ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i dont think his devoters would say to you ,yeah yeah we know he is milking us ,we know we like to be cheated on and sometimes also cucked

• Haha
Reactions: kimhuynjoong

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Lets all be real this guy isn't fixing any bugs he is trying his fucking hardest to finish the renders and or adding text for the update. Yet BD minions are like "Oh great BD, Please go to bed and get some rest. We need you health and well rested. To take our money. So you can sit back and enjoy spending it. Don't worry about working to finish this update we just got one. We can wait 6 month to a year for his next one. Oh and while you are at it, maybe break it down into 3 more updates. One which you can give us in 6 months. Than two more that you can give us a few weeks later, but really delay them again another 6 months. We love you BD and all we care about is you taking our money for this hobby and live your best life." :ROFLMAO: BD is never going to change with simps like that around throwing money at him.

Last edited:

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
I'm sure BD spent years making a decent vn ( and you have to admit it is/was a decent vn otherwise wtf you doing here and getting so upset over delays) only to scam people years down the line. I mean I've heard of the long con but this would take the cake. Ridiculous anyone would think that.

The rest of this thread is like a clown orgy. I'd hate to run a dark light through your rooms around release date. People posting with orgasmic glee that he missed it unsurprisingly again. Can only imagine how utterly depressing it would have been for you had he released it, all that time getting you "jokes" and memes ready would have been wasted.

Oh well at least you all got what you wanted, so I guess you can enjoy that.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I'm sure BD spent years making a decent vn ( and you have to admit it is/was a decent vn otherwise wtf you doing here and getting so upset over delays) only to scam people years down the line. I mean I've heard of the long con but this would take the cake. Ridiculous anyone would think that.

The rest of this thread is like a clown orgy. I'd hate to run a dark light through your rooms around release date. People posting with orgasmic glee that he missed it unsurprisingly again. Can only imagine how utterly depressing it would have been for you had he released it, all that time getting you "jokes" and memes ready would have been wasted.

no one wakes up one day and decided to scam ppl., ICSTOR also released multiple games to completion before making halfway through milky city. once you start to realize that you can make money without putting in any effort then most ppl tend to laze about and get paid for it while others are white knighting for them.

as for your second point., i already told you and the others. either talk abt the game or the dev (coz there is nothing else to talk abt rewgarding this game). Now you are just posting about ppl that have nothing whatsoever to do with the development of this game. i will let this post stay to remind you and other on what and what not to post but if you or any other cause the thread to derailing again i will throw them out.

btw., i already mentioned the off-topic thread. go and post stuff like this over there.

P.S: you do well to check that i have removed posts that were attacking you too.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I see so many people not having beef with the characters or the (sometimes very fantastic) plot. So I wonder if the majority would stick if BD changed (hey, let's imagine. I know it won't happen lol) or would they feel better with a spirital succesor? (Wouldn't be the first time it happens with other VNs).
Dunno man, I'm craving for a VN that has basketball as an important factor. And it also disappoints me that I won't see Shauna.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
I was hoping that when I woke up the basketball game of the century was waiting for me, but oh well... /s

Jokes aside, I am kinda disappointed, but not surprised, that there is yet another delay.
Will it be posted today, or the 26th, or next year? I am kinda starting to get more interested in the release times than the game. (Let's be real, the black box was funny, but also traumatizing. Pretty much almost everyone knows what black boxes are used for.)

jasonjj90

Feb 9, 2018
I was hoping that when I woke up the basketball game of the century was waiting for me, but oh well... /s

Jokes aside, I am kinda disappointed, but not surprised, that there is yet another delay.
Will it be posted today, or the 26th, or next year? I am kinda starting to get more interested in the release times than the game. (Let's be real, the black box was funny, but also traumatizing. Pretty much almost everyone knows what black boxes are used for.)
The game was decent for sure in the beginning, but this forum at this moment gives me way more entertainment than the game ever did tbh.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
truely i though bd had a winner here and not talking only about this vn in particular but to the all fuck*** franchise he could accomplish even with balckboxes and duckfaces ,.imagine 2 season mc in the nba fucking all the chearleders of others teams and etc....how possible bd didnt saw this ,i understand if you have a winner you can milk your way to the infinite now....but really what a shame bcs this vn is arguably being the most overrated and the one who have the best income per update

aushtist

Oct 29, 2017
truely i though bd had a winner here and not talking only about this vn in particular but to the all fuck*** franchise he could accomplish even with balckboxes and duckfaces ,.imagine 2 season mc in the nba fucking all the chearleders of others teams and etc....how possible bd didnt saw this ,i understand if you have a winner you can milk your way to the infinite now....but really what a shame bcs this vn is arguably being the most overrated and the one who have the best income per update
we are all just a bunch of losers here so it was nice to feel like a winner :)
jk. the reason I used to like this one was because the updates WERE long and frequent.

SiRR

Aug 15, 2019
well well well... this is very interesting. So this forum gone to "f*** BD" from "you cant say anything bad, cuz he stopped payments bla bla".
i stopped playing, but maaaan this thread is awesome joy to me :D

Reactions: YepperCause

Xmoe22

Mar 26, 2022

another delay for the already delayed update
At this point you can't give him the benefit of the doubt, this is ridiculous

Reactions: YepperCause

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I see so many people not having beef with the characters or the (sometimes very fantastic) plot. So I wonder if the majority would stick if BD changed (hey, let's imagine. I know it won't happen lol) or would they feel better with a spirital succesor? (Wouldn't be the first time it happens with other VNs).
Dunno man, I'm craving for a VN that has basketball as an important factor. And it also disappoints me that I won't see Shauna.
i personally dont care abt the having moderate amount of LIs (i mean like 10 to 13) and i would like a quicker updates BUT i honestly wouldnt mind waiting like 3 to 4 months for an update.

the problem for me personally is 2 things
first, his contant giving of dates and missing then and then making up something just to retain patreons. it feels like the entire love surrounding the game is lost. its just "i had this so the update is late" "i was doing that so we are delayed" there was a time when he actually talked more about the game and him taking ideas from ppl and implementing them aka he was accepting criticism and making changes accordingly.

now it feels like he is just bitter that ppl are not accepting the game so he is deliberatly making thier body proportions bigger by the update and the faces are getting more "duckier"? along with the constant "bru-bru" shit coz ppl asked him to tone it down.

second, he has fucked the story completely. at the start it was how jamie and MC got into a relationship and how the tension between shauna and MC developed. how liz acted the way she did to get closer to MC but all she did was push him away. how zoe despite acting like she just want casual sex is actually looking for someone to be with and someone who can understand her. And the tension between Bailey and Rainn and how it developed but MC supporting bailey. mc and azel coming to terms with finding MC's biological mom. there was also weird stuff like the cheerleader foursome where everyone is a virgin and some other stuff like the impregnation of influential ppl but it was acceptable coz at the end of the day its an AVN and ppl wanna live out thier fantasies. (see how i didn't mention basketball, coz that shit hasn't mattered much at the start and the VN was still very popular).

all this awesome plot points went right out of the window with the delays. now entire updates are filled with:
-> girls acting out of character,
-> mindless constant sex,
-> 3 to 5 new girls added every update which makes personality development impossible,
-> and more annoying shit mentioned above just so he can get back at his former fans who are calling him out now??
-> trying to be unnecessarily woke. so skye is a tomboyish girl who decided she identifies as a man but has feeling for MC now. so if they do sleep together (which is highly likely) in the future should be put a gay tag on this thread? (i was just making a point, do not discuss this further)

all in all, if he start to take critisism and reworks the game not before day 7-9 but from day 7-9 and remove the new 30+ LIs and just concentrate the existing girls most ppl would come back and he will have even more support from new ppl.

coz its not just the basketball that made this game unique, but also the various different plot points all merging at one person, MC.

i typed all of this for what? we know he is changed and wont take criticism and wont stop adding 10s of new LIs :rolleyes:

My suggestion is: scrap all the shit since day 7 to 9 and go back to the drawing board. have like 5 to 8 main girls that are important to MC and actual have a huge part in the game progression, and have like 3 to 5 side girls whose personality you dont need to develop much. i would say Jaime, shauna, rachel, zoe, bailey, harper, jasmine and have others like natalie, rainn, kimmy and a couple of others as casual sex or one off sex partners.

P.S: BD originally planned to switch from day to day progression to week to week progression and add a bit of basketball and mostly about the interpersonal relationships and thier developments every week in game. but all of that right out the window

Last edited:

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
no one wakes up one day and decided to scam ppl., ICSTOR also released multiple games to completion before making halfway through milky city. once you start to realize that you can make money without putting in any effort then most ppl tend to laze about and get paid for it while others are white knighting for them.
I don't for a second believe BD is intentionally scamming or milking anyone. I don't believe any of the bs excuses given, some might be legit, but I agree it's too much too often. Honestly i think he's worked himself into state with some kind of crippling anxiety and can't release and let it go. I can understand that, I've been there to a degree. Disagree with me cool.

For the record there are people that set out to scam from the get go, that's what con-artist is isn't it? Anyway I as I said I don't think BD is doing that, intentionally or not.

as for your second point., i already told you and the others. either talk abt the game or the dev (coz there is nothing else to talk abt rewgarding this game). Now you are just posting about ppl that have nothing whatsoever to do with the development of this game. i will let this post stay to remind you and other on what and what not to post but if you or any other cause the thread to derailing again i will throw them out.

btw., i already mentioned the off-topic thread. go and post stuff like this over there.

P.S: you do well to check that i have removed posts that were attacking you too.
At the risk of going OT, I've made it clear several times I'm not defending him, just don't like the dogpiling on him.
I'm sure your warning as such applies to this as well.

And mods, would it be too taunting of me to ask where are those people who were defending BD's lies in the last days?
This will be my last post on this topic, and maybe I have too much (or not enough) fun with my comment but you have to admit the posting since he missed the target last night has been nothing short of a gleeful celebration of the fact.

Hopefully that didn't go to OT or derail the celebrations too much.

Peace. Out.

Sep 13, 2020
i personally don't care about the having moderate amount of LIs (i mean like 10 to 13) and i would like a quicker updates BUT i honestly wouldn't mind waiting like 3 to 4 months for an update.

the problem for me personally is 2 things
first, his constant giving of dates and missing then and then making up something just to retain patrons. it feels like the entire love surrounding the game is lost. its just "i had this so the update is late" "i was doing that so we are delayed" there was a time when he actually talked more about the game and him taking ideas from ppl and implementing them aka he was accepting criticism and making changes accordingly.

now it feels like he is just bitter that ppl are not accepting the game so he is deliberately making their body proportions bigger by the update and the faces are getting more "duckier"? along with the constant "bru-bru" shit cos ppl asked him to tone it down.

second, he has fucked the story completely. at the start it was how Jamie and MC got into a relationship and how the tension between Shauna and MC developed. how Liz acted the way she did to get closer to MC but all she did was push him away. how Zoe despite acting like she just want casual sex is actually looking for someone to be with and someone who can understand her. And the tension between Bailey and Rainn and how it developed but MC supporting bailey. mc and azel coming to terms with finding MC's biological mom. there was also weird stuff like the cheerleader foursome where everyone is a virgin and some other stuff like the impregnation of influential ppl but it was acceptable cos at the end of the day its an AVN and ppl wanna live out their fantasies. (see how i didn't mention basketball, cos that shit hasn't mattered much at the start and the VN was still very popular).

all this awesome plot points went right out of the window with the delays. now entire updates are filled with:
-> girls acting out of character,
-> mindless constant sex,
-> 3 to 5 new girls added every update which makes personality development impossible,
-> and more annoying shit mentioned above just so he can get back at his former fans who are calling him out now??
-> trying to be unnecessarily woke. so Skye is a tomboyish girl who decided she identifies as a man but has feeling for MC now. so if they do sleep together (which is highly likely) in the future should be put a gay tag on this thread? (i was just making a point, do not discuss this further)

all in all, if he start to take criticism and reworks the game not before day 7-9 but from day 7-9 and remove the new 30+ LIs and just concentrate the existing girls most ppl would come back and he will have even more support from new ppl.

cos its not just the basketball that made this game unique, but also the various different plot points all merging at one person, MC.

i typed all of this for what? we know he is changed and wont take criticism and wont stop adding 10s of new LIs :rolleyes:

P.S: BD originally planned to switch from day to day progression to week to week progression and add a bit of basketball and mostly about the interpersonal relationships and their developments every week in game. but all of that right out the window
Yeah, he could be just burnt out from the development took a mental health break and then lost the flow of the story and the motivation that helped him create a beautiful avn. Story just needs tweaking and the old flow again is all. I'll put this one on hold for a bit before I retry it.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
i personally dont care abt the having moderate amount of LIs (i mean like 10 to 13) and i would like a quicker updates BUT i honestly wouldnt mind waiting like 3 to 4 months for an update.
I think this vn is a walking example why the number of LI's should be kept manageable. Too many and it becomes a night mare to manage and causes low content amounts or delays.

second, he has fucked the story completely. at the start it was how jamie and MC got into a relationship and how the tension between shauna and MC developed. how liz acted the way she did to get closer to MC but all she did was push him away. how zoe despite acting like she just want casual sex is actually looking for someone to be with and someone who can understand her. And the tension between Bailey and Rainn and how it developed but MC supporting bailey. mc and azel coming to terms with finding MC's biological mom. there was also weird stuff like the cheerleader foursome where everyone is a virgin and some other stuff like the impregnation of influential ppl but it was acceptable coz at the end of the day its an AVN and ppl wanna live out thier fantasies. (see how i didn't mention basketball, coz that shit hasn't mattered much at the start and the VN was still very popular).
You liked this bit if I understand right? It was after this the story got ruined? If so I agree. This early stuff was great.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
You gotta admit this game was/is good since everyone here is still complaining about the schedule updates, despite BD never meeting his own set of deadlines/update releases. I was an instant patreon to this guy back when 0.1 came out, but after he kept apologizing 3 times in a row about how he missed the deadlines that he setup himself, I got tired and bailed out right away. Maybe BD realized that he can still earn a crapton of money by just delaying things everytime, afterall there are still 3000 people subbed to his patreon.

Maybe stop complaining, vote with your wallet, and stop making this thread so active(I just had to say this) Maybe then he will get humbled and go back to his old ways.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I think this vn is a walking example why the number of LI's should be kept manageable. Too many and it becomes a night mare to manage and causes low content amounts or delays.

You liked this bit if I understand right? It was after this the story got ruined? If so I agree. This early stuff was great.
the earlier stuff was awesome. this game is what made me take an active role on site. its quite sad to see what this has turned into :cry:

Feb 29, 2020
Well, Braindrop in the last update had placed a black box on the protagonist's head. Probably the update is taking too long because maybe he had the brilliant idea of turning the MC into the new Pyramid Head of Silent Hill. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: HitmanBR
Sep 13, 2020

That's facts!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes