KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
is oa amzing this guy[BD] is the same guy back before covid hit,that make us fall in love with his game,...after covid is like he is another person...and the most lazy one,....since then ...he is just deliver what he wants when he wants and still is crap....9 renders to deliver to finish the update and after almost 2 weeks nothing only excuses....is this clown really call himself a developer? ....in my dictionary the re are 2 words for him,...scammer and thieft.....
I don't know about you but fall in love with WVM sorry i was not, I liked it even though i could not understand the whole plot or what me as the MC am supposed to be /what am i supposed to do , because the plot is unclear, but you already know what i mean...BD's game was average and his behavior just went from bad to worse after covid...He used to make the minimum amount of renders and upload every 2 weeks and after some point he started to not deliver on time and even cut the amount of renders ,I would not call him clown but scammer i would since he continuesly promises stuff to his supporters /ex supporters and non supporters and he so far failed continuesly to deliver even half..He states things that he knows are not true and then fail to deliver the "update "which supposedely is ready....
P.S : In my book BD has 119 days to deliver the rest of Ep13 of chapter 1 season 2 and Ep 14 if he does not deliver until 15February 2025 i am done with the game and all the bullshit that come with it...

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
I don't know about you but fall in love with WVM sorry i was not, I liked it even though i could not understand the whole plot or what me as the MC am supposed to be /what am i supposed to do , because the plot is unclear, but you already know what i mean...BD's game was average and his behavior just went from bad to worse after covid...He used to make the minimum amount of renders and upload every 2 weeks and after some point he started to not deliver on time and even cut the amount of renders ,I would not call him clown but scammer i would since he continuesly promises stuff to his supporters /ex supporters and non supporters and he so far failed continuesly to deliver even half..He states things that he knows are not true and then fail to deliver the "update "which supposedely is ready....
P.S : In my book BD has 119 days to deliver the rest of Ep13 of chapter 1 season 2 and Ep 14 if he does not deliver until 15February 2025 i am done with the game and all the bullshit that come with it...
With how some things were exaggarated out of spite, I would honestly expect Ep14 to drop on Feb 16 after this.

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
How are we still on Chapter one if there's been over 10 episodes?

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
How are we still on Chapter one if there's been over 10 episodes?
The WVM plot hierarchy is:
  • Season
    • Chapter
      • Episode
        • Beta/Chunk
The terminology is not standard, so don't rely on existing understanding of those words.

Conventionally, chapters are applied to text. Episodes are applied to TV/radio series. Chapters and episodes are usually analogous, but some writers will use one as a smaller piece of the other, as BD does here.

Betas were originally a substage of software development tests. Alpha tests used to be strictly in-house tests for functionality. Beta tests were for products that were close to complete, but with expectations of lingering bugs. Closed beta releases allowed select outsiders to participate in bug-hunting/UX scrutiny. Open betas generally allow anyone to access the product for preview and cleanup purposes. A lot of devs now just use "beta" as an excuse to leave bugs in an otherwise complete product just so they can publish it for sales. "Perpetual beta" status means any complaints about the purchased product can just be explained away as "oh, it's still a work in progress, it'll get fixed." BD seems to use the label as "next small portion of the story" but relies on the old connotation of the word to heavily imply that it means he's working hard on bugfixes from feedback even though years of his lack of progress show otherwise.

Reactions: hentaikeyfan

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
GRRM ????
George Raymond Richard Martin (born George Raymond Martin; September 20, 1948) also known by the initials G.R.R.M. is an American author, television writer, and television producer. He is best known as the author of the series of novels , which were adapted into the –winning television series (2011–2019)

Martin has been criticized by some of his readers for the long periods between books in the A Song of Ice and Fire series, notably the six-year gap between the fourth volume, A Feast for Crows (2005), and the fifth volume, A Dance with Dragons (2011), and the fact that , the next volume in the series, hasn't been published since.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
*enters psycho ex-gf mode*

i've noticed that in the last week, the sub-count for BD has gone from 3181 to 3176 back up to 3178, despite the fact you CAN NOT subscribe to him due to the Pause ... how are people subbing to him?
I assume you're trying to resub to him? It's your money, but after everything you've been posting here in the last few weeks and after how you were treated, despite the fact be apologized to you, which, I think was ONLY because of how public everything was. Based on your literal first hand shitty experience and the updates still aren't out yet... My only question is, why?

Isn't this akin to enabling? Why not resub after he proves to you that everything he told you was genuine, and he deserves you as a loyal patron? After what I've seen, I don't think he does.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I assume you're trying to resub to him? It's your money, but after everything you've been posting here in the last few weeks and after how you were treated, despite the fact be apologized to you, which, I think was ONLY because of how public everything was. Based on your literal first hand shitty experience and the updates still aren't out yet... My only question is, why?

Isn't this akin to enabling? Why not resub after he proves to you that everything he told you was genuine, and he deserves you as a loyal patron? After what I've seen, I don't think he does.
I'm kind of torn here. On one hand I'd be hard pressed to come up with any developer I think would deserve another patreon less than this asshat. However I kind of want Katie over on discord and patreon starting shit and fucking with the vibes. Since it's not my money I'm kind of leaning toward anarchy. :devilish:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yea I just need any fire excuse and I hit BINGO on my card
Prepare to be disappointed.

You see, he was so busy working on his excuse post, that he kept rewriting it, tweaking it, starting over, and nothing was good enough. So it's actually going to be an excuse post about not having a good excuse :HideThePain:

This is the best he could do after all this time :ROFLMAO:
1729547643458.gif

Aug 18, 2019

oh, i agree completely, he doesn't deserve a patron "like me"

however, i re-subbed this summer exclusively to post updates for you guys in here, which, (not trying to chase clout) is quite obvious the fanfare in this thread has died down since my ban-hammer last week

i "like" the comradery in this thread for the entertainment value it achieves, i sub so that this thread does not die or go stale

3.70 star(s) 654 Votes