Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
If she had told the MC up front what was in store I think he would have handled it fine. She sprang it on him as a surprise, and refused to respect his boundaries. No means no, bitch. If her looks weren't reason enough, her behavior surely is: that bitch is getting voted off the island.
I have never felt so much stress till i saw the ambush and they all thought it was ok. Shit looked like a Reverse gangbang against his will she felt worse then when that one girl grabbed mc dick infront of his sister.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Like what is the mini-vacation in Florida that you suddenly mentioned to Jasmine? Super sloppy.
That one's not really out of nowhere (plotwise... timelinewise, sure. It was sprung pretty quickly). Willabelle already made plans with Ethan for a promotional event in Florida which includes his managers. Jamie and Shauna are his personal life managers, and Jasmine is his professional life manager. That was explained before the pool party. Since they're still figuring out what that all entails, it's forgivable that Jasmine wasn't aware before Ethan was at this point, although in the future she should be more aware of his business before he commits to anything. Ethan put his foot down regarding how much time he was going to spend working on the trip (he'd already been advised not to just be used as a tool, and Willabelle agreed that it was good advice) and insisted on using time for his family once the photoshoots were done.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Yo, Braindrop here.

Today was our scheduled release day and I sadly have not been able to get things exactly where I need them to be.

This is my first time making a basketball game and even though I've tried to set expectations as low as I can for it, I still have my own idea of what it needs to be and it's been very difficult to achieve that.
This exhibition game is the biggest reason things came to a halt for a year.

I've remade the exhibition game 4.5 times now and I've come to the point where I've realized it's not what I want it to be but it's probably as good as I can make it right now.
I don't want to get trapped in a loop of remaking everything again so I'm going to let it be finished.

The reason I need to push things by a week is because I spent the large majority of the generous amount of time I gave myself tweaking things about the game and I haven't been able to finish a few of the other scenes in the update.
So, gonna take a week to finish up those things and then we'll move on like planned.

I do apologize, things were going well before this update and I knew it'd be a headache but I let things slide out of my control a bit. Just trying to make a good game and I hope that is understandable.

The new schedule will be:

MVP release on the 25th. (Will be everything leading up to the game.)
All star release on the 26th. (Will be all of the remainder of Day 32 and the beginning of Day 33) (Same update as the lower tiers, just days earlier.)
Starter release on the 27th.
Sixth Man release on the 28th.
Bench Warmer release on the 29th.
Fan as well as former patrons release on the 30th.

Thank you guys and sorry again for the delay. All side content planned for this month should still be released sometime this month.
Our next information post will be on December 1st.

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021

Yo, Braindrop here.

Today was our scheduled release day and I sadly have not been able to get things exactly where I need them to be.

This is my first time making a basketball game and even though I've tried to set expectations as low as I can for it, I still have my own idea of what it needs to be and it's been very difficult to achieve that.

I've remade the exhibition game 4.5 times now and I've come to the point where I've realized it's not what I want it to be but it's probably as good as I can make it right now.
I don't want to get trapped in a loop of remaking everything again so I'm going to let it be finished.

The reason I need to push things by a week is because I spent the large majority of the generous amount of time I gave myself tweaking things about the game and I haven't been able to finish a few of the other scenes in the update.
So, gonna take a week to finish up those things and then we'll move on like planned.

I do apologize, things were going well before this update and I knew it'd be a headache but I let things slide out of my control a bit. Just trying to make a good game and I hope that is understandable.

All star release on the 26th. (Will be all of the remainder of Day 32 and the beginning of Day 33) (Same update as the lower tiers, just days earlier.)

Thank you guys and sorry again for the delay. All side content planned for this month should still be released sometime this month.
TL,DR:
BD: I got distracted and didn't finish in time, see you next week guys maybe.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Yo, Braindrop here.

Is it me or does her leg look weird as fuck... :unsure:

1668882883991.png

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Seriously! By this time nobody should be surprised about another delay this has become the norm from this DEV. His lackey tried to BS everyone for a while but come on how can anyone be surprised right now.
Yeah, I've been following this since the whole 6/7 month delay thing, followed by the buy-me-time-plz *distraction* DITLO.
From what I've seen, how are his followers blind to his BS? I'd like to believe at least some of them could see through it, but i guess that's too much to ask.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys I need help, when is the branching off with the futa/trans becoming main buddy for the MC???? I need to get back in time to get rid of it!

Reactions: Statebriga1432
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes