Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
3. The character's logical thinking process: It's poorly thought out. There are tons of "Why" that could be asked concerning many character's decisions, like Wendy, Ryker, Charles, etc. It's like the dev tries, but can't think of a logical line of thinking for people, so he invents the most roundabout thinking process possible.
For Charles, so far all hints points towards him being a bit of a simple man, as far as how his thinking works. He tries to butter up the star who could put his school on the map, make it shine like the better ones... but he's not very good at it. And also quite naïve. So he fucks up repeatedly, and when he finally understands the consequences of his fuck-up, he gets hammered, like so many broken people tend to do.
Of course, that's all conjecture on my part, but it seemed to make a relative sort of sense and be at least decently believable.

5. Still no sex scenes for Belle. I await the day we can finally be squished between those thighs. She's clearly designed to be striking, unique, and sexy. I hope there's at least some sexual tension building between her & MC soon.
I mean, come on. Belle's way too beautifull to just deserve getting railed. That's a beauty you court and make sweet love to, you heathen.
:KEK:

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
MC fucks tons of girls in the first 5 days of college. I know it's been fixed, and it's over 1 month now, but still it's too unbelievable. I can understand making the ultimate chad MC with a huge cock that brings every woman to orgasms, but this kinda of fantasy still needs a somewhat more believable timeframe.
I will not reply on the other elements as that is your opinion so it is not disputable that you feel that about those.

But the 30 days of college thing. Since the intent is to spread it out to 30 it is only fair to asses it as 30. I went to a big state school of over 10,000 students so I do not know how it compares to WVM but I had a dude on my dorm floor (3 doors down) that was an acquaintance borderline friend and he got at least 12 women in the first month. He wasn't even "famous" like a special athlete or anything just a real gym rat. Built like Chris Evans ish.

So I would not call that remotely unbelievable given that MC is a Star destined for NBA.

On that one aspect.

PEACE

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
I mean, come on. Belle's way too beautifull to just deserve getting railed. That's a beauty you court and make sweet love to, you heathen.
True. With how long she's been on the scene, how she's purposely designed to be extremely beautiful with striking eyes, I think she has to be different, at least from the rest of the college harem. That's a woman you have to slowly court, I'll give you that. I think the MC will have to have a few private talks in quiet places with her alone, some regarding staff-student relationships, before he can think of asking her out. Dates and stuffs will hopefully/probably be set up while in Florida, because y'know, strange new place with no university staffs & students to report. And sure, they should be romantic dates. Morning strolls. Yoga practices. Lunch in parks. Fancy dinner dates. Stargazes. Mixed baths. Pedal boats. The whole 9 yards.

But. Just. Look. At. Them. Thighs. That does not mean sweet & tender vanilla to me. That says athletic sport fucking if I ever see it. I see her as a frienemy to Rachel. That means she's probably at least on par with her in terms of life/sex experience. Granted, she could very well turn out to be tame & fragile as a counter, but her figure suggest it's GONNA turn into a sweaty wrestling match.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Granted, she could very well turn out to be tame & fragile as a counter
Nah. Unless this sequence gets retconned, a fragile Willabelle is never going to make sense. She marched up to an aggro, bat-wielding Ryker without flinching, making demands and decking him when he wouldn't stop. Then she pulled Harper away with no sign of pain in her hand or panic on her face. Belle's tough as shit.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
First game ever to teach me management, so many babes trying to get some and i don't have TIME for all of them, i need a bigger calendar!!! Amazing story, amazing cast and definitely outstanding/perfect renders, another one for the fav list, i'm in love with the girlfriend, she's just an amazing girl for putting up with everything, first try i went all out, second one i might try to stick to just her, that booty is out of this planet, i dont need anything else.

Still though, there's a lot of fav babes from this one, so it'll be hard but we'll see where it'll lead, also can't wait for the update, if it is indeed coming out this November, then I'll have to take some days off just to enjoy it.

Reactions: CircaAD

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello everyone! Mackenzie here.

We do apologize in the delay for this Mind Drop. We've spent some of these past few weeks dealing with an issue that we sadly can't speak on publicly.

Just to give the insight that we can give, it was an issue with Patreon but everything has been handled and it was all essentially a misunderstanding.

This did cause us to lose some time on development but we still fully intend to have the release out on the 19th.

Let's talk some about that upcoming release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apologies for the small interruption in our plans, it was out of our hands and we dealt with it as quickly as we could.
Our focus is solely on the first beta build and the overall update.
We're excited to see how you all like it, Braindrop has been working his butt off and we hope the effort put in will equal you all having a fun time. That's always the goal.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, we'll both be around for a bit after this post to answer.

Thanks for reading and thanks for playing. We appreciate the hell out of you.
See you all soon.

- Braindrop and Mackenzie.

Spicy Bday render that was promised above:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Question for anyone who wants to answer: I stopped after I got to the first hallway scene in S2e1, but everything I've seen kinda says there's no timeline for the devs to actually update Season 1 to explain what's actually happening. Is there a point in waiting for the update, or is this just going to stay a broken game and I might as well continue? (I honestly don't really want to dive into S2 now if S1 really is going to get an update).

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes