HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
I wish the save file was just a normal, plainly written .save like most other HTML games, as it is when you export it it creates a .lms file which is impossible (at least for me) to edit in my text editor...

Reactions: xoxo1001

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
l1lym Any upcoming plans on those 2 girls in the beach jungle? Seems like a fun story there, some kinda trap.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Guess it's hashed to prevent cheating. However, you can easily modify the html file to increase some stats
I wish the save file was just a normal, plainly written .save like most other HTML games, as it is when you export it it creates a .lms file which is impossible (at least for me) to edit in my text editor...
Guess it's hashed to prevent cheating. However, you can easily modify the html file to increase some stats. For example I modify it to start with max intellect, charm and fitness, and also to increase my xp multiplier for faster skill gain.

Myriad

Jan 7, 2018
I played the game and loved it. However there are some issues I find annoying.
First of all, grinding is just too slow and demanding. Especially if you want to create a new character. You need to spend a moment of your time just to increase your sex-related skills up. Add in the fact that you have to play dozens upon dozens of minigames makes it just ughh...

And speaking of mini-games, it honestly would be better if this game was made on an engine or something. I don't know if it's just me but playing mini-games (especially that combo thing) is simply clunky on a browser. The bar itself refuses to even progress and the time would just skip by 1~2 seconds. The arrow keys that needed to be pressed shows up a second or a two late, further damning the mini-game into an insta-lose situation.

Also, being a girl during the day you demonstrate a product locks you out of the said demonstration. Honestly would be great if we could demonstrate a product while being a female at the same time.

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, I'm playing the online version 0.15.
In the previous pages, I saw the there is a button to enter cheats in online version but no matter where I look I cant find it :(
Is it me or are the cheats not available in latest version? [also tried 14c version]

Also, is there any way to cheat though console when playing online?

Edit, never mind - found the icon in game settings/full screen mode.

Awsome game! Needs more content!

Last edited:

Kyamitsu

Jun 20, 2019
What would be fun, in terms of exhibitionist gameplay mechanics?

Being able to flash, remove clothing, people commenting on your exhibitionism (via nudity, flashing), and basically being a general pervert that you want people to look at you naked. Think of a way to add exhibitionism for when at night when you go around the town/city that you set up that you can remove clothing and do lewd things and depending on the time of day/night and where you go you may get caught (People might grope you, take snapshots of you and post them on the web, etc), or just invite you to have sex.

So basically each type of clothing would have to have layers that you could strip down when you want and each layer that you take off would impact what strangers would say to you.

loditt

Jun 24, 2017
Something that I would love to see is a minigame to suppress embarrassment/shame when it comes up, and an optional followup to transform that into additional arousal. The main thing that made me want this is that moment when someone else walks in on you, and the desire to bypass that day-ending event or turn it into another sexual opportunity instead.

HavokAK

Jun 28, 2017
discovered this game yesterday, its been really fun, especially for an early build. as others said, the minigames can get a bit on the repetitive side after a while, but the basic concept and gameplay loop is very entertaining. i'll be following this

loditt

Jun 24, 2017
discovered this game yesterday, its been really fun, especially for an early build. as others said, the minigames can get a bit on the repetitive side after a while, but the basic concept and gameplay loop is very entertaining. i'll be following this
I think if the stat progression picks up quicker so that your skills allow you to get to something like 80%+ without hours and hours of grinding that sort of issue will fade. Another workaround would be to have the option to play the game if the roll fails, or something like that. Shortening the duration of some of the games (15 seconds instead of 25, making it 30 seconds for the guaranteed big load instead of 50, for example) would alleviate this quite a bit as well... but it would probably be cool to have that as an option to toggle if possible, because I quite like the length of things as is but can see myself switching back and forth depending on mood. That said, I'm very much looking forward to having some actions that are more clearly endurance based like the gangbang minigame the dev described earlier.

Reactions: HavokAK

sanlaw91

Sep 30, 2019
anyone else having issues with seeing the guy in the bar to dance, after the 2nd or 3rd time it locks up on me even after closing and restarting it the same issue remains

May 31, 2019
Guess it's hashed to prevent cheating. However, you can easily modify the html file to increase some stats

Guess it's hashed to prevent cheating. However, you can easily modify the html file to increase some stats. For example I modify it to start with max intellect, charm and fitness, and also to increase my xp multiplier for faster skill gain.
For what purpose?
The stats don't really do anything in the game yet. The only thing that has an influence is money, and that's super easy to get by random-rolling Blackjack a few times.
It's like you people play games like this to see a few numbers go up, whether they impact the game or not.
"Boobs be damned, the only thing that gets me off is maxing out my intelligence stat!"

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
A very good game start! Looking forward to more, even liked most, not all, but most mini-games.
Two questions: Is or will be the stripper event reworked in the new version? No matter what I did in v0.14 I never got more than 2 shields and you need 3 to be save from harm.
Will there be more and rarer x-change pills coming, like Surrogate (more or less a toned down breeder pill, but after birth and nursing you become male again) or Custom X-Strength?

Reactions: diandra69

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
Just tried the gym sex scene for one of the characters. Probably the best sex mini game I have played in a game.

Is it possible to trigger the step-sister shoplifting event more than once?

Last edited:

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
For what purpose?
The stats don't really do anything in the game yet.
If your intellect drops to 0 it's game over, so might as well give yourself some extra chances by starting with max intellect. It also helps in some situations if you want to avoid a BJ scene.
Charm gives you a higher chance to close deals if you don't want to play the mini games.
Fitness also help in one scene (that I've notices so far).
Increasing the XP multiplier, well I think that's obvious.

Mar 28, 2017
Not bad, the gameplay loop is fun. Blackjack can be a tad frustrating, but the arrow mechanics along with shift and space behind special buttons really landed this as being unique.
I can't wait to see more.

Reactions: Turret

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
Is the x-change resort that you get for being the best sales(wo)man implemented or do we still have to wait for that

Also, I found my game to be getting really choppy when you buy more than 1 outfit from the mall, only starts getting buggy in areas where you get the "Loiter", "sit down", "watch the waves" actions. Doesn't happen anywhere else. Probably means you put some sort of random chance of said outfits having influence on how the game goes, and as such puts more stress on the CPU with every "cycle" of loitering. I suggest you make the outfits persistent in their respective locations, ie if you select a swimsuit to be your favorite, you automatically wear it the moment you head to the beach and so on. Might also be something else, but if this is the case, I think my solution would be alright as at least a patch for now

Reactions: al3mu
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes