Oct 22, 2017
Anyone else excited for the 52 updates in 52 weeks thing that's definitely gonna start in april? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I mean part of the update part 2, released on the 15th-20th is now update part 3, released on the 26th.

How can anyone dare think the deadline of starting with the 52 renders - er - updates won't sway from the beginning of April.
Clearly everything else is out by then so nothing left to hold BD back anymore.

Jan 14, 2023
As an outside observer viewing these new deadlines with a shake of the head and a rueful sigh: did Mckensie just vanish suddenly?

I had hoped that him releasing an update (however much smaller than it should have been) could have jump started this intense creative block / inability to do anything but procrastinate / tinker at the very edges downward spiral the Dev seemed to be locked in.

House refurbishment it is then.

View attachment No_Country_For_Old_Men_Coin_Toss_HD.mp4

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: karumi56

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
View attachment 2482204
I was actually hoping that the rest of the "uber-giga-mega-2500+renders-update" will be released at some point, but seeing this shit? nah, we can put abandoned tag on this one..
Now all the snowflakes who came out of the woodworks to support this stupid excuse of an update and giving it a glowing praise are gonna scurry back into their holes??

the 1200 render update was dog shit.

you meet two girls exchange 2 to 5 dialogues with them and kiss them and add to your harem. so BD being a "contrarian" again i see.

all the while one of my dev friend who make one of the best story based games on site is criticized for putting an option scene where the LI asks MC to lick her off (that scene is necessary to show her personality, i wasn't just for some weird kink) and is barely scraping by for some support. and you ppl write "best update" "no one can beat this" on this shit excuse of an update.

i don't like milkers coz they ruin the trust of your avg supporter and then that potential supporter wont be supporting ANY dev coz thier trust has been abused even if they like the game.

you can like a game but stop giving false sense of superiority to someone who makes crap that was acceptable 4-5 years ago.

as i said before, i loved this game its WAS one of the good ones back in the day.
Before BD decided to:
add 1000 LIs
Fuckup the story
ruin the personality of all the LIs
lack of concentration on the LIs
and his Contrarian BS that ppl are sick and tierd of., there is only so many time one can her "bru-bru" or see the duck faces.

and the scene between Mac and MC in game is just BD doing mental manipulation like "we have to bend the rules" and some BS like that also same with Liz fighting and claiming "mental health" and you will fall for it everytime. Im 100% sure those 1200 were thrown together hastly just to appease the masses.

Not to mention the scene where MC is fucking Penelope and all the girls who see it undress and come on to him?? are you fucking kidding me??

for anyone who is gonna cry "dont support if you dont want to' or "you are pirates anyway". i supported this game for years even when i was washing dishes (was in college and working part time) and barley scraping by. Not to mention the emotional investment many ppl had even if they weren't supporting monetarily.

when we call for "stop the pledges" or "dont give him money" most of us dont give a shit how an adult is spending his/her money and you deserve to lose money if you are giving it to milkers, but your funding is enabling his bad habits. We wanna hold his feet to the fire so that he releases somethin. AKA its more beneficial for you simps than it is to us.

as for the update times, there are many devs who updates game after many months but ppl shit on BD coz he puts his entire life online and guilts ppl by claiming "mental health". many of us told him to keep his life offline but nope gotta air out the dirty laundry. on top of that giving deadline just to miss. banning ppl who question you, sorry sorry muting ppl who question you and letting your "law" and other high tier brainlets berate them and then ban them without hearing thier side. walls and walls of texts on how we are responsible for his mental health being fucked coz we made this game famous. and also deleting posts to make yourself look good.

P.S: BD i know you are watching this thread and we can understand by your shitting jokes in discord. just remember, sending your simps here will not do them any good., ppl will dunk on them and hurt thier precious feelings and you all will have a group therapy in your hugbox by hugging and bouncing :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

P.P.S: btw, all this delay for 2 months now coz of some small "tweaks" and an unexpected addtion of a scene?? tell Mac(your alter ego) not to show her face again :BootyTime:

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The epitome of reliability, this Dev, just post-pone again, a release that was firmly set for the 13th.

The professional developer, this Dev, after making a poll asking if he should split the update into 3 parts or just one, after receiving a mass vote on the "Just One" option, has now split the update into 3 parts, with a big "Fuck you and your opinions" to everyone that was allowed to vote. You know who voted? His patrons, the people that keep him making a LOT of money.

Is he trying to piss them off? To make them go away? So he can play the "Poor Dev that was abandoned"? Is this guy so demented that he thinks that he can get away with this shit?

I have no clue, but this is NOT how you manage a business. And it has become a business the moment he took the first dollar, after that he's no longer a hobbyist, no matter what he calls himself. And, this, even if I like the game, a lot, is NOT a way to manage a crowd funded project, in any serious platform this would have been cancelled last year.

Mr. Excuser in chief, and all your shills, please understand that no one is falling for your pathetic attempts of public apologies, that after so many repetitions only look more FAKE and IMPROBABLE. People will pretend to your face that they believe you, but, deep down, they know that you're full of shit. They will type platitudes on your official channels, so they'll keep access, not out of interest or care, they will then laugh and shit on you in private, while considering if they need the money that they are dropping on you for anything else. How many will continue to reach the conclusion you need? I wouldn't bank on it.

I just can't even.gif

Peace :(

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, i am impressed that he actually paused the pledges. Maybe it's not a completely lost case at all. He needs a hard reality check, cause i don't think he'll wake up and move his ass to work if he's still got over 3k patrons..

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
i don't think that was the case, but oh, another delay, wow, are we gonna ramp up to 53 releases in 52 weeks soon??
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I'm a one man show at the moment. :KEK:

Mackenzie has been away dealing with some events in her personal life so things haven't gone exactly how I hoped they would. :cry:

Pledges for this month will be paused. (y)

First beta release and the start of the 52 for 52 is still April 3rd. (100 renders) :lepew:

When Mack is back, she'll let everyone know about how we'll handle the side content and also any other relevant info (in 3 month's)

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
This is beyond pathetic, i dont even know what to say. all you gotta do is package them all up and release it. i mean yours simps are showering you with glowing praise for that shit excuse of an update you released, i sure they dont give a flaming pile of pig shit about quality in any aspect anymore soooo.... :rolleyes:

Wow, i am impressed that he actually paused the pledges. Maybe it's not a completely lost case at all. He needs a hard reality check, cause i don't think he'll wake up and move his ass to work if he's still got over 3k patrons..
and he will release 1 150 to 200 render update and restart the pledges and the give out excuses for months on end. happened 3 times now :KEK::KEK::KEK:

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
This is beyond pathetic, i dont even know what to say. all you gotta do is package them all up and release it. i mean yours simps are showering you with glowing praise for that shit excuse of an update you released, i sure they dont give a flaming pile of pig shit about quality in any aspect anymore soooo.... :rolleyes:

and he will release 1 150 to 200 render update and restart the pledges and the give out excuses for months on end. happened 3 times now :KEK::KEK::KEK:
That's why i'm saying he needs to see his patreon count drop. not 100-200 patrons but 1-2k at least. He needs to learn the real world rules, if you don't provide content you don't deserve the money. Everyone can weep and cry and make excuses but not many can just get their asses to hard work and earn that money with constant work, not with the first few months of their work..

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
How?
How is Mackenzie being "away" impacting anything on his ability to work on the game?

Even then assuming she is real, if she was helping him work, she would have a computer with her or something right, surely they fixed the logging into patreon/discord stuff by now, this makes no sense, especially when every post before this is BD on his knees promising he wants to change.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Real world rules are in effect. People are using their right to spend their money how they see fit and others are complaining about it. Can't get more real world than that.

I really enjoyed the last update and am looking forward to more no matter when it drops. My life doesn't depend on it having a timely release

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes