jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
Scamdrop is probably sitting in front of his computer right now reading everything that has been posted and just laughing his ass off. And I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that his PR girl is actually either BD or a friend who he's splitting the money with.
Of course it is there is no doubt especially with the excuses. I know of one dev during xmas was away with his family took his laptop still managed to work on his game and still have access to his patreon yet macfakezie couldn't must have been through the longest power blackout ever

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
actually you should be ashamed of yourself, how dare you accuse bd of being someone nefarious..
you have no concept of the word hard working citizen..
right now he is prooly sitting in his armchair scratching his balls figuring the next lamest dumbest excuse
again you should be ashamed... :/
Shit you are absolutely right. This guy is working his ass off right now on his next excuse. I am ashamed I said the man was slacking off. Can't wait for the next post because at the moment it has become more entertaining than the 200 or so render update he manages to put out. ever half a year to full year.

• Haha
Reactions: k0kk0

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
BD has handed the release responsibility to Mackenzie, who will pass it over to the newly hired Release Manager Antonio, who will take this opportunity to teach the intern Jose how to handle a release, so it's coming real soon, guys!

And don't you dare think they're all the same person, because they're not, okay?!?

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
If someone made some random renders and put all of DB's sob stories and weird explanations as dialogue, it would be a decent VN though.

"Listen McKelly, I do wanna fuck you like I wanna fuck my whole harem of girls, except my biological mum, adoptive mum and big sister who for some weird reason completely changed her behavior and had an age regression when she found out whe're related and now calls me bruh-bruh every 10 seconds, but sadly I can't cause I got covid, then got pneumonia and now I'm sad and anxious, so I see you next week"
"Okay..."
"Also, I'm married and just became a dad and my wife is hospitalized. And I'm so successful and swimming in money that it makes me anxious, and this is all your fault for supporting me".
"..."

Evil Modder

Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys, Its me your fav "Evil Modder"
I am gonna give our favorite game a proper farewell when it was in peak popularity and honor its memories so that ppl can forget all that happened afterwards and remember this game fondly and finally put this to a rest on a high note.

Please enjoy: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-finisher-mod-final-evil-modder.150061/

Last edited:

Evil Modder™

Oct 29, 2020

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
3.70 star(s) 633 Votes