BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Lol not surprised that the update is less than promised, also not surprised that it doesn't have the basketball game yet.
well, i think the missing renders are the sex scenes (Spice he was talking about).

We will see tonight.

Reactions: Blueray

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
And how do you know what it has?
Screenshot 2023-03-13 215829.png

It says so right at the opening of the post..

"After further playtesting I decided to save the first half of the exhibition game and halftime for the next update that will be uploaded som..."

But eyy, after so many delays there at least seems to be something.. maybe a step in the right direction.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i dont wanna encourage any kind of bad ethics here but those guys who develop the awam fangame can do us a huge favor if they redo this one

Reactions: FunFuntomes

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
But eyy, after so many delays there at least seems to be something.. maybe a step in the right direction.
Seem naïve to think that its a step in the right direction, but I guess we will see soon. I am expecting the second part to be delayed by weeks and when he starts the 52 weekly updates. I expect at least 24weekly/4months of delay excuses before the first weekly update is uploaded.

aushtist

Oct 29, 2017
Seem naïve to think that its a step in the right direction, but I guess we will see soon. I am expecting the second part to be delayed by weeks and when he starts the 52 weekly updates. I expect at least 24weekly/4months of delay excuses before the first weekly update is uploaded.
Well to be fair he can't do much worse anymore so it might be a step in the right direction but the question is if its the first or the last.
I'm betting on the latter.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes