mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
BD has handed the release responsibility to Mackenzie, who will pass it over to the newly hired Release Manager Antonio, who will take this opportunity to teach the intern Jose how to handle a release, so it's coming real soon, guys!

And don't you dare think they're all the same person, because they're not, okay?!?

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
If someone made some random renders and put all of DB's sob stories and weird explanations as dialogue, it would be a decent VN though.

"Listen McKelly, I do wanna fuck you like I wanna fuck my whole harem of girls, except my biological mum, adoptive mum and big sister who for some weird reason completely changed her behavior and had an age regression when she found out whe're related and now calls me bruh-bruh every 10 seconds, but sadly I can't cause I got covid, then got pneumonia and now I'm sad and anxious, so I see you next week"
"Okay..."
"Also, I'm married and just became a dad and my wife is hospitalized. And I'm so successful and swimming in money that it makes me anxious, and this is all your fault for supporting me".
"..."

Evil Modder

Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys, Its me your fav "Evil Modder"
I am gonna give our favorite game a proper farewell when it was in peak popularity and honor its memories so that ppl can forget all that happened afterwards and remember this game fondly and finally put this to a rest on a high note.

Please enjoy: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-finisher-mod-final-evil-modder.150061/

Last edited:

Evil Modder™

Oct 29, 2020

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Ok, so let's play pretend. She has it. What are the reasons for not releasing it?
She obviously can't do it because BD is still upset about how everything is unfolding. He's just a kid! He never expected to get this famous, we made him famous too soon, too fast! He feels so bad he hasn't delivered what he promised for years, so while he responsibly leaves everything in charge of his alter eg- I mean McFakezie, he will be working on other renders to make this game great again!

But McFakezie knows BD isn't feeling well, so she has taken the wise decision of holding the update hostage, at gun point in BD's basement (which is also her basement), cause releasing the update would make BD very, very, VERY sad, anxious, scared, sick to his stomach and might give him covid and pneumonia again just for thinking about it.

But worry not! They have promised to release it later! And that he will do, cause when has he ever lied to us?

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes