MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Has nothing to do with either that I have something against this fetish, I follow some VN with this fetish, but I respect the dev's wish that he WON'T have incest in his VN, which BD has said several times here. Problematic are rather the people who continue to make the demand, not only here even if it has here with the worst excesses, because BD likes to troll these people.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Change the text. Transform the step mother in real mother or aunt.
There would still be no lewd scenes with them since BD hasn't made any and never will.

I just dont want the game to get so much vanilla, why people who hate incest are always jerks? Geez, i only made a question, that is the problem when nsfw games get so much popular.
Actually, incest is one of my favorite fetishes along with milfs. I would love to be able to romance Azel and Willow but I have no problem with it never happening since I know there won't be any incest in this game. Doesn't affect my opinion of the game at all.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just dont want the game to get so much vanilla, why people who hate incest are always jerks? Geez, i only made a question, that is the problem when nsfw games get so much popular.
yeah too much jerks, i will block the thread and wait if someone will make a incest mod.
Jerks? No. The ones that responded to you were letting you know you're wasting your time waiting on something that will not happen.

The issue sadly is the several posters every month that act entitled and will not except no for an answer.

I personally like the incest fetish, that has absolutely no barring on what this vn will have in it.

There are plenty of posts that break down the reasons why incest will not happen that are very well written even the slowest of posters can comprehend the words.

Good day :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hinting at future incest content by letting you kiss your step-mom and staring at her ass probably did more harm than good. Earlier this year I asked about when we'll get to do her too. So I don't blame people when they too follow the clues given.
Most of us don't have any issue with the first post or two about the subject. It's the ones that repeated spam about it after being informed it ain't happening that is the issue.

No means no...

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
Most of us don't have any issue with the first post or two about the subject. It's the ones that repeated spam about it after being informed it ain't happening that is the issue.

No means no...
I mean personally this is just my opinion on the matter if the dev has no interest in making incest content than don't hint at it and make their screen time shorter a lot of the problems persist because of the fact it gets hinted at not once not twice but multiple times and to top all off they have way to much screen time that can be used on someone else. Although I agree of the dev said no than yes the answer is no and they stop going on and on about it buy it takes 2 to tango you can't blame people when the dev makes false hints in the dialog and mc actions

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I mean personally this is just my opinion on the matter if the dev has no interest in making incest content than don't hint at it and make their screen time shorter a lot of the problems persist because of the fact it gets hinted at not once not twice but multiple times and to top all off they have way to much screen time that can be used on someone else. Although I agree of the dev said no than yes the answer is no and they stop going on and on about it buy it takes 2 to tango you can't blame people when the dev makes false hints in the dialog and mc actions
I see your point somewhat. However there is nothing in a kiss between family members that means incest. It's actually done damn purely. Only side characters have teased it could be more...

Only once the trolls and entitled stopped listening did the trolling of them in the vn really get ramped up.

Regardless I can see how some joining late to the party can be at first mistaken. Until the point the news is broke that is...

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
I see your point somewhat. However there is nothing in a kiss between family members that means incest. It's actually done damn purely. Only side characters have teased it could be more...

Only once the trolls and entitled stopped listening did the trolling of them in the vn really get ramped up.

Regardless I can see how some joining late to the party can be at first mistaken. Until the point the news is broke that is...
The kiss is fine ots been awhile since I played through it so I can call out every subtle thing but yea personally I don't really care if theres no incest or if there is cause I do remember liking the story a lot when I played it the only thing that is a little heart wrenching for me is I like willows model and havent seen on any other game with it the closest I've seen to her model is grace from photo hunt

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The kiss is fine ots been awhile since I played through it so I can call out every subtle thing but yea personally I don't really care if theres no incest or if there is cause I do remember liking the story a lot when I played it the only thing that is a little heart wrenching for me is I like willows model and havent seen on any other game with it the closest I've seen to her model is grace from photo hunt
Indeed. Willow was the hard one for me to accept. Her scene in the class when she was a mega bitch was such a turn on for me... however thankfully there is a harem full of lovelies I can ravish so it's all good :)

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018

honestly i fuck with BD trolling people about it in game. it keeps the incest saga drama interesting. He's smart cause it keeps people talking as well in this form page.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Ok, coming back to this thread after catching up. Had it not been for BD telling me not to, I would've been fuming up Dubaku's shit.
that said, This game is defo quite the great play. The dialogue was cheesy in places and the flow was questionable at times but nothing too out of it. Outside of that, the overall premise of the story is great and the sex scenes get better b. Although I'll admit, I kinda turned off my brain someway through the latter part due to how many interactions was happening at such a quick pace. It's understandable, for sure, but sometimes I just can't help it :")
I'm excited for the update next month and I'll defo be looking forward to the future of this game. <3

P.S: Personal opinion but harp can use a bit more whiteness in her eyes, can just be me and my zero knowledge about 3D rendering but she looks high 24/7 lmao

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
honestly i fuck with BD trolling people about it in game. it keeps the incest saga drama interesting. He's smart cause it keeps people talking as well in this form page.
I always enjoy devs trolling players especially entitled players but at this point its like, okay how much is too much because I get the whole big happy family even if they're not apart of the "harem" but Jesus Christ this game probably won't be finished for at least another 2 years and I cant really tell if we have even reached the actual halfway point let alone the climax. I'm pretty sure BD is at a going to gain continue fans and most of the players that want incest are still going to stick around and play no matter what so why not just focus more because even RN it seems like BD is having the MC and Azel get as close as possible without doing the deed and this hasn't been simple trolling its been a whole steady buildup of this.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
BD still has to abide by Patreon rules. And there it would still be considered incest.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes