Aug 18, 2019
so, this can get a little confusing, so i'm not gonna bother with screenies, just follow the story :

A) somebody posts a day or so ago that Morbil (avatar from Dis) and HoboCop (avatar from F95) are same person
B) a day or so later, HoboCop (old dude on Dis appears out of nowhere) playing identity-tag with Morbil in chat

C) now, there are plenty of ways to fake this, and i don't care either way, but let's PHD this for a second : even if whoever posted that Morbil and HoboCop being the same person was wrong, why in the hell are these people talking and meme-ing it in the official paid Discord? the only people who are going to "get" the joke are either 1) F95 haters or 2) Dis members who float both sides, and apparently that is "wrong" - - I've gotten a lot of shit from Morbil about being "out" on sharing/caring Dis-to-F95 news, and these guys are doing the same right now - - don't get me wrong, I'm not butthurt, but these fuckers need to finally admit that the Paid Discord and F95 threads are of equal value, it pisses me off that we are the "bad guys" for hating on here ((don't forget they have an "official" haters thread in the discord)) yet these guys are making jokes about the F95 thread in the Discord like it's comedy ... which it is ... but they are hypocrites

TL;DR
they say "not like us", but what they mean is "just like us"

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Ofc paid discord and f95 are the same equal value cause both sides can't do shit about BD antics. The only difference between us both are one lost money every month to complain and one doesn't.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
not a single update/tracker/teaser since the morning of the 24th

Start of October : uploading tomorrow, got 9 images left
End of October : maybe next month, I've got 10 ta 15 images left

Cultist : pre-posed?
BD : nah, didn't get that far
Cultist : excellent news sir, *bends over*
Friendly reminder that last sunday he only needed to run some IRL errands "to get things out of the way" before uploading the update supposedly ready. The same update that was ready last month and was part of a total 2.4k renders update that ended up being a 400 renders update, but good news! this next update is 500 renders he just need to pose 10 to 15 renders...

This guy...
If you read his "work" updates in reverse order, they actually make it sound like progress is being made. I'm way too lazy to do that myself, but I wonder what it would look like if you took all his progress claims in reverse order for the past 3 years.

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
If that were the case, he shouldn't have left in the part where MC is literally his only son. Because having a million half-sisters just reeks of incest, which isn't going to happen.

Unless some satanic shit is definitely happening, and only a male can be the vessel for the Antichrist or whatever.
" having a million half-sisters " well that statement makes no sense when the mc's father supposed to be an addict in drugs ,i mean sure he had sex and cheated multiple times on Wendy but that does not mean that he actually impregnate all of his lovers

Reactions: JapanLily

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
Does everyone in this universe love hugging or something? Or is the MC special because he's a god disguised as a mortal?

It seems like everyone and their cat and dog loves this guy for some reason, lmao.
How many "god disguised as a mortal" have you seen getting beat to a pulp ??? I have not seen even one, that moment in the bowling alley is one of the most unrealist parts because there were more that 20+ people there and about 5 ,6 teammates of the MC and noone thought , "Hey let's call the police here"

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
How many "god disguised as a mortal" have you seen getting beat to a pulp ??? I have not seen even one, that moment in the bowling alley is one of the most unrealist parts because there were more that 20+ people there and about 5 ,6 teammates of the MC and noone thought , "Hey let's call the police here"
I'm...not there yet.....

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
so, this can get a little confusing, so i'm not gonna bother with screenies, just follow the story :

A) somebody posts a day or so ago that Morbil (avatar from Dis) and HoboCop (avatar from F95) are same person
B) a day or so later, HoboCop (old dude on Dis appears out of nowhere) playing identity-tag with Morbil in chat

C) now, there are plenty of ways to fake this, and i don't care either way, but let's PHD this for a second : even if whoever posted that Morbil and HoboCop being the same person was wrong, why in the hell are these people talking and meme-ing it in the official paid Discord? the only people who are going to "get" the joke are either 1) F95 haters or 2) Dis members who float both sides, and apparently that is "wrong" - - I've gotten a lot of shit from Morbil about being "out" on sharing/caring Dis-to-F95 news, and these guys are doing the same right now - - don't get me wrong, I'm not butthurt, but these fuckers need to finally admit that the Paid Discord and F95 threads are of equal value, it pisses me off that we are the "bad guys" for hating on here ((don't forget they have an "official" haters thread in the discord)) yet these guys are making jokes about the F95 thread in the Discord like it's comedy ... which it is ... but they are hypocrites

TL;DR
they say "not like us", but what they mean is "just like us"
Well it's about time they got their head out of BD's ass don't they realise most games started here and have got the status of where they are now from this site. If they want to bitch tell them to head on over to the Neverwhere Tales thread where that dev doesn't get nowhere near the support this does and lost money by it being leaked not from missing updates that would be a wake up call for them

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
Still cant believe he went with the "Im sick" excuse again, his last message was this morning after someone asked how hes doing and he said "rough" thats all......
Well the " I'm sick" Is not an excuse since you can figure out early that you have fever, and take the nessesary steps to get well earlier, take antibiotics etc, i should know about it since it's my Job....I work in a pharmacy/drug store

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
BD "is sick" so i doubt if he even bother to connect on Discord
Hahaha, you're right in putting it between " " this is definitely a lie... he happens to get sick when he was supposed to release the update, I can bet a kidney that this illness is another one of his inventions.

Mind you, it's not that he can't get sick, it's that time and his actions make it little or not at all credible, if there's no medical prescription I don't believe anything about this "Illness".

3.70 star(s) 654 Votes