclipseTheStars
Aug 18, 2019
It´s not about the money payed by one subscriber, its about damage control.
Putting out a flame before it becomes a fire.
It´s not about the one subscriber, it´s about how the way bd treated that subscriber will negatively affect the other subscribers.
Better to appease the one subscriber today than having a riot in your hand tomorrow.
this makes a lot of sense too

Reactions: Shadow74
Aug 18, 2019
a little bit of irony here : i'm in limbo because of the "pauses" as i cannot resub, and because i got refunds, i technically am not a "member" of BD anymore, however ... lol

i'm STILL getting updates from that post on patreon, (likes and comments), but i can't actually see the post if i click the update link .. XD .. it's like patreon has never had a set of events happen in this exact order before

(yes, i know, it may have happened before, but they have no precedence for it, broken update system, giving me notifications and emails to content i can't access XD)

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
a little bit of irony here : i'm in limbo because of the "pauses" as i cannot resub, and because i got refunds, i technically am not a "member" of BD anymore, however ... lol

i'm STILL getting updates from that post on patreon, (likes and comments), but i can't actually see the post if i click the update link .. XD .. it's like patreon has never had a set of events happen in this exact order before

(yes, i know, it may have happened before, but they have no precedence for it, broken update system, giving me notifications and emails to content i can't access XD)
We need another spy to get your screen shots and post them here. BD probably isn't doing anything and we know he lurks on here so maybe we get a reversal and he starts posting your stuff. :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Aug 18, 2019
We need another spy to get your screen shots and post them here. BD probably isn't doing anything and we know he lurks on here so maybe we get a reversal and he starts posting your stuff. :LOL:
i know of at least 3 people here who have access to his patreon/discord (not naming for their privacy) that COULD keep up the screencaps on patreon/discord ... but i don't think any of them would risk that so close to what happened this week

but you never know, looks like i'll be out of commission until November or whenever the next update drops
SORRY I MESSED UP !!

EDIT : sorry i'm lazy, to whomever made the "it's not about the 1 sub, it's about the flame turning into a fire" ;; you're actually dead-on, BD had said that the start of this, where Morbil had insta'd me on the Discord, was to try to avoid just that

i mean, not to beat a dead horse, but, that backfired spectacularly in hindsight lol

Reactions: Shadow74

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Bruh this thread went from "funny to check the drama every now and then" to "Fast and Furious : Patreon Infiltration"

I'm just trying to see more of Willabelle's tiny hootie. This TLC drama aint it

• Haha

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
I used to follow this game really really hard...I LOVED this game since it spoke emotionally to me. I couldn't wait to download the newest update, and would check daily for it. But with the length between updates and the quality of the recent updates, this game has been on the backburner for me. I don't know why he decided to dupe all of us with all the promises of a good update only to drop a subpar update at best, but I feel disappointed and let down. This game was going somewhere, and now it is going nowhere. I don't know why or how BD has been able to keep his following, but some people are stating a cult, and it starting to seem like that to me too. There is no way all these people should keep following BD with all the lies and manipulations he as been doing lately, with out there being some reason behind it, and usually cult followings are at base, a manipulation.

3.70 star(s) 652 Votes